Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@Rhianne
bc638f488f382c7cf796bae76a215726.gif
Thinking about you and staying warm...Love you :hug::blowkiss::hug:

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk

Thank you! I wish I had a fire place! I took some iodine yesterday and today and I think it made me worse! :cry: But it’s prolly a good sign.

Love you and been missing you too! It is cold here, but I’m walking around wrapped in a throw blanket.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
3CCD9D2B-0EA7-4CEA-B49B-E85C7B97B85E.jpeg C275E920-BEA1-4A9F-84ED-A3A2C91BA978.jpeg I’m absolutely speechless! I’m crying over this! I’ve never received a gift like this before in my life! I’m always the giver and never the receiver! You all have me so speechless! I don’t know what to say but thank you and thank you and thank you! I’m eternally grateful!! I’ve never felt so loved by people like this before! Thank you ALL SOOO MUCH!!! I love you all so much and wish I could give you all the biggest hugs right now and kisses on the cheeks!! Thank you so much!! I can finally start my diy journey thanks to all of you!! Thank you so much!

:hug::hug::blowkiss::blowkiss::hearts::hearts:

387BCCDA-0122-499F-83E2-7009C5DC3BBF.jpeg
0409D97E-2E4B-46AF-A049-7A41D8BDDD58.jpeg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
View attachment 151789 View attachment 151790 I’m absolutely speechless! I’m crying over this! I’ve never received a gift like this before in my life! I’m always the giver and never the receiver! You all have me so speechless! I don’t know what to say but thank you and thank you and thank you! I’m eternally grateful!! I’ve never felt so loved by people like this before! Thank you ALL SOOO MUCH!!! I love you all so much and wish I could give you all the biggest hugs right now and kisses on the cheeks!! Thank you so much!! I can finally start my diy journey thanks to all of you!! Thank you so much!

View attachment 151787
View attachment 151788

Awesome that you got it already!
Merry Christmas!

:blowkiss::hug:

:ejuice::cloud:<3

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 151789 View attachment 151790 I’m absolutely speechless! I’m crying over this! I’ve never received a gift like this before in my life! I’m always the giver and never the receiver! You all have me so speechless! I don’t know what to say but thank you and thank you and thank you! I’m eternally grateful!! I’ve never felt so loved by people like this before! Thank you ALL SOOO MUCH!!! I love you all so much and wish I could give you all the biggest hugs right now and kisses on the cheeks!! Thank you so much!! I can finally start my diy journey thanks to all of you!! Thank you so much!

View attachment 151787
View attachment 151788
Hey you got it:bliss: great, Merry Christmas my friend:hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

View attachment 151787
View attachment 151788

I’m so glad you got it today!! Merry Christmas, Amber. We love you, girl. And we all want you to start mixing and have a great holiday. By the new year, you’ll know how to mix up something good!!

:hug bombz: to you!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I’m so glad you got it today!! Merry Christmas, Amber. We love you, girl. And we all want you to start mixing and have a great holiday. By the new year, you’ll know how to mix up something good!!

:hug bombz: to you!
I love you all too! I’m so excited to start my diy journey thanks to all of you!! Merry Christmas!!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I’ll be back in a few, too. Ive got to unpack a package from Vitacost. Hmm, yummy. I just had a bunch of Ginger cookies.
:bliss::bliss: Love you all, see you later.
I have to go also, but for the night. Getting the little one in the bath and then it’s bedtime! I don’t know how I’m going to sleep being this excited though lol! Thank you all again!

Goodnight my loves! Many big hugs and lots of love!!

:hug::blowkiss::hearts:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have to go also, but for the night. Getting the little one in the bath and then it’s bedtime! I don’t know how I’m going to sleep being this excited though lol! Thank you all again!

Goodnight my loves! Many big hugs and lots of love!!

:hug::blowkiss::hearts:
Good night Amber:wave:, I was wondering if you'd be able to sleep, I know I wouldn't be able too:giggle:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
aa9e9e4b0bf7575623eea42724d28a92.gif

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk

Quick someone save my piggy bank from the horrible burglar...:eek: I'll bet whoever it was will be pissed when they find only dust and a few pennies are left in it... :oops:

Yeah I know, I know, I'm the pig of the group..... A bit of a mess and sometimes a porker, but hey, just remember everyone loves bacon.... Even Wolves....;) Thank you Wolfie. I love you too my partner in crime.... Have a good one and thanks for the laugh.... :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Quick someone save my piggy bank from the horrible burglar...:eek: I'll bet whoever it was will be pissed when they find only dust and a few pennies are left in it... :oops:

Yeah I know, I know, I'm the pig of the group..... A bit of a mess and sometimes a porker, but hey, just remember everyone loves bacon.... Even Wolves....;) Thank you Wolfie. I love you too my partner in crime.... Have a good one and thanks for the laugh.... :hug:

:cat hiss: :meow:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile

View attachment 151787
View attachment 151788

Congrat's on the Christmas DIY swag.... Hope you enjoy making your own juices as much as we do..... :hug:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
John Mellencamp - - Little Pink Houses.

Hey, Jimi and VJ. How’re you two doing? Hope it’s a great night tonight for both of you. :hug::hug:

Not bad Rhianne. A little down and out with the weather and the sniffles... Might be sinuses, might be just a change in temperature. How are you? :hug:

Change (In The House of Flies) - Deftones

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Not bad Rhianne. A little down and out with the weather and the sniffles... Might be sinuses, might be just a change in temperature. How are you? :hug:

Change (In The House of Flies) - Deftones

David Bowie - - Changes.

I’m okay, got sniffles too. Also don’t know if it’s flu or what. This shit has been going on for three months now, grrr.

Glad you came back home. :cracks whip: :giggle::giggle::hug::hug:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
David Bowie - - Changes.

I’m okay, got sniffles too. Also don’t know if it’s flu or what. This shit has been going on for three months now, grrr.

Glad you came back home. :cracks whip: :giggle::giggle::hug::hug:

Well I guess that was my last night out since Rhianne is wielding a whip and bounding me with chains... Who knew she had a bit of kink in her? :eek: lol... Kidding of course. You know how it goes....

This little piggy went to market,
This little piggy stayed home,
This little piggy had roast beef,
This little piggy had none.
This little piggy went ...
Wee, wee, wee,
all the way home!

I eventually do make it back home.... lol

Changes - Black Sabbath

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I guess that was my last night out since Rhianne is wielding a whip and bounding me with chains... Who knew she had a bit of kink in her? :eek: lol... Kidding of course. You know how it goes....

This little piggy went to market,
This little piggy stayed home,
This little piggy had roast beef,
This little piggy had none.
This little piggy went ...
Wee, wee, wee,
all the way home!

I eventually do make it back home.... lol

Changes - Black Sabbath

Blind Melon - - Change.

We’re gonna be stuck in a rut with this “change” thing.

VU Sponsors