Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Sorry it hasn't started to stick yet.... We got some freezing rain this morning but no snow..... There is still a chance though... ;)

Follow Me - Uncle Kracker

It looks like it stopped... but we’re supposed to get a lot of snow tomorrow! So I’m hoping! I want a snowball fight too! And build a snow fort!

And use my code dammit!! o_O

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
It looks like it stopped... but we’re supposed to get a lot of snow tomorrow! So I’m hoping! I want a snowball fight too! And build a snow fort!

And use my code dammit!! o_O

Damn.... She is cracking the whip on me now.... :eek: Yes Ma'am, Yes Ma'am.... lol You are too kind... :hug:

I so hope you get your wish for snow.... While I am not sure I can handle a shovel just yet, please know I can still make snowballs.... Some of you guys are in deep doo-doo if I manage to get some snow this way....

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning everyone.... Happy to see so many of you up and having fun already.... Sleep last night was almost as non-existent as Bella's was... Sorry Amber, gonna take a bit of time to get use to the name change.... :oops: Anyhow I raise a glass of joe to those already caffeinated, and yell, "Who finished all the coffee and did not brew another pot?":cuss2:Sorry all, figured if I did that, then someone else would brew the next pot since it was me that used the pot as a cup.... :coffee2:...lol

Anyhow, how is everyone? Doing good I hope.... Missed you guys.....
Doin good here my friend, it is good to see everyone up and about having a good time playin some great tunes. I've been tryin to get here earlier but seems like something always comes up:rolleyes:. I am brewing a pot now for anyone who wants a cup

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope you are still feeling better today :hug: and you had a good Sunday.
Thank you! I had a blast yesterday in the snow. Snow angel didn't turn out very well :rolleyes: I was on part of the flag pole holder thingy and the snow angel looks really short :teehee: doesn't help I'm kinda short :teehee: . Plus, can't see it very well, at least on my phone, hopefully it looks better on the computers.
63764d35924694ad43ce3f383fab4d60.jpg

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk
Looks good to me, I think it's beautiful

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Damn.... She is cracking the whip on me now.... :eek: Yes Ma'am, Yes Ma'am.... lol You are too kind... :hug:

I so hope you get your wish for snow.... While I am not sure I can handle a shovel just yet, please know I can still make snowballs.... Some of you guys are in deep doo-doo if I manage to get some snow this way....
Lol you know it! ;)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Doin good here my friend, it is good to see everyone up and about having a good time playin some great tunes. I've been tryin to get here earlier but seems like something always comes up:rolleyes:. I am brewing a pot now for anyone who wants a cup

Oh me, me! I could use another cup. Hey, Jimi. Nice to see you. I think I’m actually starting to feel better, now that I know this was the flu, even if it was a bad one!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Oh me, me! I could use another cup. Hey, Jimi. Nice to see you. I think I’m actually starting to feel better, now that I know this was the flu, even if it was a bad one!
Happy to hear you’re finally doing better love! You’ve been sick for far too long!

It’s nap time for me and the little brat (he’s been a terror all day today) be back in a couple hours! Love you guys! :hug:<3

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile

Hey Jimi.... You are here rather early today.... Normally don't catch you til dinner time. How have you been?.... Hope time with family was good to you yesterday.....

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi.... You are here rather early today.... Normally don't catch you til dinner time. How have you been?.... Hope time with family was good to you yesterday.....
hey VJ, I've been trying to get here for the morning maniacs but something always comes up, thought I was gonna be here today but had to go out and shovel snow. It was great, just sad to see my brother in such sad shape, I am soo glad I said no to chemo:eek: but it was good to be there with him;)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
hey VJ, I've been trying to get here for the morning maniacs but something always comes up, thought I was gonna be here today but had to go out and shovel snow. It was great, just sad to see my brother in such sad shape, I am soo glad I said no to chemo:eek: but it was good to be there with him;)

I’m so sorry, Jimi. But you know, this time with your brother is precious and you’re so lucky to have it. :hug:

VU Sponsors