Become a Patron!

A Big F U to ecf

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone I'm new here but not new to vaping, smoking, or posting. Another vapor told me about VU so I thought I would sign up and get to know the place.

Let me now say Robino (the cunt mod), Classwife (the bitch admin), and retarted1 (the idiot admin) can all go fuck themselves with their fucking nonsense selective rule enforcement. Suck it you backwards thinking hillbillies.

The bitch clique of beckdg (the he she who lives in its big rig), carmel (the chatty chicken neck), dc2 (the fake lobbyist), reignthegamer (the gameboy living in his aunts basement), skoony (the skeleton man), willyzee (who says nothing of any sense), rossum (the sick rat), zoidman (with no brains), philoshop (who lives in the backwoods), and andria (the nasty hag) can have the ecf board and continue to try to brainwash the new comers with their ridiculous propaganda.

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks everyone. I gotta say when I read the rule (lol one rule) here I thought this has got to be forum for me cause I'm a F'ing asshole and ecf just wouldn't let me express my true feelings about them. Every time I called Robino a dirty cunt I'd get banned. Well Screw that now I can express it without reading her pathetic threats.

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks everyone for the kind welcome. Let me say few things here first just to be sure I fit in here then later I will continue with the ecf bullshit.

I'm a vapor for sure, do it daily and ain't gonna stop however I'm also a smoker and ain't stopping that either, so if all of you can accept that were good, if not ban me now and I will go fuck off. That ecf shit hole has a great dislike for us dual users which I could just never understand. My position is vapors and smokers should be united not alienated against each other.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No problem here. I'm happy that you're vaping when you are. I can't judge someone that wants to smoke. I know exactly what that feels like. What you'll get here is support if you do want to stop. What we want in return is nothing, really.

I think you're gonna be fine.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Most do want off of cigs but to each his/her own.
If that is what makes you happy then I'm happy for you.
We all make our choices for a reason.
Welcome!

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cool, that's really great to hear. I'm so tired of idiots trying to tell me what I should be doing or that if I vape I shouldn't smoke. I do what I enjoy. I have no problem with others not smoking or vaping or not vaping or whatever. I just hate the bs agenda some over there have.

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh just so some of you don't think I'm an arrogant ass the remark in my signature was a insult posted by beckdg on ecf towards me. I didn't respond to the insult because his ass kissing sidekick Robino threatened me of course beck got away with it and was encouraged to keep it up.

I used it here to be a wiseass because we all know their reading here, lmao. I also used it there as a sig which infuriated them.

Now, normally I wouldn't give two shits about an insult if we were playing on a level field because I could respond in kind or just ignore it. I would have a choice. But ecf routinely uses selective rule enforcement which is horseshit, allowing the clique members to insult, ridicule, and pretty much stalk anyone they don't agree with or has a different opinion from theirs.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cool, that's really great to hear. I'm so tired of idiots trying to tell me what I should be doing or that if I vape I shouldn't smoke. I do what I enjoy. I have no problem with others not smoking or vaping or not vaping or whatever. I just hate the bs agenda some over there have.
I was fine with being a quad user myself and helping folks with snuff, they even had a sub forum..
Until that shambling nutsack tropical bob started in on me and a couple of his butt fucking cronies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh just so some of you don't think I'm an arrogant ass the remark in my signature was a insult posted by beckdg on ecf towards me. I didn't respond to the insult because his ass kissing sidekick Robino threatened me of course beck got away with it and was encouraged to keep it up.

I used it here to be a wiseass because we all know their reading here, lmao. I also used it there as a sig which infuriated them.

Now, normally I wouldn't give two shits about an insult if we were playing on a level field because I could respond in kind or just ignore it. I would have a choice. But ecf routinely uses selective rule enforcement which is horseshit, allowing the clique members to insult, ridicule, and pretty much stalk anyone they don't agree with or has a different opinion from theirs.
LOL, I'm glad you used it.

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Goodnight everyone and nice to meet you. I will continue this later, of course.:cool:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

All rants are welcome here:D

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I dunno guys.. I think the mods over at ECF are reasonable, classy and really care about people's opinions no matter what they are :rolleyes:

FrankVappa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone I'm new here but not new to vaping, smoking, or posting. Another vapor told me about VU so I thought I would sign up and get to know the place.

Let me now say Robino (the cunt mod), Classwife (the bitch admin), and retarted1 (the idiot admin) can all go fuck themselves with their fucking nonsense selective rule enforcement. Suck it you backwards thinking hillbillies.

The bitch clique of beckdg (the he she who lives in its big rig), carmel (the chatty chicken neck), dc2 (the fake lobbyist), reignthegamer (the gameboy living in his aunts basement), skoony (the skeleton man), willyzee (who says nothing of any sense), rossum (the sick rat), zoidman (with no brains), philoshop (who lives in the backwoods), and andria (the nasty hag) can have the ecf board and continue to try to brainwash the new comers with their ridiculous propaganda.

I've changed my mind and deleted.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I dunno guys.. I think the mods over at ECF are reasonable, classy and really care about people's opinions no matter what they are :rolleyes:
Nicolas-Cage-Laugh.gif

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LMFAO, got a message from ecf that if I delete my postings here and say oh so sorry they what me to come back.

Fuck them and fuck Robino she can kiss my ass. She's a two faced bitch and is Classwifes lap dog. I told the dumb bitch that although they can ban me they cant remove all my common sense posts over there without F'ing up all the threads, lol, so oh sorry.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What did WillyZ do to you? I was pals with him when I used to hang over there and he was the nicest guy. Even sent me a couple of free samples of his juice.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LMFAO, got a message from ecf that if I delete my postings here and say oh so sorry they what me to come back.

Fuck them and fuck Robino she can kiss my ass. She's a two faced bitch and is Classwifes lap dog. I told the dumb bitch that although they can ban me they cant remove all my common sense posts over there without F'ing up all the threads, lol, so oh sorry.
I still say classwife is a dude in drag.

Wait they messaged you here or emailed you?
Still classless as fuck if you ask me.

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What did WillyZ do to you? I was pals with him when I used to hang over there and he was the nicest guy. Even sent me a couple of free samples of his juice.

He usually just piles on with nonsense posts when the other girls are moaning cause their panties are in their cracks over a post I made.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
He usually just piles on with nonsense posts when the other girls are moaning cause their panties are in their cracks over a post I made.
Eh, sounds like you are just grouping the members in with the mods. Unless he's done a complete about face, the WillyZ I knew was the most laid back guy, hanging in there under the radar. He's from Canada and makes really good juice. I don't remember him ever posting "nonsense". He was one of the few really cool people I met there.

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Eh, sounds like you are just grouping the members in with the mods. Unless he's done a complete about face, the WillyZ I knew was the most laid back guy, hanging in there under the radar. He's from Canada and makes really good juice. I don't remember him ever posting "nonsense". He was one of the few really cool people I met there.

There's a few decent members over there but their not allowed to post what they really want to say and when they do it gets deleted or they get threatened. I don't give a shit about Willy really but he was a bit of an ass towards me so F him.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There's a few decent members over there but their not allowed to post what they really want to say and when they do it gets deleted or they get threatened. I don't give a shit about Willy really but he was a bit of an ass towards me so F him.
You said you got a message from ECF asking you to delete your postings at VU. Is that true? Sounds like bullshit to me.

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You said you got a message from ECF asking you to delete your postings at VU. Is that true? Sounds like bullshit to me.

Look, if you want to take up for ecf that's up to you. But let me tell me there's a lot of bullshit going on over there.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Look, if you want to take up for ecf that's up to you. But let me tell me there's a lot of bullshit going on over there.
Yeah, I know, I've been banned for life myself. But that wasn't the question. You claimed you got a message from them asking you to delete your comments over here. I call bullshit on that. If you have such a message, copy and paste it here. I'm all for exposing ecf's bullshit, but not with MORE bullshit.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, I know, I've been banned for life myself. But that wasn't the question. You claimed you got a message from them asking you to delete your comments over here. I call bullshit on that. If you have such a message, copy and paste it here. I'm all for exposing ecf's bullshit, but not with MORE bullshit.
I kinda took it that the message said "delete your comments here", as in at ECF. Either way, I don't care. I believe they'd ask either of him, or anyone. I don't care to argue it, not that anyone asked what I think, lol. They continue to lose members. I see more and more people posting very similar stories to sub4's.

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

LMAO, I responded with the hurt feelings form.

No offense man but lets not start the prove it shit that ecf is so known for. They will often say prove it (to whatever post someone makes) and post some link they found, the member in turn posts another link which is then deleted (cause they don't agree with it), which leaves a very narrow view of things.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I kinda took it that the message said "delete your comments here", as in at ECF. Either way, I don't care. I believe they'd ask either of him, or anyone. I don't care to argue it, not that anyone asked what I think, lol. They continue to lose members. I see more and more people posting very similar stories to sub4's.
Eh, if ECF wanted comments deleted they would just delete them, they wouldn't ask a member who has been banned who doesn't even have access to the site to delete them. Also, if you get a ban, you're banned. They don't send you an email inviting you back, as far as I know. I never got one anyway, and I was banned for the most ridiculous of things. Anyway, I'm not sticking up for ECF, if they pissed someone off and now that someone is responding by making up a bunch of shit about them, that's no skin off my back.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LMAO, I responded with the hurt feelings form.

No offense man but lets not start the prove it shit that ecf is so known for. They will often say prove it (to whatever post someone makes) and post some link they found, the member in turn posts another link which is then deleted (cause they don't agree with it), which leaves a very narrow view of things.
So just copy and paste the message they sent you then. That's easy enough.

VU Sponsors