Become a Patron!

A Big F U to ecf

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lets be more clear. I have been banned three times from ecf (all under same user name) and all three times was invited back by email and asked to back the clique there. Because I refused to get on board with their agenda I was now given a permanent ban. Feel free to go there and see for yourself.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think he just wants to drop it maybe we should respect that
He's bumping his own page like every five minutes, doesn't sound like he's trying to drop anything. I just like to get a sense of people. He made a comment about WillyZ that didn't seem very accurate, and then made a claim about a message he got from ECF that he's now waffling around. But I will drop it, just for you. Because if I continue I'm going to look like I'm sticking up for ECF, which I'm not. :cool:

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
He's bumping his own page like every five minutes, doesn't sound like he's trying to drop anything. I just like to get a sense of people. He made a comment about WillyZ that didn't seem very accurate, and then made a claim about a message he got from ECF that he's now waffling around. But I will drop it, just for you. Because if I continue I'm going to look like I'm sticking up for ECF, which I'm not. :cool:
Thank you dear HUGS

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok so lets discuss the bs bans I was given. All this shit can been seen there so go look if there's any question.

First ban was given for giving a reference to a vaping related link (a factual news story) banned because the news story mentioned drugs.

Second ban was given because I quoted a clique member, however in my quote I left out one word from the quote and was banned for misquoting.

Third ban was for being disruptive, no explanation given or other reason then making their staff work.

Final ban was given for posting a pic of a squirrel playing the drums and for my signature (which is a quote of an insult) and was told I broke the rules.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dunno guys.. I think the mods over at ECF are reasonable, classy and really care about people's opinions no matter what they are :rolleyes:

1lg051pinocchio.gif~c200

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so lets discuss the bs bans I was given. All this shit can been seen there so go look if there's any question.

First ban was given for giving a reference to a vaping related link (a factual news story) banned because the news story mentioned drugs.

Third ban was for being disruptive, no explanation given or other reason then making their staff work.

Final ban was given for posting a pic of a squirrel playing the drums and for my signature (which is a quote of an insult) and was told I broke the rules.
My favorite

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
These are the other pics I also posted before the ban. You decide if these are offensive.
But before you decide let me say I wasn't one that was posting stupid pics after another member makes a post. The pic posting is common place over there to insult other posters or to be rude, its not done in fun and as such I finally obliged in turn.

AlmondButterCups.jpg

giphy.gif

o-CHIPMUNK-EATING-NUTS-facebook.jpg

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Look, I want you all to know I understand that forums are all different, have their own rules, and ways of doing things. I can bitch all day long about how unfair this or that is but that wasn't my purpose here. In many cases when someone becomes unsatisfied with a forum they simply leave or perhaps make themselves get banned which is fine.

I came here because a while ago I saw a post on ecf about VU saying something like give us your banned (I thought it was hilarious) and I also spoke with a member here telling me about this place. I came over to take a look a few times and figured I'd be back sooner or later. After the first few bans at ecf I knew my time was limited there but I wasn't gonna just walk out do to their bullying. I wanted to hold my ground for as long as I could to try to expose the hypocrites to the members there.

They really only allow a limited amount of information to be posted, everything is deleted that doesn't fit their extremist views. Now I realize they have the right to run they site as they see fit, fine, however in doing so members are kept in the dark about many topics. I believe all issues should be discussed not ignored as certain members desire.

My point of coming over here was to just throw some mud their way and in sorts to stick it to them.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Look, I want you all to know I understand that forums are all different, have their own rules, and ways of doing things. I can bitch all day long about how unfair this or that is but that wasn't my purpose here. In many cases when someone becomes unsatisfied with a forum they simply leave or perhaps make themselves get banned which is fine.

I came here because a while ago I saw a post on ecf about VU saying something like give us your banned (I thought it was hilarious) and I also spoke with a member here telling me about this place. I came over to take a look a few times and figured I'd be back sooner or later. After the first few bans at ecf I knew my time was limited there but I wasn't gonna just walk out do to their bullying. I wanted to hold my ground for as long as I could to try to expose the hypocrites to the members there.

They really only allow a limited amount of information to be posted, everything is deleted that doesn't fit their extremist views. Now I realize they have the right to run they site as they see fit, fine, however in doing so members are kept in the dark about many topics. I believe all issues should be discussed not ignored as certain members desire.

My point of coming over here was to just throw some mud their way and in sorts to stick it to them.
I forgot to say, Welcome to the forum.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone I'm new here but not new to vaping, smoking, or posting. Another vapor told me about VU so I thought I would sign up and get to know the place.

Let me now say Robino (the cunt mod), Classwife (the bitch admin), and retarted1 (the idiot admin) can all go fuck themselves with their fucking nonsense selective rule enforcement. Suck it you backwards thinking hillbillies.

The bitch clique of beckdg (the he she who lives in its big rig), carmel (the chatty chicken neck), dc2 (the fake lobbyist), reignthegamer (the gameboy living in his aunts basement), skoony (the skeleton man), willyzee (who says nothing of any sense), rossum (the sick rat), zoidman (with no brains), philoshop (who lives in the backwoods), and andria (the nasty hag) can have the ecf board and continue to try to brainwash the new comers with their ridiculous propaganda.

Hi Sub!!! What's up my bud? LOL. I figured you'd end up here.
Hey, returd1 sent me a "you're a bad boy" PM and put me on a 10 day bad boy thing, edited my posts and the whole 9 yards.
My crime? In a conversation with Steve I referred to Canadians as canardians...
In my dictionary, that being Webster's, it means one who perpetuates myths.
However, according to robin in the urban dictionary it's an insult.
So now in order to post on ECF I have to look up every word I use at urbandictionary dot com just in case caramel gets insulted...:cool:

I knew I'd be next..that's what I get for being buds with the likes of you :)

I'm such a bad boy. Guess my having an over 98 percentile command of the English language isn't enough for ECF
Anyway, bud. Great to see you here. Fuck yeah! (and we can even say "bad words" :)

laters,
HazyShades

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks everyone. I gotta say when I read the rule (lol one rule) here I thought this has got to be forum for me cause I'm a F'ing asshole and ecf just wouldn't let me express my true feelings about them. Every time I called Robino a dirty cunt I'd get banned. Well Screw that now I can express it without reading her pathetic threats.
Shame on you....:D

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks everyone. I gotta say when I read the rule (lol one rule) here I thought this has got to be forum for me cause I'm a F'ing asshole and ecf just wouldn't let me express my true feelings about them. Every time I called Robino a dirty cunt I'd get banned. Well Screw that now I can express it without reading her pathetic threats.
Sub, you can say fucking asshole. You're a FREE MAN again.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh just so some of you don't think I'm an arrogant ass the remark in my signature was a insult posted by beckdg on ecf towards me. I didn't respond to the insult because his ass kissing sidekick Robino threatened me of course beck got away with it and was encouraged to keep it up.

I used it here to be a wiseass because we all know their reading here, lmao. I also used it there as a sig which infuriated them.

Now, normally I wouldn't give two shits about an insult if we were playing on a level field because I could respond in kind or just ignore it. I would have a choice. But ecf routinely uses selective rule enforcement which is horseshit, allowing the clique members to insult, ridicule, and pretty much stalk anyone they don't agree with or has a different opinion from theirs.
Shit, man. Now I feel like insulting you just for kicks..
Yeah, that's what gets me. The god damn SELECTIVE ENFORCEMENT at ECF, and I told robin too.
When you got axed, you didn't do a goddamn thing. It was the crew you listed on yer first post here that ganged up on you
relentlessly and provoked you but you kept your cool.
But you got bannned.
WTF? Where is that shit coming from?
As I've said b4, payola.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eh, if ECF wanted comments deleted they would just delete them, they wouldn't ask a member who has been banned who doesn't even have access to the site to delete them. Also, if you get a ban, you're banned. They don't send you an email inviting you back, as far as I know. I never got one anyway, and I was banned for the most ridiculous of things. Anyway, I'm not sticking up for ECF, if they pissed someone off and now that someone is responding by making up a bunch of shit about them, that's no skin off my back.

vaperture, he (sub) ain't making anything up. Believe me, man.
The fuckers had it out for him for a long time.
sub is (was) one of my "friends" at ECF. I told him about VU after his last suspension.
It took them all of 3 or 4 days after they let him out of the "sin bin" to give him the ax.
subs crime? His fair and ethical attitude and the fact that he admits to having a smoke now and then.

Remember in the alt universe thread I said some folks wanna vape in hospitals, schools, stores, ETC.?
Well sub and I and a couple of others think that works against vaping.
The NUTZ at ECF don't appreciate that shit.
They, as I said, wanna vape "Where ever they fucking please"

Some guy even said he vaped in his mom's hospital room and the nurses didn't care.
The dude got pissed at me when I said I wouldn't vape around his momma.

Hell, somebody vapes around my mom while she's at hospital he'd end up being hospitalized...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure...you wouldn't happen to be one of those secret agent infiltrated ECF moderators somebuddy warned me about, would ya? ;)

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lets be more clear. I have been banned three times from ecf (all under same user name) and all three times was invited back by email and asked to back the clique there. Because I refused to get on board with their agenda I was now given a permanent ban. Feel free to go there and see for yourself.
Let's all go to the lobby, let's all go to the lobby...can you see 17,000 pissed off VU members sign up at ECF and put my
ANTS sig on their posts?
caramel would shit and move to Quebec.

Vive le Quebec Libre!

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That squirrel playing the drums offends me...MODS! MODS! MODS!

How dare you use an animal portraying our human rights to music.

Ok im over it...welcome to VU

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
vaperture, he (sub) ain't making anything up. Believe me, man.
The fuckers had it out for him for a long time.
sub is (was) one of my "friends" at ECF. I told him about VU after his last suspension.
It took them all of 3 or 4 days after they let him out of the "sin bin" to give him the ax.
subs crime? His fair and ethical attitude and the fact that he admits to having a smoke now and then.

Remember in the alt universe thread I said some folks wanna vape in hospitals, schools, stores, ETC.?
Well sub and I and a couple of others think that works against vaping.
The NUTZ at ECF don't appreciate that shit.
They, as I said, wanna vape "Where ever they fucking please"

Some guy even said he vaped in his mom's hospital room and the nurses didn't care.
The dude got pissed at me when I said I wouldn't vape around his momma.

Hell, somebody vapes around my mom while she's at hospital he'd end up being hospitalized...
Chill out. I'm not on the side of ECF. All I said was he didn't get any kind of message from them asking him to delete his stuff here. If he got a message like that, that would be HUGE and would deserve a thread of its own. I've been through all the sin bin bullshit leading up to the big ban myself and I know how they work.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I kinda took it that the message said "delete your comments here", as in at ECF. Either way, I don't care. I believe they'd ask either of him, or anyone. I don't care to argue it, not that anyone asked what I think, lol. They continue to lose members. I see more and more people posting very similar stories to sub4's.
Hey, Huckleberried, What do you think of this? Is my bud sub4 BSing or is he telling it like it is?
Believe me, man. I was there when it happened and he ain't bullshitting anybody.
He actually got banned because of his aversion to bullshit.

Anyway, I asked you :cool:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chill out. I'm not on the side of ECF. All I said was he didn't get any kind of message from them asking him to delete his stuff here. If he got a message like that, that would be HUGE and would deserve a thread of its own. I've been through all the sin bin bullshit leading up to the big ban myself and I know how they work.
I'm chilling, listening to Blues and Zappa at the same time..I think he meant he was asked to delete his posts there. Though as you say they take that upon themselves as they've done with me several times or edit the fuck out of one's post
if you dare say BAD WORDS like canardian.

Anyway, bud. I'm cool. Sub's cool. You're cool.
Let's all go to the lobby and have ourselves a vape :cool:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These are the other pics I also posted before the ban. You decide if these are offensive.
But before you decide let me say I wasn't one that was posting stupid pics after another member makes a post. The pic posting is common place over there to insult other posters or to be rude, its not done in fun and as such I finally obliged in turn.

AlmondButterCups.jpg

giphy.gif

o-CHIPMUNK-EATING-NUTS-facebook.jpg
Well, I personally find the peanutbutter filled chocolate cupcakes pix disgusting so I'm going to have
to turn you in to whiskey who will surely spank you 'cause you're a bad boy.
Now, go sit in the sin bin until you learn to behave and stop acting like a canadian cheerleader ;):rolleyes:
Hazy:cool:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2nd reply to this: You're right, it would be big if they had told him to delete his posts here.
But he wasn't here until he got banned from ECF. He might have looked around to consider coming here in case he did get axed which he figured was coming.
But he didn't post here, to my knowledge, until after he got the final axe at ECF.
After they let him out of the sinbin he was too busy trying to deal with the asshole crew he mentioned in his PO in this thread to
post. Too bad. It would be a trip and a PR victory for VU.

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The only reason I was banned was to shut me up and keep me from calling a few members out on their nonsense extremist views.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
2nd reply to this: You're right, it would be big if they had told him to delete his posts here.
But he wasn't here until he got banned from ECF. He might have looked around to consider coming here in case he did get axed which he figured was coming.
But he didn't post here, to my knowledge, until after he got the final axe at ECF.
After they let him out of the sinbin he was too busy trying to deal with the asshole crew he mentioned in his PO in this thread to
post. Too bad. It would be a trip and a PR victory for VU.
I went through the same bullshit. Any time I said anything about 1) the Provari or 2) the Reo or 3) Mount Baker I would get ganged up on by a bunch of trolls but instead of them getting the sin bin, I would end up getting it. Been there done that. I spent an entire year in that insane asylum and despite all my attempts to be a good little ECF bot I still got the fucking lifetimer. Lol. Fuck those idiots.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You guys are making me want to go back over to ECF and see how quickly I can get perma-banned lol

I came over here when I got called out for asking, ASKING a mod in a PM if I could set up a Gofundme to help my little brother afford a vape set up he could use (he's disabled and has issues with his hands) at the suggestion of another member. They deleted half my posts in the thread I'd started and I got a 10 day "vacation". That was after a couple months of vaping and I was so pissed I vowed never to go back.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You guys are making me want to go back over to ECF and see how quickly I can get perma-banned lol

I came over here when I got called out for asking, ASKING a mod in a PM if I could set up a Gofundme to help my little brother afford a vape set up he could use (he's disabled and has issues with his hands) at the suggestion of another member. They deleted half my posts in the thread I'd started and I got a 10 day "vacation". That was after a couple months of vaping and I was so pissed I vowed never to go back.
I would be willing to help with that

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

God forbid a single penny should ever change hands over there without them getting their cut.

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I also cant stand the hate on tobacco attitude over there. If your not marching on Phillip Morris grounds waving flags and protesting your anti vapor, F'ing shit for brains.

I smoke, I like smoking, I will Not quit, because I have no desire to quit. I also vape. I'm so bad I vape, I smoke, and I'm not an extremist with an agenda.

Big F'ing deal I smoke, so F'ing what?? Didn't most of those assholes smoke at one time?? Oh wait they only vape now or so they claim, lol.

Every vaper I know in life (not web boards) also smokes. I'm not saying some people don't only vape, I'm sure they do just like some only smoke, however the vapors I know all smoke. I'm so offensive and over the top, lol.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't appreciate my pics being re-posted...

Last edited:

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Whiskey, you just got yourself forever banned at ecf for that pic, lol

VU Sponsors