Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
7260946_2b779.gif

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Good morning MG family! I hope you all slept well! I had little feet kicking me all night, little one telling me he had to pee at 3 am and then he was up at 5 am! Lol so I’m really downing the coffee this morning! Hope you all have a great morning with your tea, coffee, or what have you! Keep making those tasty clouds! Love you all!

:hug::hearts::hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Enigma - - Sadeness. (I know, cheating slightly.)

Good morning everyone, have a great morning! Enjoy your wake up vape and coffee/tea this morning. Love you all!
I cheat most of the time... y’all are so quick and my song list in my phone never has enough words in the song titles... so I YouTube a couple words to get a song :teehee: whoopsi

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
giphy.gif

Good morning MG family! I hope you all slept well! I had little feet kicking me all night, little one telling me he had to pee at 3 am and then he was up at 5 am! Lol so I’m really downing the coffee this morning! Hope you all have a great morning with your tea, coffee, or what have you! Keep making those tasty clouds! Love you all!

:hug:s::hug:
Good morning, Amber :) cute gif!
I'm glad he was kicking you because of having to go pee, way better than having a nightmare :eek: .
Hope you have a great day and maybe a nap ;) . Love you :hug: :blowkiss:

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sad Man's Tongue...by Volbeat
I hope I put in the right tune in your post. Sorry if I didn't. Let me know and I will change it :)

Dylan - - Man Of Constant Sorrow.

Morning, Wolfe. Hope the day is going great. It’s pretty cold here! Love you and glad you’re hanging out. Missed you! :hug: bombs.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good morning, Amber :) cute gif!
I'm glad he was kicking you because of having to go pee, way better than having a nightmare :eek: .
Hope you have a great day and maybe a nap ;) . Love you :hug: :blowkiss:

Oh, he wasn’t just kicking me to go pee! He kicked and tossed and turned all night long! Lol he’s a spawn of a demon!!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, how are you? Make a nice snow angel! :cool: I was up most of the night so I slept late. I’m starting to feel better, I think. :yay:
Have a great snowy Sunday! Love you. :hug::hug:
I hope you are still feeling better today :hug: and you had a good Sunday.
Thank you! I had a blast yesterday in the snow. Snow angel didn't turn out very well :rolleyes: I was on part of the flag pole holder thingy and the snow angel looks really short :teehee: doesn't help I'm kinda short :teehee: . Plus, can't see it very well, at least on my phone, hopefully it looks better on the computers.
63764d35924694ad43ce3f383fab4d60.jpg

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Good Morning everyone.... Happy to see so many of you up and having fun already.... Sleep last night was almost as non-existent as Bella's was... Sorry Amber, gonna take a bit of time to get use to the name change.... :oops: Anyhow I raise a glass of joe to those already caffeinated, and yell, "Who finished all the coffee and did not brew another pot?":cuss2:Sorry all, figured if I did that, then someone else would brew the next pot since it was me that used the pot as a cup.... :coffee2:...lol

Anyhow, how is everyone? Doing good I hope.... Missed you guys.....

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Dylan - - Man Of Constant Sorrow.

Morning, Wolfe. Hope the day is going great. It’s pretty cold here! Love you and glad you’re hanging out. Missed you! :hug: bombs.
One For Sorrow...by Insomnium
Thank you! It's kinda cold here too, but not too bad...could be a lot colder. Aww, missed you and everyone. Thank you...love and hugs :hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good Morning everyone.... Happy to see so many of you up and having fun already.... Sleep last night was almost as non-existent as Bella's was... Sorry Amber, gonna take a bit of time to get use to the name change.... :oops: Anyhow I raise a glass of joe to those already caffeinated, and yell, "Who finished all the coffee and did not brew another pot?":cuss2:Sorry all, figured if I did that, then someone else would brew the next pot since it was me that used the pot as a cup.... :coffee2:...lol

Good Morning, VJ. Good to see you! :teehee: Glad I don't have to worry about the last cup of coffee and the pot being empty. That's one good thing about not being a coffee drinker. But, I do miss the affect of the caffeine. I was a morning soda drinker in my youth, one soda every morning from the vending machine.
Hope you are doing well and will have a good day :hug: and much love :blowkiss:
Here's an extra pot or two :coffee2::coffee2:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I’m drinking the dregs of a cold cup of Joe now, since I’m too lazy to go make a fresh cup! Feels pretty cold today. :cuss2:
Hope you’re doing good. :hug::hug:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Good Morning, VJ. Good to see you! :teehee: Glad I don't have to worry about the last cup of coffee and the pot being empty. That's one good thing about not being a coffee drinker. But, I do miss the affect of the caffeine. I was a morning soda drinker in my youth, one soda every morning from the vending machine.
Hope you are doing well and will have a good day :hug: and much love :blowkiss:
Here's an extra pot or two :coffee2::coffee2:

You are always such a kind soul.... Even offered to make 2 pots of coffee while sipping your non caffeinated drink... See Rhianne, I'll even be kind enough to share this time.... lol I'm such a stinker.....

Thank you Wolfie for being you.... Always brings a smile to my face when you are around.... :hug::blowkiss:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You are always such a kind soul.... Even offered to make 2 pots of coffee while sipping your non caffeinated drink... See Rhianne, I'll even be kind enough to share this time.... lol I'm such a stinker.....

Thank you Wolfie for being you.... Always brings a smile to my face when you are around.... :hug::blowkiss:

Are you implying that I am not a kind soul? :giggle: Harumph. I’ll go make coffee and not share with you, VJ. :cracks whip:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
I’m drinking the dregs of a cold cup of Joe now, since I’m too lazy to go make a fresh cup! Feels pretty cold today. :cuss2:
Hope you’re doing good. :hug::hug:

I'm doing alright.... Still dog ass tired but starting to wake up.... Wolfie made 2 fresh pots of coffee.... What you did not see is she threatened to beat my ass if I did not share though.... lol

Stay warm and be lazy with me today.... Doubt my day will change other than another nap eventually.... :hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Aww, you're a Sweetie :inlove: Thank you :blowkiss: :hug:
From what I understand...Felix is a stink pot and will drink every last drop of coffee when you're not looking :sneaka::teehee:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm doing alright.... Still dog ass tired but starting to wake up.... Wolfie made 2 fresh pots of coffee.... What you did not see is she threatened to beat my ass if I did not share though.... lol

Stay warm and be lazy with me today.... Doubt my day will change other than another nap eventually.... :hug:

Well, me neither. I’ve got a delivery coming between 10pm and 6am, so I usually laze out the whole day so I don’t miss the guy. So I’m just trying to stay warm, with a throw blanket or two on me.

It feels like this four month flu might be going away, too. Sigh, this thing just kept coming back.

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Well, me too. I’ve got a delivery coming between 10pm and 6am, so I usually laze out the whole day so I don’t miss the guy. So I’m just trying to stay warm, with a throw blanket or two on me.

It feels like this four month flu might be going away, too. Sigh, this thing just kept coming back.

Who delivers during those hours? Sounds more like a booty call to me.... What aren't you telling us? Inquiring minds want to know.... lol

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Aww, you're a Sweetie :inlove: Thank you :blowkiss: :hug:
From what I understand...Felix is a stink pot and will drink every last drop of coffee when you're not looking :sneaka::teehee:

I swear one day Rhianne is gonna come after us both.... Lucky for you Wolves can run.... If worse comes to worse I am hitching a sled behind you if she go mental and starts to chase us.... lol :xD:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Who delivers during those hours? Sounds more like a booty call to me.... What aren't you telling us? Inquiring minds want to know.... lol

It’s my farm food delivery. I dunno any place who delivers like that, either!! :crazy: Thankfully, I don’t have to see this kid when he comes, since he just leaves the shit at the door.

Surprisingly, a teen is not my idea of a possible hookup!! :giggle:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
It’s my farm food delivery. I dunno any place who delivers like that, either!! :crazy: Thankfully, I don’t have to see this kid when he comes, since he just leaves the shit at the door.

Surprisingly, a teen is not my idea of a possible hookup!! :giggle:

Rhianne the Cougar.... Nothing wrong with rocking the cradle of love. Just don't be robbing the cradle.... That's a no no.... :eek:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I swear one day Rhianne is gonna come after us both.... Lucky for you Wolves can run.... If worse comes to worse I am hitching a sled behind you if she go mental and starts to chase us.... lol :xD:
We will hide n watch to see what kind of dubious plan Felix takes out of the bag o' tricks.
Look you, Felix has a bag o’ tricks. You best watch your wolf ass!
LMAO!
You'll have to catch me first

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
LOL. Come ~~~~ be nutty with us! You know the saying... The more the merrier or is it those who are nutty will make you Nuttier :teehee:
Hopefully, it will only snow!

Lol if y’all knew me in the real world you’d see how weird and wacky I really am! Lol my oldest son, Rylen reminds me all the time on how weird I am!

VU Sponsors