Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
42e0fbfcbb62be1de49b430fdfee6456.jpg
Snap, Pockets, Rhianne, Jimi and anyone who may be stopping by :wave::coffee2::coffee:tea
Hope this fine Sunday morning is going well for everyone :hug: . So far the temps have been staying in the low 90's, that's tolerable for late July, as long as the humidity doesn't climb.

Everyone have a Superb Sunday while listening to some great tunes :tunez:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
:wave: Hey, Rhianne :)
:cloud::vino::cheers::vino::cloud: It's good just to hang out at home :) Have a great night :bingo:

Thanks! I really like hanging at home with my hubs. We don’t really have to do anything, but it’s still fun.
I was totally lazy today, but it’s still fairly hot here and I didn’t feel like going anywhere.
Hope you had a great weekend. Sorry I didn’t check in sooner! My notifications are for shit, though!
Big hugs to you. Hope Mom and everyone else are good.
:hug: :hug: :wave: :cloud:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks! I really like hanging at home with my hubs. We don’t really have to do anything, but it’s still fun.
I was totally lazy today, but it’s still fairly hot here and I didn’t feel like going anywhere.
Hope you had a great weekend. Sorry I didn’t check in sooner! My notifications are for shit, though!
Big hugs to you. Hope Mom and everyone else are good.
:hug: :hug: :wave: :cloud:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're welcome :)
Thank you, Rhianne :hug:
Hope you enjoyed your lazy time ! I know I do when sitting on the front porch watching the Wrens, hummers, and other birds, just wish I could do it more often.
That's alright, I'm glad you stopped by :) . Hopefully, the notifications will get better.
<3 Thank you <3 . Mom is doing otay. Hope all is well with you and your guy. Have a great Monday and hope to see you later :hug:
Hey, if there is a tune :tunez: you want posted, just name it with band name and I'll be more than happy to post it for you :D :vino::cheers::cloud::cloud:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks, my porch friend. :giggle: I was hoping the summer had sorta cooled off, but no, another heat alert till tomorrow night.
I’m hoping it’s nice in tornado country! Glad everyone’s good in your family. I bought some other chicory coffee substitutes since I was blowing through that resin stuff really quick. I’ll let you know how they are, if you want to get some for your mom. At $12 for 3oz, it was getting pricey for my fave stuff, though. It also makes you pee like a racehorse, to quote the old man. :giggle:
Have a fantastic day, my friend. I’ll check in later.
:wave: :cloud: :wind: :rain: :cooler weather: :teehee:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks, my porch friend. :giggle: I was hoping the summer had sorta cooled off, but no, another heat alert till tomorrow night.
I’m hoping it’s nice in tornado country! Glad everyone’s good in your family. I bought some other chicory coffee substitutes since I was blowing through that resin stuff really quick. I’ll let you know how they are, if you want to get some for your mom. At $12 for 3oz, it was getting pricey for my fave stuff, though. It also makes you pee like a racehorse, to quote the old man. :giggle:
Have a fantastic day, my friend. I’ll check in later.
:wave: :cloud: :wind: :rain: :cooler weather: :teehee:
:teehee: Hi, porch friend :wave:
:eek::blech: That just sucks ! Glad it will be gone by tomorrow night, now for the horrible heat :blech: to stay away ! Thanks, it's not too bad, not sweltering hot....just hot. Awe, Thank you <3 :hug::hug: . Alrighty, let me know. :eek: That is expensive, I think, I'll pass on that Chicory, plus she already pees like a Russian racehorse :teehee: she don't need anymore help.
Thanks. I hope your day has treated you well, my porch friend :D .

I won't be on later.... I hope everyone has a Great Evening :cloud::vino::cloud::hug: :wave:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good afternoon my friends:wave:
Having another busy one but taking a break for a bit;)
Hows everyone doing today:)
I am ready for good tunes:cool:
Good evening, Jimi :wave:
Glad you had a break and rested for a bit. Don't do too much more and totally wear yourself out :hug: . Hope you've been enjoying the great tunes :tunez: and you will have a good evening :)
I'll see you tomorrow :wave:

VU Sponsors