Ninja'd again...

giphy.gif

May the ninja cat cheer you up.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is a disturbing and very sad :cry:
Where my mom lives, about 7 to 10 miles from me. There was and possibly still is, a person or two (don't know) driving into people's driveways and snatching doggies. Most of the people just let their pets roam free, no fences. On moms road, which not many people live, all their doggies disappeared, they had no idea what happened to their pets. One day a tribal policeman saw all the doggies in the ditch...:cry::cry::cry:
How fucking sick! That person or people are demented, psycho, deranged, and HEARTLESS!!! How insane and crazy people can be !
I understand not getting any likes on this...I definitely wouldn't give it a like.
!!!!! SICKENING !!!!!
And, this is how I feel about it...
3caac1601719712d1102ca0eab17578c.gif

Thank you @Rhianne for the wolf gif. I knew it would come in handy.
But, I also feel like this...
41971ab5cb581a218cb94ceb16ea3852.gif

For all the doggies that were killed and for the families that lost a family member.

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Where my mom lives, about 7 to 10 miles from me. There was and possibly still is, a person or two (don't know) driving into people's driveways and snatching doggies. Most of the people just let their pets roam free, no fences. On moms road, which not many people live, all their doggies disappeared, they had no idea what happened to their pets. One day a tribal policeman saw all the doggies in the ditch...:cry::cry::cry:
How fucking sick! That person or people are demented, psycho, deranged, and HEARTLESS!!! How insane and crazy people can be !
I understand not getting any likes on this...I definitely wouldn't give it a like.
!!!!! SICKENING !!!!!

For all the doggies that were killed and for the families that lost a family member.

That is totally sick. That is killing family. If they catch whoever did that I would sentence them to being locked up in a small area with a pack of hungry wolves...

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
!!!!! SICKENING !!!!!

That is so majorly fucked up, I don’t know what to say. Why would someone do that? I’m glad I found that gif for you. I usually look for white wolves, but that one seemed right.

I hope there’s justice for those doggies. So sad for them, and so angry at those murderers.

Love you, Wolfe. :hug::hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
!!!!! SICKENING !!!!!

That is sad:cry::cry:, lots of sick people out there:(, they need to hang them by their private parts forever;).

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,

Since 2012, World Vape Day has been organized on different days with varying degrees of participation. This year, World Vape Day is finding a permanent home on May 30, the day before the World Health Organization's "World No Tobacco Day." On May 31, the celebration and advocacy for smoke-free alternatives and pro harm reduction policies turns into a counter protest against the anti-nicotine, anti-harm reduction activism and policies promoted by the WHO.

All are encouraged to join in by participating on social media, sharing your story about switching to a smoke-free product, and reminding officials that compassion must be the guiding principle behind any public health strategy to reduce the early death and disease attributed to smoking. Perhaps most important is the reminder that low-risk alternatives to smoking are so successful because people find these options enjoyable enough to use them by choice.

How to Participate:
  • Share your story via social media using the hashtags #WorldVapeDay, #WNTD2020, #SayYesToTHR
  • You can also add your testimonial to CASAA's Testimonials Project, here.
  • Visit worldvapeday.org for ideas, resources, and other ways to participate.
  • Make sure you're following CASAA's social media accounts for more updates and ways to engage with officials.
The ability to improve our lives is a fundamental human right. While there are no perfect solutions, the most effective strategies involve compassion, empathy, and a recognition that we achieve lasting change by empowering people to make informed decisions about the products they use and the policies they support. Heavy-handed, coercive policies taken straight from the Drug War playbook have run their course. People who smoke deserve truthful information about low-risk alternatives and support for making the choice to switch.

For decades, people who use tobacco products have been marginalized by the narrative that they are not in control of their urges to smoke. While smoking addiction is well researched, activists have perverted the science to broadly apply the harms of smoking to any non-pharmaceutical use of nicotine. Today, we are seeing the consequences of this intentional promotion of misinformation as more than half of people surveyed in the United States incorrectly believe that nicotine is the primary source of harm in tobacco products--millions of people are being actively discouraged from switching to safer alternatives and are instead continuing to smoke. While we may never see justice served to those who are deliberately misleading the people they claim to be protecting, we have the power to make our own choices and share our knowledge with anyone who will listen.

Thank you and I hope you are well,
- Alex Clark
- CEO, CASAA

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That is so majorly fucked up, I don’t know what to say. Why would someone do that? I’m glad I found that gif for you. I usually look for white wolves, but that one seemed right.

I hope there’s justice for those doggies. So sad for them, and so angry at those murderers.

Love you, Wolfe. :hug::hug:

This is also disturbing...
Around five or so years ago, there was four doggies that all hung around each other, two of which were mom and dads. They always went out to the wooded area, one day only one came back. He never left their home again. Never found out what happened to them, it had to been really horrific for him not to go back. Broke our hearts, just like the other horror story.

This is why I will never allow my doggies or future doggies roam free without me around. I know how sick and heartless people can be. I will never know how people can be this way. If I did, that would mean I would have just as cold and heartless.
I could tell you another really horrible story, however this is enough sickness and sadness for one day.
Your gif was perfect ! I so hope they get what's coming to them... Karma will get them if the law don't.
Love you, Rhianne and glad you came over here and you like it here :hug: :hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't know how anyone fells about signing petitions, but hope you will consider to sign this one.

I personally don't want to be forced to take a vaccine, so I thought maybe some of you don't want to either. It's up to us citizens to keep freedom of choice free.

Scroll down to read it.
https://standforhealthfreedom.com/action/say-no-forced-coronavirus-vaccine/

Thank you for taking your time and consideration on this. (hope the link works)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
!!!!! SICKENING !!!!!

Wow- that is just awful that has happened to the dogs- I hope and pray for justice for the victims and that these killers are caught soon before another dog and dog owner family endures this horrific cruelty-

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Jimi,

Since 2012, World Vape Day has been organized on different days with varying degrees of participation. This year, World Vape Day is finding a permanent home on May 30, the day before the World Health Organization's "World No Tobacco Day." On May 31, the celebration and advocacy for smoke-free alternatives and pro harm reduction policies turns into a counter protest against the anti-nicotine, anti-harm reduction activism and policies promoted by the WHO.

All are encouraged to join in by participating on social media, sharing your story about switching to a smoke-free product, and reminding officials that compassion must be the guiding principle behind any public health strategy to reduce the early death and disease attributed to smoking. Perhaps most important is the reminder that low-risk alternatives to smoking are so successful because people find these options enjoyable enough to use them by choice.

How to Participate:
  • Share your story via social media using the hashtags #WorldVapeDay, #WNTD2020, #SayYesToTHR
  • You can also add your testimonial to CASAA's Testimonials Project, here.
  • Visit worldvapeday.org for ideas, resources, and other ways to participate.
  • Make sure you're following CASAA's social media accounts for more updates and ways to engage with officials.
The ability to improve our lives is a fundamental human right. While there are no perfect solutions, the most effective strategies involve compassion, empathy, and a recognition that we achieve lasting change by empowering people to make informed decisions about the products they use and the policies they support. Heavy-handed, coercive policies taken straight from the Drug War playbook have run their course. People who smoke deserve truthful information about low-risk alternatives and support for making the choice to switch.

For decades, people who use tobacco products have been marginalized by the narrative that they are not in control of their urges to smoke. While smoking addiction is well researched, activists have perverted the science to broadly apply the harms of smoking to any non-pharmaceutical use of nicotine. Today, we are seeing the consequences of this intentional promotion of misinformation as more than half of people surveyed in the United States incorrectly believe that nicotine is the primary source of harm in tobacco products--millions of people are being actively discouraged from switching to safer alternatives and are instead continuing to smoke. While we may never see justice served to those who are deliberately misleading the people they claim to be protecting, we have the power to make our own choices and share our knowledge with anyone who will listen.

Thank you and I hope you are well,
- Alex Clark
- CEO, CASAA

I got the same letter from CASAA- thanks for printing it here so the others could read it!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good afternoon Family:wave:
Have most of my work done for the day, just a little bit more to do.:rolleyes:
Taking a break right now while my oatmeal cooks:D
So I figured I would see how everyone is doin and play a few tunes:cool:
Hope to see you all here later:)
:wave: Good evening, Jimi :)
Sounds like you had a busy day. Hope it was a good day while doing your work and you are doing good today.
Thank you! I'm doing ok for what happened yesterday :facepalm: . Hope to be on later and yes, before 11pm ;) .
Have a good evening :wave:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This is also disturbing...
Around five or so years ago, there was four doggies that all hung around each other, two of which were mom and dads. They always went out to the wooded area, one day only one came back. He never left their home again. Never found out what happened to them, it had to been really horrific for him not to go back. Broke our hearts, just like the other horror story.

This is why I will never allow my doggies or future doggies roam free without me around. I know how sick and heartless people can be. I will never know how people can be this way. If I did, that would mean I would have just as cold and heartless.
I could tell you another really horrible story, however this is enough sickness and sadness for one day.
Your gif was perfect ! I so hope they get what's coming to them... Karma will get them if the law don't.
Love you, Rhianne and glad you came over here and you like it here :hug: :hug:

I just can’t fathom people that hurt animals. Animals are loving if you show them love, imho. I hope karma bites those murderers hard.

I’m so glad I’m here too!! The other place was fun only when we talked, but in general it always seemed like Anna was yapping a LOT. :teehee:

Love you, Wolfe. :hug::heart::hug:: And wubbly hugs to Duke and Emma from me.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow- that is just awful that has happened to the dogs- I hope and pray for justice for the victims and that these killers are caught soon before another dog and dog owner family endures this horrific cruelty-
My mom might have seen the truck, so she bought a trail cam, hoping, if that truck comes up her driveway she will get a pic of it. Some kind of justice or karma has to happen to these sick person /people.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know how anyone fells about signing petitions, but hope you will consider to sign this one.

I personally don't want to be forced to take a vaccine, so I thought maybe some of you don't want to either. It's up to us citizens to keep freedom of choice free.

Scroll down to read it.
https://standforhealthfreedom.com/action/say-no-forced-coronavirus-vaccine/

Thank you for taking your time and consideration on this. (hope the link works)

I am definitely in
Don't need no chip here
Signed and sent

VU Sponsors