Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
556620a413abf69faba9eac55829ab10.jpg

Good Morning and Good Afternoon, MG Family. :coffee2::coffee2:
Hope everyone is doing well and the morning has been going good ! Think I'm gonna take a vacation day...take it easy and watch a movie or two. Have a great Saturday !
Lots of love :inlove: and many hugs :hug:

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah I am late to the party too.... Didn't even make it fashionably late... lol Got caught up in some real life drama and just didn't feel like being social afterwards.... Doing better now after a good movie and nodding off for about 3 hours.... Anyhow miss you guys and will catch you all tomorrow or should I say later today... Sweet dreams...
Aww, we missed you ! Glad you were feeling better last night and hope you are still feeling better today :hug:
Hopefully, today will be a better day for you :hug: hugs, good vibes, and lots of love coming your way :hug::blowkiss::inlove:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite. :hug::hug:
Good afternoon, Sista. Hope you got some zzzzzzzzzzz's in last night. How's it going? Hope your heat wasn't shut off again ! Your landlord needs to have his heat shut off ! See how he likes it !
Hope you have a great day. Much love :inlove:...many hugs :hug::hug::blowkiss: And, big tasty clouds :cloud::cloud::cloud: with your
2a068648d3ca60273f88106fdc3716a3.gif

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey, MG Family
For all the dog lovers...@SteveS45 posted this on another thread. https://www.animalvictory.org/remov...wIBcQkZxoryKZoyKQfIk0nBK7XpDqB5tTuvMSj_vEOAIf,
You would please sign it. This piece of shit doesn't deserve to be the 2020 Pro Bowl Legends Captain ! He might have paid his dues in prison, but that didn't help all those poor doggies who suffered :cry:
Thank you @SteveS45 for posting the petition

I found a couple of more Petitions to sign~!

Do not allow Michael Vick to be honored in the 2020 NFL Pro Bowl

https://www.change.org/p/nfl-do-not...-honored-in-the-2020-nfl-pro-bowl?signed=true

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon, Sista. Hope you got some zzzzzzzzzzz's in last night. How's it going? Hope your heat wasn't shut off again ! Your landlord needs to have his heat shut off ! See how he likes it !
Hope you have a great day. Much love :inlove:...many hugs :hug::hug::blowkiss: And, big tasty clouds :cloud::cloud::cloud: with your
2a068648d3ca60273f88106fdc3716a3.gif

Everything’s going good. I’ve been sleeping in a flannel nightie and a sweater and socks. My landlord is a @#$# head, and the horrible thing is he’s from where I grew up. He’s super rich, and doesn’t need to save a few bucks like this! It’s not worth getting upset about. But, its not a huge place and having to have heaters all over is a pain with the cords. Rant ends!

Thanks for the lovely coffee and rose! :blowkiss: Big hugs and love back at you. And tasty clouds! :fuck the bans: :teehee:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Everything’s going good. I’ve been sleeping in a flannel nightie and a sweater and socks. My landlord is a @#$# head, and the horrible thing is he’s from where I grew up. He’s super rich, and doesn’t need to save a few bucks like this! It’s not worth getting upset about. But, its not a huge place and having to have heaters all over is a pain with the cords. Rant ends!

Thanks for the lovely coffee and rose! :blowkiss: Big hugs and love back at you. And
Hi Steve how you doin my friend?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Thanks for the lovely coffee and rose! :blowkiss: Big hugs and love back at you. And tasty clouds! :fuck the bans: :teehee:
Just a suggestion...buy a pair of long underwear and where them under your flannel nighty, you will be warmer. I wear the like "silky" long underwear under flannel sheet, blanket, blanket, and the top cover. I have three smaller blankets and a Duke on my feet :teehee:
Um, I had to fix your description of your landlord, from symbols to the word I thought it might be, hope you don't mind. I'm just sorry you and hubby have to live in the cold and he is like he is. Being rich doesn't mean to be an ass !

You're welcome :blowkiss: :hug: love you sista . That always makes me laugh...all nice than fuck the bans or FDA :teehee:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Just a suggestion...buy a pair of long underwear and where them under your flannel nighty, you will be warmer. I wear the like "silky" long underwear under flannel sheet, blanket, blanket, and the top cover. I have three smaller blankets and a Duke on my feet :teehee:
Um, I had to fix your description of your landlord, from symbols to the word I thought it might be, hope you don't mind. I'm just sorry you and hubby have to live in the cold and he is like he is. Being rich doesn't mean to be an ass !

You're welcome :blowkiss: :hug: love you sista . That always makes me laugh...all nice than fuck the bans or FDA :teehee:

You’re right! Thanks, I’ll get silky ones too. I used to have real silk ones from Lands End, but I don’t think they make them anymore.

Yep, I’m polite but with the gov’t persecuting us, I feel like cursing every now and then. Plus, I wasn’t allowed to curse at all as a kid. I think I said “darn” once and my dad gave me a look.

So where’s cutie Emma when all this snuggling is going on? She was under the blanks though, with floppy ears showing!

My text emojis were undone...like Korn.

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Aww, we missed you ! Glad you were feeling better last night and hope you are still feeling better today :hug:
Hopefully, today will be a better day for you :hug: hugs, good vibes, and lots of love coming your way :hug::blowkiss::inlove:

Yeah sorry for being antisocial yesterday. Family drama between my ex and our son.... You would think a 24 yr old can make up his own mind without mama having to call me over dumb stuff.... Spent today trying to talk him out of buying a POS car that barely runs just so he has transportation. Went car shopping today and I think we found a few that were better options.... It's just sad her non working ass can't help him get to work for a few days since she lives about 5 minutes away.... I live over 40 minutes away and still help him when needed.... Oh well... enough bitching.... Now I can settle down and enjoy a few drinks and have fun with my new friends and family that don't need every drop of blood I have.... lol

How is everyone? Good I hope..... Some great music and convo I missed out on...... Give me a few and I will join in on the fun.... Need to pour another drink and get comfy....

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You’re right! Thanks, I’ll get silky ones too. I used to have real silk ones from Lands End, but I don’t think they make them anymore.

Yep, I’m polite but with the gov’t persecuting us, I feel like cursing every now and then. Plus, I wasn’t allowed to curse at all as a kid. I think I said “darn” once and my dad gave me a look.

So where’s cutie Emma when all this snuggling is going on? She was under the blanks though, with floppy ears showing!

My text emojis were undone...like Korn.
:shades: :cool: I'm right :bliss: . I bet those real silk ones felt good on the skin. Hell, I didn't know silk ones existed.

Politeness is a good quality to have. I wasn't allowed to cuss either. I did twice and my potty mouth (as my grandmother would say) would get washed out with soap :blech: apparently I liked the taste of the soap to do again.

Lol...floppy ears Emma is beside me up around my back. She claimed that spot because she was here first. Duke didn't come into the family until a year later, maybe, a little earlier.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
:shades: :cool: I'm right :bliss: . I bet those real silk ones felt good on the skin. Hell, I didn't know silk ones existed.

Politeness is a good quality to have. I wasn't allowed to cuss either. I did twice and my potty mouth (as my grandmother would say) would get washed out with soap :blech: apparently I liked the taste of the soap to do again.

Lol...floppy ears Emma is beside me up around my back. She claimed that spot because she was here first. Duke didn't come into the family until a year later, maybe, a little earlier.

Those silk ones were nice but thin. So under jeans, or something like jammies, they were great. Lands End had a huge sale one Christmas and I think I got them for @ $15.

I didn’t get my mouth washed out but I did get spanked a few times and I was afraid to be really naughty.

Glad you’re hanging out. :hug::hug:

VU Sponsors