Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Heart of glass

Good morning everyone! I hope you all slept well. Had another nightmare my little one got kidnapped, the last nightmare on my kids getting kidnapped was my oldest son. These nightmares scare the crap out of me!

I slept like poo too. Drank my coffee and might have another to get extra energy. Hope you all are doing well!

Love <3 and hugs :hug:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hope you all are doing well!

You know what? It's one of those days you knuckle down, look at the blah beast and tell it boldly, loudly, unabashedly. "I'm doing fanfucktastic, sir! Go on your way and fuck yourself!" Then, you recall Segal's line "This is my happy face, everyone should be so happy."

Your fretting means you'r a good mama. Won't say not to fret but try not to fret so much. I know mamas always going to fret, that's what mamas do.

Think of this though. I know there is a horde of folks that at the drop of a hat would be there to help, would locate either son and ensure their safe return to you. I know this horde would not be official channels either so pity to anyone that thought of bringing you all harm. Also know this horde when they say you're safe, that is exactly what is meant and guaranteed within reason.

Yes, :) it'll be okay.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You know what? It's one of those days you knuckle down, look at the blah beast and tell it boldly, loudly, unabashedly. "I'm doing fanfucktastic, sir! Go on your way and fuck yourself!" Then, you recall Segal's line "This is my happy face, everyone should be so happy."

Your fretting means you'r a good mama. Won't say not to fret but try not to fret so much. I know mamas always going to fret, that's what mamas do.

Think of this though. I know there is a horde of folks that at the drop of a hat would be there to help, would locate either son and ensure their safe return to you. I know this horde would not be official channels either so pity to anyone that thought of bringing you all harm. Also know this horde when they say you're safe, that is exactly what is meant and guaranteed within reason.

Yes, :) it'll be okay.

Knowing you, they really wouldn’t be official channels! Or really solid, either. :wink wink: lol

So yep, take your own advice and tell bad vibes to GFY. In the nicest possible way, of course!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Heart of glass

Good morning everyone! I hope you all slept well. Had another nightmare my little one got kidnapped, the last nightmare on my kids getting kidnapped was my oldest son. These nightmares scare the crap out of me!

I slept like poo too. Drank my coffee and might have another to get extra energy. Hope you all are doing well!

Love <3 and hugs :hug:

Sorry that you’re having nightmares. It’s not that surprising with what’s going on now with everything, though. Your upsetness is coming out in your dreams.

It’ll be okay! Love you, and please just try to chill a bit. :hug::hug:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Knowing you, they really wouldn’t be official channels! Or really solid, either. :wink wink: lol

Solid even? Damn! *chuckles* "Hey lady ever ridden astral co..." Opsie! Mind the children present. Point, how solid is that, though? Not at all what she, or even he said.

Knowing me, huh? *big grin* That's right tough. There's times I don't even know me.

I think my name today is George A. Biltmore. I'm a computer security technician for the Man. Today I've been assigned to ensure the head of the department eats the tuna salad sandwich. Do I ask why? No. I do the job, go clock out and get paid.

Next thing up I get be Thomas R. Stubenhoff a very special doctor that does surgeries on brains. I think the assignment there is to make sure the plumber that fixes the leaking pipe wears a red ball cap.

Unofficial is not always a bad way of getting stuff done. It limits liability as well as gives plausible deny-ability. Besides you can meet fun people like me, Mr. Alexander P. Quince. Besides, unofficial means we can have "fun" with the "bad" guys. "Damn it, this one keeps slipping and hitting the floor."

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Solid even? Damn! *chuckles* "Hey lady ever ridden astral co..." Opsie! Mind the children present. Point, how solid is that, though? Not at all what she, or even he said.

Knowing me, huh? *big grin* That's right tough. There's times I don't even know me.

I think my name today is George A. Biltmore. I'm a computer security technician for the Man. Today I've been assigned to ensure the head of the department eats the tuna salad sandwich. Do I ask why? No. I do the job, go clock out and get paid.

Next thing up I get be Thomas R. Stubenhoff a very special doctor that does surgeries on brains. I think the assignment there is to make sure the plumber that fixes the leaking pipe wears a red ball cap.

Unofficial is not always a bad way of getting stuff done. It limits liability as well as gives plausible deny-ability. Besides you can meet fun people like me, Mr. Alexander P. Quince. Besides, unofficial means we can have "fun" with the "bad" guys.

I’ve missed you! Okay, so not knowing you! :snorty laugh:

Yep, them non solids. Shifty buggers, they are.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
See that? "Anything you say can and will be used against you, not merely in a court of law but every where and every when too."

Bet I can go back before there was a when. But yes, I am taking my own advice.

I hate it too when there’s nothing you can do in a situation. It hurts and it just sucks (moose thingie...) I hate that you’re in this situation and if I had big funds, I’d help y’all out in a second. Not that you’d want it or take it, though!!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Spilled beverage flies to the sink to be washed away!

It would be too. Can not stand a dirty galley sink. It has to be all sparkle clean, glowing in the dark bright stainless. Got a built in dishwasher here in the apartment that was only used by us once. Then, we used it for a cabinet. It didn't do too well to wash dishes. Besides that, what would I have done?

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Sorry that you’re having nightmares. It’s not that surprising with what’s going on now with everything, though. Your upsetness is coming out in your dreams.

It’ll be okay! Love you, and please just try to chill a bit. :hug::hug:
Thanks love! I will. Marriage counseling is Tuesday and I’m really nervous about it so that definitely could be contributing to it all.
Love you too darling! :hug::blowkiss:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi busy day here. Prepping food for the next two days. I also made homemade tapioca pudding for the hubs. I make it sugar free so he doesn't get a sugar rush. Hope everyone is having a good day!
It's been busy here, too. Hope you get some relaxation in during your busy days. Thank you :) and hope you had a good day today !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, how’s things? It was quiet here. Not much doing, but I needed to chill out. I mixed some juice, just a one shot, but I like it.

Hope you had a great day, too. Sleep tight and good dreams, if I miss you tonight. :hug::hug:
:wave: Good Morning, Rhianne :)
How you doing today? Things are alright, here, thanks :) . Quiet is good, enjoy all you can get of quietness. What was the one shot? Thank you, for the good night :) . I hope you slept well last night and all is well this morning. Lots of love many hugs :hug: to you n hubby :inlove: And, of course good tasty :cloud::cloud::cloud: with your :coffee2::coffee2:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
:wave: Good Morning, Rhianne :)
How you doing today? Things are alright, here, thanks :) . Quiet is good, enjoy all you can get of quietness. What was the one shot? Thank you, for the good night :) . I hope you slept well last night and all is well this morning. Lots of love many hugs :hug: to you n hubby :inlove: And, of course good tasty :cloud::cloud::cloud: with your :coffee2::coffee2:

Hey, Wolfe (looks cool with an E. Lol) Good morning, got up a while ago but I haven’t motivated to the kitchen yet. I’m sneezing and I feel yucky. I may try to go back to sleep!
I mixed a DIY or DIE one shot of Kings Custard with some LB Vanilla Cream Tobacco added in. I like it with a smoky exhale!

Hope you and the family, human and doggie, are doing great. Is it cold there now? I never knew KS was such an extreme weather place! Avoid tornados, hail balls and other weird happenings. :teehee:

I’ll be back...Big hugs and love your way!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
1f4c06bb9a1139b152f1c22137e2bea4.gif
Snap, Bella, Rhianne, Artemis, Jimi, Pockets, MyMagicMist and anyone who may pop in to have looksie in here :wave::coffee2::coffee2:
Hope everyone is doing well and will have a great day today :hug::blowkiss::hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, Wolfe (looks cool with an E. Lol) Good morning, got up a while ago but I haven’t motivated to the kitchen yet. I’m sneezing and I feel yucky. I may try to go back to sleep!
I mixed a DIY or DIE one shot of Kings Custard with some LB Vanilla Cream Tobacco added in. I like it with a smoky exhale!

Hope you and the family, human and doggie, are doing great. Is it cold there now? I never knew KS was such an extreme weather place! Avoid tornados, hail balls and other weird happenings. :teehee:

I’ll be back...Big hugs and love your way!
Hey yo, Rhianne :D
:teehee: Well damn :( Sorry you're feeling yucky :hug: you were suppose to be feeling better :( . That is a very good idea, hope you will be able to get more sleep. :cool: Sounds like a good morning vape.

Thank you :) we are doing well. It's not bad here, 40 something this morning, suppose to get up in the 60's today and tomorrow. KS can get wild weather here. No worries of tornadoes and hail storms. March /April/May is the beginning of the horrible whirly windy tornadoes.
Awe, Thank you :hug: love your personality and your ways :hug: :inlove: You get to feeling better !

VU Sponsors