VU Patreon
Happy Easter everyone!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Goph's Brisket sounds delicious, I've always liked smoked meats. So what's everyone else havin?
I am havin that wonderful salmon and my last bag of frozen garden broccoli and a couple baked taders,
Wishing everyone a very Happy Easter.
Gophers brisket does sound yummy as I'm sure it will be. Enjoy your meal, Jimi as I'm sure you will. :)
Just having can cooker hamburgers and baked potatoes the usual Sunday meal, however, still yummy just about every week :)

Hope you, Jean, and everyone will enjoy the day❤️

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Easter everybody.

We seem to get better and better with the idea that nobody deserves to be sweating in the kitchen while everybody else is lounging around enjoying drinks and appetizers.

So we did potluck style lunch, with contributions of chicken salad, egg salad, pea salad, sliced deli ham, sliced fresh bakery bread, guacamole and chips. I made the guac in situ, and brought some celery and mini sweet peppers to have breadless options for sandwiches with all those spreads.

The dessert table had white chocolate cupcakes, a bowl of strawberries sprinkled with sugar, and of course, Easter candy.

Burp!
:bunny:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The brisket was a hit, I felt it was a little over done, but still came out well. We had a super egg hunt for all the kids present where there was 35 eggs for each child. Difficulty was based on each child's age and color coded. All in all a good time was had by all and I've been nominated yet again to cook a brisket.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Todays good thing..... :vapemail: delivery of two new mods Geekvape.
1000010354.jpg
The two unfortunate things as to why I had to get two new ones is....my silver Kanger kick the bucket and my red something mod had to have a tie thingy whatchamacallit wrap around it in-order to keep the batteries in it.
:teehee: do you like my descriptions of the red Something mod and the tie thingy watchamacallit :teehee: oy veh :rolleyes: :huh: :teehee:

VU Sponsors