Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Really gettin the rain here today
I hope the day is treatin everyone well today:)

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'Happy birthday herb 89 today He has sold over 70 million album worldwide This Guy's in Love with You Herb Alpert THIS GUY'S IN LOVE WITH YOU B/W QUIET TEAR A&M RECORDS 929. AM Single by Herb Alpert'

May be an image of text that says 'Do not love half lovers. Donot not entertain half friends. Do not indulge in works of the half talented. Do not live half a life. Do not accept half a solution. Do not believe half truths. Do not dream half a dream. You are a whole that exists to live a life, not half a life. ~Khalil Gibran'

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Every adult was Mr and Mrs Smith....cause I'd forget their names
Police just arrested me
I learned how to sleep without leaving a red print on my forehead/face
I would put fear into the neighborhood
I was disobedient
I'd locked brothers out of home and car
This is what I remembered of childhood
:teehee:

I remember getting chased out of the convenience store for opening the screw top bottles of cheap wine to see what they tasted like.

I remember when my little brother bit the ass of the fat lady across the street. She was my mom's friend, but when we went across with her for their coffee breaks together, the lady would say mean things to tease us. So one day my baby brother sneaked up behind her and took a big bite of her big bottom. She never stopped talking about it from that day on.

VU Sponsors