Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HiYa Sandi, how are you and the hubby doing my friend?
We are good so far. He is healing and still a bit crabby like. :) I'm waiting on test results (liver function test). I so want to be in remission.

Eye exam tomorrow. I have to see if prednisone is causing any problems. Next week I'm scheduling a hearing test. The tinnitus is worsening and I most likely will end up with a hearing aide. Yikes!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We are good so far. He is healing and still a bit crabby like. :) I'm waiting on test results (liver function test). I so want to be in remission.

Eye exam tomorrow. I have to see if prednisone is causing any problems. Next week I'm scheduling a hearing test. The tinnitus is worsening and I most likely will end up with a hearing aide. Yikes!
Hi, Artemis :wave:
Good to hear you both are doing good. I so hope your in remission, that would be so great. How much longer do you have to wait for the results?

Please, let us know how your eye exam goes today. I hope all is well with your eyes :hug: .

Oh, I'm so sorry you have tinnitus in your ears. Will the hearing aide get rid of the high pitch/buzzing sound?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
23aa8af704848cddd78aa4803a9ed082.gif

Hope everyone is doing well and feeling better :hug:
Have a great day
today :D :cloud::cloud::cloud:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, everyone. I just tried the squonking and it turned out better than I expected. It’s very mellow actually. Nothing else new, just wanted to tell you all.
I’ll try to be back later, battery permitting! :hug: :wave:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:bliss: You tried....That's great ! Glad it was better than what you expected :cheers::cloud::cloud::cloud::vino:
Have you squonked anymore?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Rhianne, sorry I missed you, it's like fall here too and i love it. Fall is my favorite season, love the colors and the musty fall smell. I hope to catch you tomorrow, have a great night my friend

It’s my favorite season, too. But it’s still supposed to go up to the 80’s again next week. I miss having four normal seasons!
:hug: :wave:

:teehee: Hey, me three :D love the Fall season !
It was feeling like fall here. But now :rolleyes: it's back to reality with higher temps and
humidity...UGH :gaah:

Hope it's still cooler for everyone else !

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

So glad you're both doing good, praying it will stay that way for you my friend. I bet he's crabby, I would be too, that's a very painful proceedure:eek:. We are all hoping and praying that you are in remission and never slide out of it either;).
Are you still taking the predisone:eek:, so many ill side effects with that poison:eek:. I am due for hearing aids too but they just cost so much, I'll just keep going around saying what:rolleyes:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning my friends:wave:
Just came in for my everyday breakfast, organic oatmeal all dolled up with goodies:cool:
Wolfie, good to have you back:hug:
Rhianne, so glad to see you more,glad your feelin better :hug:
I am gonna post one then be back a little later

Heres a good morning song

I need you

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, Artemis :wave:
Good to hear you both are doing good. I so hope your in remission, that would be so great. How much longer do you have to wait for the results?

Please, let us know how your eye exam goes today. I hope all is well with your eyes :hug: .

Oh, I'm so sorry you have tinnitus in your ears. Will the hearing aide get rid of the high pitch/buzzing sound?
So glad you're both doing good, praying it will stay that way for you my friend. I bet he's crabby, I would be too, that's a very painful proceedure:eek:. We are all hoping and praying that you are in remission and never slide out of it either;).
Are you still taking the predisone:eek:, so many ill side effects with that poison:eek:. I am due for hearing aids too but they just cost so much, I'll just keep going around saying what:rolleyes:
Good news! I'm in remission finally! Bad news: I have to keep taking Prednisone 5mg indefinitely . I'm not crazy about the pred usage. However, its better than dying. Eye exam went well. I have slow growing cataracts at this time. Pred really can accelerate growth. So far so good. I still need to make that appointment for hearing test. I forgot to follow though with appointment since the doctor moved to the hospital clinic. I really think in a few weeks I will be back to normal and will be looking for a new job. I did quit my last job of 1 year 1 month because it was insane. Right now I will be looking for a 32 hour a week job. It may be nursing or I might just do something else. I haven't decided yet. All I know is being a nurse I have to be careful because the job is a easy burn out.

Have a great day. My eyes are dilated right now so I need to get away from the computer screen. .

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good news! I'm in remission finally! Bad news: I have to keep taking Prednisone 5mg indefinitely . I'm not crazy about the pred usage. However, its better than dying. Eye exam went well. I have slow growing cataracts at this time. Pred really can accelerate growth. So far so good. I still need to make that appointment for hearing test. I forgot to follow though with appointment since the doctor moved to the hospital clinic. I really think in a few weeks I will be back to normal and will be looking for a new job. I did quit my last job of 1 year 1 month because it was insane. Right now I will be looking for a 32 hour a week job. It may be nursing or I might just do something else. I haven't decided yet. All I know is being a nurse I have to be careful because the job is a easy burn out.

Have a great day. My eyes are dilated right now so I need to get away from the computer screen. .
Wow, Great< glad you are in remission :bliss:
But so sorry you have to do that damn predisone still:(:(
Well at least the cataracts is slow progression, hope it stays that way;) and that your hearing test goes well for you.
Good luck on looking for a new job:cool: I remember you :crazy:saying that place drove you crazy
Have a nice rest ans
Thank you for letting us know

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Wow, Great< glad you are in remission :bliss:
But so sorry you have to do that damn predisone still:(:(
Well at least the cataracts is slow progression, hope it stays that way;) and that your hearing test goes well for you.
Good luck on looking for a new job:cool: I remember you :crazy:saying that place drove you crazy
Have a nice rest ans
Thank you for letting us know

Hi Jimi-
I hope all is well with you and Jean!

:wave:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
:wave: Good morning, Rhianne :)
Good to see you ! I hope your feeling better :hug::blowkiss::hug: and hubs is doing well :hug:

Thank you :)
I howled as loud as I could :teehee:

You have a great day :bliss:

Howdy! The last week or so has just flown by. Thanks, I’m feeling pretty good. Not totally back to normal, but way better.
How’s everyone in the Alley doing? And the cute floppy eared dog? I’m glad there’s a holiday weekend coming up!
Have a great night! :hug: mucho hugs:

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
:bliss: You tried....That's great ! Glad it was better than what you expected :cheers::cloud::cloud::cloud::vino:
Have you squonked anymore?

Yep, I have it in rotation with some other mods. I don’t like the juice I put in it though. It tastes okay in a regular tank, but I’m gonna have to empty it. I’m on a tobacco and coffee juice thing now. My nose is still stuffy though!
Hugs and clouds your way. Love to you and the family!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
:teehee: Hey, me three :D love the Fall season !
It was feeling like fall here. But now :rolleyes: it's back to reality with higher temps and
humidity...UGH :gaah:

Hope it's still cooler for everyone else !

It’s still cooler, but next week it’s the 80’s again. Grrr.
I can’t wait to wear sweaters and my corny flannel nightgowns, which look sorta Amish. Hope all is well with you, my friend.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey, everyone. I just tried the squonking and it turned out better than I expected. It’s very mellow actually.

:) Glad you can tolerate it.

Back on track today completing the outlining process. Once I start filling out character story arcs, will be aiming to write 2,000 words per day. That will produce 60,000 words in 30 days.

She Talks to Angels

Talking Heads -- And She Was

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just came in for my everyday breakfast, organic oatmeal all dolled up with goodies:cool:
Wolfie, good to have you back:hug:
Rhianne, so glad to see you more,glad your feelin better :hug:
I am gonna post one then be back a little later

Heres a good morning song

I need you
:wave: Good evening, Jimi :)
I hope you enjoyed every single bite of your oatmeal with your goodies :D
Awe, :hug: Thank you, Jimi.
I Hope your day went well :hug:

Sent from....somewhere

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

In remission :confetti: That's so very wonderful ! Sad you have to be on that prednisone :( so sorry.
Glad, it's a slow progression, but it also sucks that the prednisone will enhance the cataracts even more. I hope you find a job that you'll like and not stress you out so much. Best wishes on finding one. Oh, Artemis, you should've waited till your eyes were undilated. But, Thank you :) much for telling us. I Hope your day went well and your hubby is doing well :hug: .

Sent from....somewhere

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Howdy! The last week or so has just flown by. Thanks, I’m feeling pretty good. Not totally back to normal, but way better.
How’s everyone in the Alley doing? And the cute floppy eared dog? I’m glad there’s a holy weekend coming up!
Have a great night! :hug: mucho hugs:

:wave: Hello, Rhianne :)
Oh, how I wish the time would've flown away here, it still seems like forever for this month to just :kickbutt: go away.
You're welcome :) So glad you're feeling better :hug: . You will get all healed and be up to your spunky self ;) .
Everyone is doing well. Thank you :) for asking :hug: . LOL, floppy ears is doing otay, she's lost a little bit of hearing. She got vertigo last month and lost some it :( but she's adapted and I have too :shades: .
Hope your night went well :hug:
Yep, I have it in rotation with some other mods. I don’t like the juice I put in it though. It tastes okay in a regular tank, but I’m gonna have to empty it. I’m on a tobacco and coffee juice thing now. My nose is still stuffy though!
Hugs and clouds your way. Love to you and the family!

:cool: Did it take much time to get use to squonking? Yup, a stuffy nose will make e-liquid taste funny/not so good. Hope you find something that will taste good in the squonk.
Many hugs :hug::hug: and love to you and hubs.
It’s still cooler, but next week it’s the 80’s again. Grrr.
I can’t wait to wear sweaters and my corny flannel nightgowns, which look sorta Amish. Hope all is well with you, my friend.

Well, that stinks. Doesn't the weather know we are ready for coolness :gaah: . It's suppose to be in the upper 70's this weekend, than warm right back up :blech: . Hopefully, after next week, there will be cooler weather.
LOL, I know what you mean, I feel like I am Amish in my winter nightgowns :teehee: . You take it easy and get all better :hug:

Sent from....somewhere

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
:wave: Hello, Rhianne :)
Oh, how I wish the time would've flown away here, it still seems like forever for this month to just :kickbutt: go away.
You're welcome :) So glad you're feeling better :hug: . You will get all healed and be up to your spunky self ;) .
Everyone is doing well. Thank you :) for asking :hug: . LOL, floppy ears is doing otay, she's lost a little bit of hearing. She got vertigo last month and lost some it :( but she's adapted and I have too :shades: .
Hope your night went well :hug:

:cool: Did it take much time to get use to squonking? Yup, a stuffy nose will make e-liquid taste funny/not so good. Hope you find something that will taste good in the squonk.
Many hugs :hug::hug: and love to you and hubs.

Well, that stinks. Doesn't the weather know we are ready for coolness :gaah: . It's suppose to be in the upper 70's this weekend, than warm right back up :blech: . Hopefully, after next week, there will be cooler weather.
LOL, I know what you mean, I feel like I am Amish in my winter nightgowns :teehee: . You take it easy and get all better :hug:

Sent from....somewhere

Oh, I’m sorry to hear about the doggie. She’s so sweet looking! I hope both of you are feeling great!
I like my old flannel nighties, and most of them come down almost to my ankles. :teehee: My hubs doesn’t care, though.
The squonking will be great when I get a flavor that I really like in there. It’s strange now since I’m not used to it and I need to get different batteries to use without an adapter.
My throat cleared up but my nose is either stuffy or running now. Hopefully I’ll be able to breathe/smell soon!
Man, I hate summer anymore, especially when it hangs on too long. When I was a kid, the beginning of Fall was the best. It would be cool at night and not killer hot in the daytime. I wish they could fix global warming. I know, it sounds selfish!! :giggle:
I’ll try to be around this weekend. Hoping everything is good in the Alley. Keep away from tornados and hail, please! Only in KS! Lol
Hugs to you, the doggie, and your family. Hoping they’re all doing well. :blowkiss: :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Just came in to make my morning oatmeal:rolleyes:
And play a tune or two before i go back out;)
Hope everyone is having a great day and listening to some good tunes:cool:

Howdy, Jimi. Glad to hear everything is going good. What goodies are you putting on your oatmeal? I haven’t had oatmeal since I stopped using my microwave! I know, it’s lazy! Lol
Have a great afternoon and I’m thrilled it’s a holiday long weekend.
:hug: :hug,:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh, I’m sorry to hear about the doggie. She’s so sweet looking! I hope both of you are feeling great!
I like my old flannel nighties, and most of them come down almost to my ankles. :teehee: My hubs doesn’t care, though.
The squonking will be great when I get a flavor that I really like in there. It’s strange now since I’m not used to it and I need to get different batteries to use without an adapter.
My throat cleared up but my nose is either stuffy or running now. Hopefully I’ll be able to breathe/smell soon!
Man, I hate summer anymore, especially when it hangs on too long. When I was a kid, the beginning of Fall was the best. It would be cool at night and not killer hot in the daytime. I wish they could fix global warming. I know, it sounds selfish!! :giggle:
I’ll try to be around this weekend. Hoping everything is good in the Alley. Keep away from tornados and hail, please! Only in KS! Lol
Hugs to you, the doggie, and your family. Hoping they’re all doing well. :blowkiss: :hug:

:wave: Good evening, Rhianne :D

Awe, triple Thank you <3. Emma and I are doing great. Lol, I imagine he don't like' em. Tell him when you move, the new place has to have a wood burning fireplace, that way it will be warmer, and you wouldn't have to wear the flannel nightgowns. But hey, you like them, so he can deal ;) :teehee: .

Oh good, the squonking is going to work out for you :) . I'm glad your throat is feeling better, but what are we gonna do about that nose :question: . I hope you get your nose to quit acting up, it really sucks not being able to breath through it, especially trying to sleep :hug: . I'm right with you on hating summer, but I do enjoy seeing all the birds especially the little hummers :D . Have to look at positive of summer, and for @SnapDragon NY she has a pool to enjoy with your grandchildren :inlove: .

Lol. All good in the Alley :) no tornadoes from last night's storms, just some pea size hail and about four inches of rain. Hope all is well in your neck of this little thing we call earth. Aww, :blowkiss: hugs:hug: to you and hubby. Hope you and hubby are doing well :hug: take Care and get Better :hug::hug: and have a great three day weekend :cloud::vino::cloud::cheers::cloud:

Sent from....somewhere

VU Sponsors