Become a Patron!

A Big F U to ecf

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One million likes to anyone who posts a direct link to this thread, lmfao, please do it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fv8_zps5e69ca18.jpg
310985d2d2e9397cff2a19935b2c65af1-21_zps34a6f026.jpg

2cbde3c1-be87-4379-a9bc-62534bc11b9a_zpsf5403a44.jpg

Last edited:

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
UOTE=retired1]Dear lilmisscntbwrong,

You have received a Rule Reminder at E-Cigarette Forum.

Reason:
-------
Insulted Other Member(s): Some discussions get very heated - but you have overstepped the mark by using overtly insulting language. Please try to engage with fellow members with respect.

Insulted Other Member(s): Some discussions get very heated - but you have overstepped the mark by using overtly insulting language. Please try to engage with fellow members with respect.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ecf-forum-rules/51178-forum-rules.html

8. Courtesy
a. Members must be polite at all times. When addressing another Forum user, you will be polite. Courteous discussion is welcome here but heated and abusive argument is not. If attacked you are not allowed to respond in kind. Instead use the Private Message system and try to resolve matters privately and amicably. If problems persist ask for the help of a Moderator.
b. Suppliers cannot post negative material about other suppliers or their products or service or prices, whether they are ECF Suppliers or not.
-------

Original Post:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-happened-rant-post15277143.html#post15277143
do you really have a problem with women or just me in general?? I am really sorry you haven't gotten any lately but you do not need to express that onto me oh and no

This is to serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow. Forum rules can be located here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/announcements-rules/51178-forum-rules.html

All the best,
E-Cigarette Forum[/QUOTE]

If the shoe fits, are we not allowed to express an opinion??? I suppose what was said to me is fine tho right???

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got those a LOT!!! Especially frustrating when the other people in the debate were doing far worse with insults!!!!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
well whis I did use that avi and so far nothing except a compliment LOL oh and alot of likes

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL I also tried suggesting vaporjoeblogspot to a newb and it came up .......blogspot so I seperated the words worked fine LOL

tcmx250

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did the message say which mod it was?

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You have been banned for the following reason:
You must address complaints about ECF staff or how the forum is run directly to the Moderators or Admins rather than in the general forum. Contact a Moderator directly. If the response is not satisfactory then contact the Forum Manager. See the Forum

Date the ban will be lifted: 02-22-2015, 02:00 PM

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You have been banned for the following reason:
You must address complaints about ECF staff or how the forum is run directly to the Moderators or Admins rather than in the general forum. Contact a Moderator directly. If the response is not satisfactory then contact the Forum Manager. See the Forum

Date the ban will be lifted: 02-22-2015, 02:00 PM
Hahahha..

Problem is, if you 'question' it in PM, they ignore you.. :rolleyes:

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I did question it every time and your right no response

Yep its next to impossible to get any response from those idiots. Unless you want to donate of course in which case they all PM and email you instantly like your best buddies.

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
But if you have any problem with a clique member you get ignored. If you post any issue with any of them you will get a infraction, warned for challenging them, and then banned if you ask why.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I went from a 4 day ban to a lifetime in 0.1 seconds LOL

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That avatar was great though. I'm sure it just eats those fat bitches up, lol.

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I find it so sickening that those idiots have a need to kiss up to Robino and Classlesswife, I never once did that. Robino would try to bate me into an argument with her by quoting me and disagreeing with me, I would just ignore it and keep posting and act like she didn't exist, lol. Then the stupid bitch would make a lame joke and those morons would act like its the funniest joke they ever heard.

I mean the dumb bitch could say her asshole itches and they would all offer to scratch it. She could say I need to blow my nose and they would offer her their sleeve that's how pathetic that group is.

I remember one time regulations were being discussed and I rocked the boat a bit. Robino then posts some link to a completely false study that had no merit and those idiots act like its scientific fact being spouted by Robino and eat it up as the final word. Its a total joke over there what those boneheads believe.

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Another know it all is DC2, if you disagree with his theories he proves himself by posting a link to one of his other threads. But WTF does that prove?? LMFAO, it proves he started another thread which is F'ing meaningless.

BunnyKiller

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
as far as the links being unresponsive... links to the "old" ECF no longer work... they deleted everything when they changed to the new software....

VU Sponsors