Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
:bingo: Haha finally more bloomed :bingo:
I thought they were pink, nope, I was wrong :rolleyes:
892ff234844086fca304a28f7ad4444c.jpg

27e769ac547c12037768dac37cd7161d.jpg

Hey, those flowers are lovely! Hope the heat broke in your Alley! It feels like more rain today, yippee.
I love this thread, too. I get hipped to good music here, it’s great, And hang with some great people!

Hope it’s been a happy day for you. :hug: :hug: :vino:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Have a good afternoon, everyone that’s hanging out today. It’s cooled off a bit here, so I hope it’s nice where you are.

Have a fantastic day, my new friends. Big hugs to everyone!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, those flowers are lovely! Hope the heat broke in your Alley! It feels like more rain today, yippee.
I love this thread, too. I get hipped to good music here, it’s great, And hang with some great people!

Hope it’s been a happy day for you. :hug: :hug: :vino:

Aww, thank you :)
The temps did break :vino: highs in the 80's with low humidity. How's 'bout there? Did it rain yesterday? It's cool, it's like sitting on the front porch and having friends stop by.... Brightening the day with good tunes and a little bit of chit-chat, it's Great :cheers: .
Thank you :hug: :hug: I hope your day treated you well :hug:
Yep, he’s a really good singer, imho. Thanks!

You're welcome :)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Aww, thank you :)
The temps did break :vino: highs in the 80's with low humidity. How's 'bout there? Did it rain yesterday? It's cool, it's like sitting on the front porch and having friends stop by.... Brightening the day with good tunes and a little bit of chit-chat, it's Great :cheers: .
Thank you :hug: :hug: I hope your day treated you well :hug:

You're welcome :)

I’m checking in later than usual, but my monthly friend is here. So, I’m just feeling meh. Girl talk, sorry you guys. Lol
I’ve been making my herbal tea, which works pretty well, but it makes me tired. I’m still having a romance with chicory, though! The one I got is an extract resin, and makes a decent coffee substitute. It comes from the Ukraine, so it’s not available all the time.
It’s been raining off and on here, but not like the great storms we had when the weather broke.
I know, I love the porch vibe here! One day we shall all be online at the same time!!
Have a great day, and hope no tornados come your way, Dorothy. . :wave: :hug: :hug: And... :cloud:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I’m checking in later than usual, but my monthly friend is here. So, I’m just feeling meh. Girl talk, sorry you guys. Lol
I’ve been making my herbal tea, which works pretty well, but it makes me tired. I’m still having a romance with chicory, though! The one I got is an extract resin, and makes a decent coffee substitute. It comes from the Ukraine, so it’s not available all the time.
It’s been raining off and on here, but not like the great storms we had when the weather broke.
I know, I love the porch vibe here! One day we shall all be online at the same time!!
Have a great day, and hope no tornados come your way, Dorothy. . :wave: :hug: :hug: And... :cloud:

Hiya, Rhianne :wave:
Oh, :blech: just love that time of the month :rolleyes: . I hope your feeling better :hug: . Yup, I too use the herbals to help, plus heating pad. For some odd reason it irritates my arthritis in my lower back, for that I hang upside down on my inversion table thingy, man, I don't know what I would without the inversion table thingy. :teehee: since using it, I've grown a half inch to an inch :huh::crazy: . It's good to a romance with a coffee substitute. When you are able, double up on your order. I have a romance with 3 musketeers :teehee: . Didn't realize you had bad storms. Is everything alright? But, I'm glad it finally rained and broke the heat wave :bliss: . It's been nice enough at night to turn off the ac, down in the 60's and 50's last night :) . Hey, that would be great, hopefully we will be on at the same time soon :hug: .
Thank you :) I hope your day has gone well, well as good as it can go feeling meh :hug: . :teehee: Dorothy :teehee: So far no tornadoes, Dorothy has been safe ;) and so has Toto or is it Todo :facepalm: something along those lines.
:cloud::vino::cloud: see you soon :hug::wave:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good evening my friends:wave:
Been busy last two days, harvesting from my gardens and putting it away for winter:cool:
probably be at it again tomorrow:rolleyes: but starting toget a grip on it

Hey, Jimi. So glad I stopped by and saw this. It’s so neat that you can grow your own food! Hope you’re feeling fantastic, even after the gardening. :hug: :hug: :cheers:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hiya, Rhianne :wave:
Oh, :blech: just love that time of the month :rolleyes: . I hope your feeling better :hug: . Yup, I too use the herbals to help, plus heating pad. For some odd reason it irritates my arthritis in my lower back, for that I hang upside down on my inversion table thingy, man, I don't know what I would without the inversion table thingy. :teehee: since using it, I've grown a half inch to an inch :huh::crazy: . It's good to a romance with a coffee substitute. When you are able, double up on your order. I have a romance with 3 musketeers :teehee: . Didn't realize you had bad storms. Is everything alright? But, I'm glad it finally rained and broke the heat wave :bliss: . It's been nice enough at night to turn off the ac, down in the 60's and 50's last night :) . Hey, that would be great, hopefully we will be on at the same time soon :hug: .
Thank you :) I hope your day has gone well, well as good as it can go feeling meh :hug: . :teehee: Dorothy :teehee: So far no tornadoes, Dorothy has been safe ;) and so has Toto or is it Todo :facepalm: something along those lines.
:cloud::vino::cloud: see you soon :hug::wave:

Hey, I never knew those inversion things really worked. When we get a bigger place, maybe we’ll get one. If I could grow taller, wow!
I’ll ha e to reorder the chicory soon, so I’ll get two this time since I’m using a bit more per cup. It looks like black resin from that **** which shall not be named on VU, and it’s bitter, but it’s a lot like coffee but no caffeine. The storms we had were thunder and lightning, very loud, but we were inside thankfully. A few made me jump! Pretty close by. It was really nice when the heat broke, but it’s in the 80’s with a bunch of humidity. That’s not really cool! You’re lucky with your weather now. We still have the ac on non stop. Your flowers are pretty!
Have a great one! :hug: :hug :

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, I never knew those inversion things really worked. When we get a bigger place, maybe we’ll get one. If I could grow taller, wow!
I’ll ha e to reorder the chicory soon, so I’ll get two this time since I’m using a bit more per cup. It looks like black resin from that **** which shall not be named on VU, and it’s bitter, but it’s a lot like coffee but no caffeine. The storms we had were thunder and lightning, very loud, but we were inside thankfully. A few made me jump! Pretty close by. It was really nice when the heat broke, but it’s in the 80’s with a bunch of humidity. That’s not really cool! You’re lucky with your weather now. We still have the ac on non stop. Your flowers are pretty!
Have a great one! :hug: :hug :

Oh, you should like it. It feels great stretching out the spine. But, can't guarantee you will grow taller, hopefully you will. I didn't want to grow taller :facepalm: .
That Chicory sounds a lot different than what I buy. I'll have to check out the kind you buy.
Glad it was big boomers and no damage done from the storms. Do you have any pets? If so, how do he - she react to the boomers? Well, that sucks ! Hopefully, the humidity will go down with the wind blowing in cooler temps. Awe, Thank you <3. I didn't get any pics of the 75 yr old rose bush :( maybe next year. The blooms were not as pretty as last yr, there was too much rain this yr .
Have a great day today :hug: :cloud::cloud::cloud: to early for the :vino: and :cheers: or is it :teehee::teehee:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh, you should like it. It feels great stretching out the spine. But, can't guarantee you will grow taller, hopefully you will. I didn't want to grow taller :facepalm: .
That Chicory sounds a lot different than what I buy. I'll have to check out the kind you buy.
Glad it was big boomers and no damage done from the storms. Do you have any pets? If so, how do he - she react to the boomers? Well, that sucks ! Hopefully, the humidity will go down with the wind blowing in cooler temps. Awe, Thank you <3. I didn't get any pics of the 75 yr old rose bush :( maybe next year. The blooms were not as pretty as last yr, there was too much rain this yr .
Have a great day today :hug: :cloud::cloud::cloud: to early for the :vino: and :cheers: or is it :teehee::teehee:

The chicory I got is the only one I’ve tried that isn’t powdered. It tastes better to me and it’s really pretty concentrated. It’s called Natural Chicory, it’s very dark in the jar. But I like the bitter flavor of coffee, even though I use milk and honey. Which is how I make the chicory.
Our cats were freaked a little, since the lightning sounded like it hit pretty close by. But if we don’t get upset, they know it’s okay. So I’m brave for them!! It’s weird when it’s so loud that it feels like our building shook, though!
I would love to have a nice garden! You’re lucky.

I’m glad that it’s all good with you. Big :hugs: ️ Hopefully we’ll talk later today. :wave: :cloud:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The chicory I got is the only one I’ve tried that isn’t powdered. It tastes better to me and it’s really pretty concentrated. It’s called Natural Chicory, it’s very dark in the jar. But I like the bitter flavor of coffee, even though I use milk and honey. Which is how I make the chicory.
Our cats were freaked a little, since the lightning sounded like it hit pretty close by. But if we don’t get upset, they know it’s okay. So I’m brave for them!! It’s weird when it’s so loud that it feels like our building shook, though!
I would love to have a nice garden! You’re lucky.

I’m glad that it’s all good with you. Big :hugs: ️ Hopefully we’ll talk later today. :wave: :cloud:
I would like the Chicory for mom to try it and see if I could get her off the caffeine. I've given her the grounded Chicory, but apparently she didn't like it or something, cuz she didn't ask for any more. Maybe, this type would be different for her. Thanks for the name of it :) .
Oh, I bet they were freaked, good you were brave :) . Yup, that's how the doggies are...stay calm...they stay relaxed. Now, that's a really big boom for it to make the building shake :eek: .
Do you have a balcony? You could have a small flower garden in pots :idea: . :teehee: I wouldn't call it a garden, it's only four flower plants...three Hibiscus, one rose bush, and one of the Hibiscus is wimpy :rolleyes: last yr it was the biggest one out of the Hibiscus , I don't know what the hell happen to it :xD: .
Thank you :) Hope you are doing well today and this evening.
Missed you again :( Big :hug: :wave:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good afternoon my friends:wave:
Still hard at it in the garden but I see a break a comin:bliss:
I hope everyone had a great day and are settling in for a relaxing night:)
Time for some good tunes and some research for me;)
:wave: Good evening, Jimi :)
Does this mean your about done with the harvest for a little while ? Enjoy the good tunes :tunez: and have a great evening :wave:

VU Sponsors