Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
89755b81676870c3b24f39f475d75913.jpg

That’s so sweet! Hope everything is going good so far this weekend. Hugs and love to you, the doggie, and the family. See you later, maybe. Congrats on the word game win. Tell me if the message with instructions is easy for you. I still haven’t done it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That’s so sweet! Hope everything is going good so far this weekend. Hugs and love to you, the doggie, and the family. See you later, maybe. Congrats on the word game win. Tell me if the message with instructions is easy for you. I still haven’t done it!

Awww, Thank you <3 .
So far so good :) . Hope you and hubby are doing well :blowkiss::hug::hug:
Oh, Thank you :) I really wasn't expecting to win, especially not posting but a couple of tunes. Um, well, I'm seeing if it's possible to PIF to someone. Sorry, I'm unable to help. Ask the person you PM'd on the win and :confetti: Congratulations :confetti: on your win :cheers:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Howdy, Jimi. Glad to hear everything is going good. What goodies are you putting on your oatmeal? I haven’t had oatmeal since I stopped using my microwave! I know, it’s lazy! Lol
Have a great afternoon and I’m thrilled it’s a holiday long weekend.
:hug: :hug,:

Hi Rhianne, everything healthy that I can;), last few days has been organic cinnamon Ceylon, organic pink apple, Himalayan pink salt, local flora honey and walnuts:bliss:good hardy breakfast, making one now. I just learned how to make it:rolleyes:, I ain't much of a cook:gaah:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good afternoon my friends:wave:
It's oatmeal time:teehee:
It's a beautiful day here,much cooler and some sun
Hope to see you all playing today;)
:wave: Good afternoon, Jimi :)
Enjoy your bowl of a very yummy oatmeal. And, most definitely enjoy this wonderful cool down :bliss: . I know it isn't going to last :( . At least we know Autumn is right over the hill ;)

Sent from....somewhere

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Rhianne, everything healthy that I can;), last few days has been organic cinnamon Ceylon, organic pink apple, Himalayan pink salt, local flora honey and walnuts:bliss:good hardy breakfast, making one now. I just learned how to make it:rolleyes:, I ain't much of a cook:gaah:

Sounds yummy! I bought some raw honey that’s from Kyrgyzstan. I’ve never tasted honey this floral, it’s white too. Pretty delish.
I’ve been lazing out of cooking but when it’s really Fall, I won’t have an excuse! :teehee:
So glad to hear everything’s good with you, my friend. :hug: :hug:
:blowkiss:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Off topic: Anyone know of a good battery sale? Also, anyone ever order from Central Vapors (Texas)?

Hi, Artemis. I ordered an Aegis Mini from them, and got sent an Aegis Legend! I saw the battery sale mail from VaporJoe, and I was going to get some there, too. I think they’re pretty straight up.
Hope everything is good with you and the hubby! :wave:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, Artemis. I ordered an Aegis Mini from them, and got sent an Aegis Legend! I saw the battery sale mail from VaporJoe, and I was going to get some there, too. I think they’re pretty straight up.
Hope everything is good with you and the hubby! :wave:

Thanks! We are doing good! Hope you are as well. I'm going to try placing a order with them later tonight. I need a few batteries and a mod. I did buy some cheap mods at vapenw.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Having a so so day, today. Seems for the past little while between sinuses, and allergies there is no breaks. Even beyond those pesky annoyers, I am toe to toe with anhedonia again.

Think I'll go check out the KS "connect" site to see if they got any tips. I'm sure they will not but, rather that than dump here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Having a so so day, today. Seems for the past little while between sinuses, and allergies there is no breaks. Even beyond those pesky annoyers, I am toe to toe with anhedonia again.

Think I'll go check out the KS "connect" site to see if they got any tips. I'm sure they will not but, rather that than dump here.
Sorry to hear that Mist, I use Quercetin for my sinuses, takes a a few weeks of taking it to notice the difference but it has been a blessing
Well, You know we are always here for you my friend

VU Sponsors