Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I’ve been around just gets a little busy this time of year. Good to see all my music friends, I’ll be in and out a little sporadic until the holidays are in the rear view.
Can't Do It Like Us...by Big Smo
Have missed you, it's good to see you back, Rooster Cogburn :wave: .
Besides being busy, hopefully everything is going well.

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I bet he shall love that.... As far as my sister goes, she is the life of the party. She's the first one you hear walking into the room and the one with a crowd around her... That's just how she is. Infectious personality. To call my older sis anything like old lady would just have her laugh and then show you up.... Got to love her though.... A wild spirit that one.... I'm more the quiet one with a drink in hand. Eventually I will rather feel comfortable to get crazy with her or maybe it's the alcohol consumption, but eventually we are a pair to be around when the night flows on....
You're sis sounds great and phun to be around! I'm more like you...sittin' n drinkin' and then the alcohol will kick in, but that rarely happens anymore. LOL, my bro is the opposite, it doesn't take much to rattle his cage or um push his buttons :teehee: . No, I don't do too often, but then again sometimes I just open my mouth and I pushed a button. When that happens, I just get up and walk out.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I guess it's time to get on outta here. Hope everyone will sleep well with Sweet Dreams :hug::blowkiss::hug:
Hope to see everyone on the flip side :wave:
8ff0cc7aa24fbbf701f7191c29b786fb.jpg

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Simple Minds - - Don’t You.

Hey, MG fam. Yes, I’m here late but I thought I’d check in. Hope everyone’s having a great Friday night. Big hugs, love and humongous flavored clouds to all. Love y’all!

Yeah I am late to the party too.... Didn't even make it fashionably late... lol Got caught up in some real life drama and just didn't feel like being social afterwards.... Doing better now after a good movie and nodding off for about 3 hours.... Anyhow miss you guys and will catch you all tomorrow or should I say later today... Sweet dreams...

Don't Belong - Cold

VU Sponsors