Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, Rhianne :wave: How goes it this evening? Thanks :) Hope your day was a good one. Friday night is here :vino::cheers: .
Hope your staying cool :hug: .
Saturday is suppose to be the last day of the heat wave :bliss:
I see you're getting good at the emoji's :cool: :shades:

Hey, it’s pretty good. Hanging out and watching some movies. Old movies and television from the sixties. (Yep, were strange! Lol)
Just chillin with the AC. I hop it’s the last heatwave day!!
I’m trying real hard with the emojis!
Hugs to everyone!! And you, Wolf. Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How ya doing, Jimmy. Hope it cools off where you are tomorrow. But even if not, have a great night and a fantastic day tomorrow. Feel good, my friend.

I am doing pretty good, thank you for asking my friend, I think we have two more days of this sweltering heat, I am ready for fall. Thank you i am sure gonna try to:)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, it’s pretty good. Hanging out and watching some movies. Old movies and television from the sixties. (Yep, were strange! Lol)
Just chillin with the AC. I hop it’s the last heatwave day!!
I’m trying real hard with the emojis!
Hugs to everyone!! And you, Wolf. Haha

Glad you had a good evening :) . Nothing wrong with watching older shows /movies. A lot of them are better than the shows/movies nowadays. Thanks, I hope it cools down really soon there and everywhere.
Once you remember the emoji's it's pretty easy ;) . Oh, when you do head bang make sure it's all one word : headbang : :headbang:
:hug: 's to you.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
62a048d3075e8312e47e429ebd10efa7.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad you had a good evening :) . Nothing wrong with watching older shows /movies. A lot of them are better than the shows/movies nowadays. Thanks, I hope it cools down really soon there and everywhere.
Once you remember the emoji's it's pretty easy ;) . Oh, when you do head bang make sure it's all one word : headbang : :headbang:
:hug: 's to you.

I subscribe to a few YT channels that have 60’s tv shows that I’ve never heard of, but are pretty fun. And film noir and 30’s crime and mystery movies. I love them. I’m starting to not care about what’s on tv now.

Thanks, I hope the humidity and heat drop for all of us. This summer seems worse, though!

:hug: :hug: :wave: :cloud: Going for broke there.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I subscribe to a few YT channels that have 60’s tv shows that I’ve never heard of, but are pretty fun. And film noir and 30’s crime and mystery movies. I love them. I’m starting to not care about what’s on tv now.

Thanks, I hope the humidity and heat drop for all of us. This summer seems worse, though!

:hug: :hug: :wave: :cloud: Going for broke there.

It's cool being able to find all the older shows or movies, well almost any type of videos/shows/movies on utube :cool: . There's still some shows I like on tv.
It always gets hot in KS :gaah: . However, it still isn't the hottest, it could be worse :eek: and last longer :blech:

:teehee::teehee::teehee:
:hug::hug: :wave:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, how’s it going? I had a pretty good day today, just staying inside. Checked out some friends’ YT channels to watch movies and veg out. So damn hot, think it’s hotter tonight than during the day!

Bigger :hug: :hugs: :hug: back at ya!

It's going goooood :cloud::vino::cheers::cloud: . Sounds like you had a blissful day inside staying cool and watching utube movies :shades::cool: a very good day to soak in the ac and chill. Yeah, it feels horrible here too :gaah:
I hope you get some good zzzzzzzzzzz's tonight
:teehee:.....Big :hug::hug::hug: back atchya :)
Good Night and Sweet Dreams, Everyone
cea593008ff83d933eed8a44fcc8093e.jpg

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good Morning, Snap, Pockets, Jimi Rhianne and anyone strolling through :wave: :coffee2::coffee:tea
9065f5570b884d86f11dbfbc10a94edb.gif

How's everyone doing this morning?

So glad it will be cooler for you Snap :) . I hope it will stay that way ! Enjoy your dip in the pool :shades:

The temp outside is a cooling 73 :bliss: a beautiful morning with a little bit of rain and clouds :banana:
Hopefully, everyone will be cooling off in the next couple of days.

I hope everyone will have a wonderful day today :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It's going goooood :cloud::vino::cheers::cloud: . Sounds like you had a blissful day inside staying cool and watching utube movies :shades::cool: a very good day to soak in the ac and chill. Yeah, it feels horrible here too :gaah:
I hope you get some good zzzzzzzzzzz's tonight
:teehee:.....Big :hug::hug::hug: back atchya :)
Good Night and Sweet Dreams, Everyone
cea593008ff83d933eed8a44fcc8093e.jpg

Wow, that pic is gorgeous! Thanks, I actually slept pretty good. I read about melatonin in Jimi’s posts and we had some, so I tried it again. It made me fall asleep pretty fast, and it’s healthy! :teehee:
Can you take it at all? Less of a pain than herbs, imho.

Stay cool today! Hope this weather will cool off already, summers just starting! Nice talking again. :hug: big hugs even though it’s hot lol :wave:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good Morning, Snap, Pockets, Jimi Rhianne and anyone strolling through :wave: :coffee2::coffee:tea
9065f5570b884d86f11dbfbc10a94edb.gif

How's everyone doing this morning?

So glad it will be cooler for you Snap :) . I hope it will stay that way ! Enjoy your dip in the pool :shades:

The temp outside is a cooling 73 :bliss: a beautiful morning with a little bit of rain and clouds :banana:
Hopefully, everyone will be cooling off in the next couple of days.

I hope everyone will have a wonderful day today :hug:

So glad the heat broke for you this morning! I haven’t been outside yet, so not sure about here. I’m hoping it will rain!
Have a great one today!!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In my life
Hey, Jimi. How you doing, my friend? Hope every new day finds you feeling better! So nice to see you around in the morning. Stay well, and thanks for the posts and music. You rock!

Hi Rhianne, I'm doing good , thank you for asking my friend, how are you doing today. thank you, I am feeling better and better every day.
I used to get up early now I don't get up till 6:30 to 7, retirement is great:)

In my life

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
In my life

Hi Rhianne, I'm doing good , thank you for asking my friend, how are you doing today. thank you, I am feeling better and better every day.
I used to get up early now I don't get up till 6:30 to 7, retirement is great:)

In my life

Hey, Jimi. To me, 6-7AM is early!! I’m glad you’re doing great, my friend. We all love you here, you know.
Thank goodness it cooled off, so we can all catch a break. Hope to catch you later. My iPad needs more charging since I was impatient and took it off early.

Hugs to you and good thoughts your way. :hug: : hug: :vino:

VU Sponsors