Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Probably sleeping or hanging out with family at home. Last minute Christmas shopping at Walmart. Tis the season for it....

Everything About You - Ugly Kid Joe

Ray LaMontagne - - You Are The Best Thing.

Yuck Walmart. Too crowded. But yeah, I guess it’s the holidays. It just feels very subdued on the forum. Not holiday-ish, but quiet. Things have been weird since the summer and the teen epidemic hysteria though.

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Ray LaMontagne - - You Are The Best Thing.

Yuck Walmart. Too crowded. But yeah, I guess it’s the holidays. It just feels very subdued on the forum. Not holiday-ish, but quiet. Things have been weird since the summer and the teen epidemic hysteria though.

Yep..... I miss working personally... Would be just getting out of work and getting home to drink a few and wind down....

All The Small Things - blink-182

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Well dear I need to collect all the garbage and take it out to the front and then take a long shower and just soak for a bit.... I'll be back in an hour or so.... See you around if you are still here... If not, have a great night's sleep and I will catch you tomorrow... :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well dear I need to collect all the garbage and take it out to the front and then take a long shower and just soak for a bit.... I'll be back in an hour or so.... See you around if you are still here... If not, have a great night's sleep and I will catch you tomorrow... :hug:

My iPad is getting low, so I’ll try to be back later. If I don’t see you, have a good one tonight. Sleep well and sweet dreams! :hug::hug:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nights In White Satin

But yeah, I guess it’s the holidays. It just feels very subdued on the forum. Not holiday-ish, but quiet. Things have been weird since the summer and the teen epidemic hysteria though.

Not sure that has as much to do with it as may be expected. I'm sure it likely is part of things but there's other stuff going on as well. Here's something you might add into the mix.

Take a spell and give that a really long hard think. Let all the possible ramifications steep a bit. One big one is that if robots can be taught to be soldiers we're done. A second big one here is, this is actually here and now. Thank you lovely people behind Google.

Another aspect to give even more thinking on is that the Jesuits run a lot of stuff like that robot being made. Our current VP is a Jesuit. They are the ones who used the word crusade first, and crusade was used one hundred fifty years before the word jihad. Both words roughly mean "holy war". The Jesuits have a directive from Paxa Romana which allows them to sin any sin they need to sin, so long as they're killing infidels.

Supposedly Jesuits are Christians, those who worship Christ, the holiday we're celebrating is in the honor of Christ. Yes, I can admit that is a very dark inflection and way of thinking. Yes, I know not all Jesuits are evil or nefarious. That any implication of such negativity is harbored on Jesuits though does taint their image, one rotten apple spoils a whole barrel full.

And then, I look at the "bigger picture" of "what goes on" at the time. Oh, we supposedly got the best economy, our education system is making strides to become a global leader again, we're ending the opiod crisis, making sure to take away satisfaction by legal adults enjoying cleaner and safer nicotine use, Disney is buying everything, ... it's all so fucking grand!

Until you look at deeper and realize it's all the same Hegelian theater side show dressed up to try to fool those who see it for what is. It's all war, no need to name it this or that war. It's all the same, one big perpetual war and it always has been and likely always be until we end ourselves.

Why? Because there is profit but no prophets in war. Ah well, here's a prophecy for y'all. We're on the brink and unless we all change it real soon, it's the end.

I apologize I'm not in a jolly festive mood. A bit difficult to dream when you live in a waking nightmare. And I know I've got it "easier" than most. Still it's all the same for many of us. Maybe that opium use at least offers a means to cope? Who knows? At any given, I ought to try harder to get festive. Everyone likes smiles better, eh?

-- I do sincerely apologize. Don't mean to be such a downer, nor seem sarcastic/jaded. Sometimes having an intellect is a curse more so than a blessing. That and again, caring and feeling others suffer doesn't help. So yeah, maybe all that shit is what keeps me pissed off and I can not get genuinely pissed off properly any more because of being constantly pissed off. And I'm so damn tired of it all but there's no magic wand to send it away, would that there be, know I'd be waving it. That noted, I do hope everyone has a good Christmas, brightest blessings and merry meets.

Last edited:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Thank you so much!! I’m sure I’m going to love it! There’s so many flavors to mix so it’ll be a lot of fun! And gopher told me of ELR so I’ll be using that site too! :hug::hug:

I'm so happy for you.... Was difficult keeping it from you the past few days... You came to me about DIY Flavor Shack and I was starting to panic. Good thing we have other things in common to side track the conversations of making our own juice... I can laugh now that you have gotten your presents... Anyhow enjoy and with a little luck, you could be making your own juice by the weekend... :hug:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Nights In White Satin

Not sure that has as much to do with it as may be expected. I'm sure it likely is part of things but there's other stuff going on as well. Here's something you might add into the mix.

Take a spell and give that a really long hard think. Let all the possible ramifications steep a bit. One big one is that if robots can be taught to be soldiers we're done. A second big one here is, this is actually here and now. Thank you lovely people behind Google.

Another aspect to give even more thinking on is that the Jesuits run a lot of stuff like that robot being made. Our current VP is a Jesuit. They are the ones who used the word crusade first, and crusade was used one hundred fifty years before the word jihad. Both words roughly mean "holy war". The Jesuits have a directive from Paxa Romana which allows them to sin any sin they need to sin, so long as they're killing infidels.

Supposedly Jesuits are Christians, those who worship Christ, the holiday we're celebrating is in the honor of Christ. Yes, I can admit that is a very dark inflection and way of thinking. Yes, I know not all Jesuits are evil or nefarious. That any implication of such negativity is harbored on Jesuits though does taint their image, one rotten apple spoils a whole barrel full.

And then, I look at the "bigger picture" of "what goes on" at the time. Oh, we supposedly got the best economy, our education system is making strides to become a global leader again, we're ending the opiod crisis, making sure to take away satisfaction by legal adults enjoying cleaner and safer nicotine use, Disney is buying everything, ... it's all so fucking grand!

Until you look at deeper and realize it's all the same Hegelian theater side show dressed up to try to fool those who see it for what is. It's all war, no need to name it this or that war. It's all the same, one big perpetual war and it always has been and likely always be until we end ourselves.

Why? Because there is profit but no prophets in war. Ah well, here's a prophecy for y'all. We're on the brink and unless we all change it real soon, it's the end.

I apologize I'm not in a jolly festive mood. A bit difficult to dream when you live in a waking nightmare. And I know I've got it "easier" than most. Still it's all the same for many of us. Maybe that opium use at least offers a means to cope? Who knows? At any given, I ought to try harder to get festive. Everyone likes smiles better, eh?

-- I do sincerely apologize. Don't mean to be such a downer, nor seem sarcastic/jaded. Sometimes having an intellect is a curse more so than a blessing. That and again, caring and feeling others suffer doesn't help. So yeah, maybe all that shit is what keeps me pissed off and I can not get genuinely pissed off properly any more because of being constantly pissed off. And I'm so damn tired of it all but there's no magic wand to send it away, would that there be, know I'd be waving it. That noted, I do hope everyone has a good Christmas, brightest blessings and merry meets.

Hollywood Nights - Bob Seger

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm so happy for you.... Was difficult keeping it from you the past few days... You came to me about DIY Flavor Shack and I was starting to panic. Good thing we have other things in common to side track the conversations of making our own juice... I can laugh now that you have gotten your presents... Anyhow enjoy and with a little luck, you could be making your own juice by the weekend... :hug:
Lol I can imagine! I’m terrible at keeping surprises from people! When I get someone a gift, I get too excited and beg them to take it right away and open it! Thank you so much! I just have to get nic and I’ll be all good! My husband gets paid Friday and he worked his two days off to make money for Christmas so I’m sure I’ll be able to order some then. Thank you again!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
tenor.gif

I already posted this in a convo, but in case some of you didn’t see it:

Good morning everyone! I hope you all slept great and had good dreams! I didn’t want to leave my cozy bed this morning and kept trying to get my toddler to go back to sleep with me but he wasn’t having it lol! Hope you all have a great morning and an even better day! Love you all! :hug::hearts:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I hope you’re right lol! His daddy had the day off yesterday and it got so bad I woke him up and told him to take over for an hour or so so I could just get a rest! I couldn’t handle it anymore! It was baaaad!! And my oldest is 8, so I was long done with terrible twos lol. Not anymore! :cry::giggle:
When my nephew was around two or three yrs old, he didn't ever want to take a nap. He would throw tantrums that were so bad I literally would lay on top of him to get him to calm down. It was really hard on him & me, I felt like a very bad aunt for having to do it. But, all said and done I know in my heart I was doing the right thing for him, so did his dad and grandma.
I really can't explain the kind of tantrums he would throw, except they were really bad!! He finally came around and stopped throwing the tantrums and took naps without any problems. If, you all knew what he was going through you would understand why he would throw such bad tantrums.
...will it be rough, you bet your sweet ass it will be, but your little man and you will get through this...just hang on for the ride...Ride On...

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon, everyone. Hope you all are having a great day filled with good food and coffee/tea, yummy clouds and are nice and warm. It’s really chilly here today! In the 20’s but feeling way colder. Love and hugs to you all. Miss everyone! :hug::hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Nights In White Satin

Jesuits are Priests, so our VP can not be a Jesuit. He can be educated by Jesuits, though. Afaik, we haven’t had any Catholic Priests in posts related to the Oval Office. I could be wrong, though.

How goes it, brother? Keep warm! Love and miss you!

VU Sponsors