Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Johnny Cash - - Ring Of Fire.
Afternoon, MG family. I’m still in bed lazing, not even coffee yet. Just enjoying the weekend. Hope all of you ha e a great day. Sending big love, hugs and nice yummy clouds to everyone!
:hug::hug::coffee2::cloud::cloud:
Fire With Fire...by Scissor Sisters

:wave: Good afternoon, Rhianne :)
You enjoy being lazy ! It would be wonderful to do that one day...maybe one of these days it will happen :D
Stay cozy and warm while having tasty :cloud::cloud::cloud: have a Great Saturday hugs :hug: and love comin' your way.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Fire With Fire...by Scissor Sisters

:wave: Good afternoon, Rhianne :)
You enjoy being lazy ! It would be wonderful to do that one day...maybe one of these days it will happen :D
Stay cozy and warm while having tasty :cloud::cloud::cloud: have a Great Saturday hugs :hug: and love comin' your way.

Hmm, I’ve got to get out from under the covers and get coffee! It’s a bit warmer, and...our landlord gives us more heat on the weekend, big spender that he is!

Thanks for the Johnny Cash link.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hmm, I’ve got to get out from under the covers and get coffee! It’s a bit warmer, and...our landlord gives us more heat on the weekend, big spender that he is!

Thanks for the Johnny Cash link.
Get your coffee and go back under da covers ;)
Um, do you know if you have smart meters? If, that is what the building has, that's why he will let you have more heat during the weekend. At least I think that's why. The electricity company don't over charge the customers during the weekend. Like here, during the week between 3pm to 8pm I get charged extra during those times. But, the weekend it doesn't apply.
You're welcome :)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Get your coffee and go back under da covers ;)
Um, do you know if you have smart meters? If, that is what the building has, that's why he will let you have more heat during the weekend. At least I think that's why. The electricity company don't over charge the customers during the weekend. Like here, during the week between 3pm to 8pm I get charged extra during those times. But, the weekend it doesn't apply.
You're welcome :)

I think he’s got the meters locked up somewhere! He’s a total dickhead :sorry: and if the rent wasn’t lower than other places here, I’d want to move so fast out of here.

He used to have the heat on a timer and my hubs sneaked down to the basement and broke in to the boiler and changed it to 24 hours a few years ago! Lol Then the super put a fence thing around the boiler. But it was funny. My hubs is a pisser, sometimes!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think he’s got the meters locked up somewhere! He’s a total dickhead :sorry: and if the rent wasn’t lower than other places here, I’d want to move so fast out of here.

He used to have the heat on a timer and my hubs sneaked down to the basement and broke in to the boiler and changed it to 24 hours a few years ago! Lol Then the super put a fence thing around the boiler. But it was funny. My hubs is a pisser, sometimes!
No need to say sorry. Unfortunately, there are dickheads out there. Sorry, you're stuck there for now :hug: Hope it changes sooner than later.
Way to go hubs ! When I lived in the city, the electric guy slowed down the meter. I think, for two or three yrs it stayed that way until a new person noticed it and turned it up :gaah:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Raindrops keep falling on my head
Hope this counts
Hi, Bella :)
Hope you are still doing better today. Much love and big hugs :hug:

You are welcome to post anything you like...commercials, pics, Memes, gifs, poems, book titles... just anything and everything ;)
Why not? Lol I’ve posted some that were not 100%. Don’t think it matters very much. :hug:

What Rhianne said :)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The sun goes down

Elton John- - Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me.

Hope to see you all later on. Still cold here, so I’m making some coffee and hanging out with my sweetie. ( Who calls me hunny bunny sometimes. Lol)

Big hugs and love and mucho clouds to everyone!

Edit: my notifications are now from a day ago. Wtf, Tappy? Lol

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Elton John- - Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me.

Hope to see you all later on. Still cold here, so I’m making some coffee and hanging out with my sweetie. ( Who calls me hunny bunny sometimes. Lol)

Big hugs and love and mucho clouds to everyone!

Edit: my notifications are now from a day ago. Wtf, Tappy? Lol
Dear X (You Don't Own Me)...by Disciple
Sounds like a good evening, hunny bunny ;) :teehee: stay warm by your sweetie while enjoying your coffee :) and tasty :cloud::cloud::cloud:
:teehee: Tappy messin' with you :teehee::gaah: Hopefully, I'll see you later :wave:

VU Sponsors