Become a Patron!

73 and counting..

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For s&g I counted my flavors while organizing my stuff. I would have guessed 40, but surprisingly I'm up to 73. There are still many more I want to have. I am just getting my feet wet. This is really turning into alot of fun. Who here is in the 100 flavors club?

I had alot of struggles early on but am keeping at it. I thought I could create wonderful mixes without knowing how things work.

I made six recipes that had a bunch of good things said about them. This has helped me turn a corner tremendously. Some are supposed to be steeping but I'm going through them as is. They're all so good. I'm getting a better understanding of diy reading here, reddit, diyordie, and actually trying different flavors.

I'm not going to be buying commercial brand juice much anymore. Someone I met let me try his Officer Oinker five-o juice he had in a Smok V8stick. Holy Cow was that alot of flavoring! I swear I thought it'd be better cut in half.

My advice to anybody thinking about starting to diy is follow some good recipes first. Be patient and learn as much as you can. It is so very worth it. I've been doing this only a couple of months. The struggle is real if you try to wing everything. Oh and get good nicotine if you use it. The first brand I tried had the infamous "peppery" taste.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'll never have as many as she has, but the quantity of flavors you end up with.... so sneaky! I swear I don't remember half of what I've purchased. I went to mix something a couple weekends ago, thinking I'd have to substitute most of the brands. Turned out, I had nearly each of them. No idea when I even got them.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i admitto being a slacker If i have 25 flavors thats too many
All I need is
FA peach
FA white peach
FA mango
FA stark apple
FA Fuji Apple
FA Pear
OSDIYS root beer
RF brownie
TFA red Hots
CN cinnamon apple danish
of and since I am almost out of the batch @wllmc made me I need the 8 flavors to make HICs 3 milky musketeers
thats 6 recipes all i need to be happy

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
For s&g I counted my flavors while organizing my stuff. I would have guessed 40, but surprisingly I'm up to 73. There are still many more I want to have. I am just getting my feet wet. This is really turning into alot of fun. Who here is in the 100 flavors club?

I had alot of struggles early on but am keeping at it. I thought I could create wonderful mixes without knowing how things work.

I made six recipes that had a bunch of good things said about them. This has helped me turn a corner tremendously. Some are supposed to be steeping but I'm going through them as is. They're all so good. I'm getting a better understanding of diy reading here, reddit, diyordie, and actually trying different flavors.

I'm not going to be buying commercial brand juice much anymore. Someone I met let me try his Officer Oinker five-o juice he had in a Smok V8stick. Holy Cow was that alot of flavoring! I swear I thought it'd be better cut in half.

My advice to anybody thinking about starting to diy is follow some good recipes first. Be patient and learn as much as you can. It is so very worth it. I've been doing this only a couple of months. The struggle is real if you try to wing everything. Oh and get good nicotine if you use it. The first brand I tryed had the infamous "peppery" taste.
"The strugle is real" hahahaha yes it but cheers to you now for 15 seconds of silence for vendor juice and one more toast to DIY :p ... @Teresa P has me beat for sure lol I only have about 300 on hand only reason I know is I was talking to someone the other day and we were counting bottles and I had like 267 but I just got a bunch of new ones :D I bet the bone yard never re order list is more than my keep in stock list ha

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im new to DIy and love it. I actually didn't follow any recipes when I started. The best part of it is making up your own juices. I have made some stuff like Castle Long etc. But I still cant find a perfect match. DIY is awesome.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh my, life was indeed easier as a member of the "100" club...lol!
If we're counting the contents of my office freezer, I'm guessing between 650 and 700, would have to consult inventory sheets to be exact. (Yes, I've made inventory sheets, or I'd have no clue what I have and keep ordering duplicates...lol!)

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Oh my, life was indeed easier as a member of the "100" club...lol!
If we're counting the contents of my office freezer, I'm guessing between 650 and 700, would have to consult inventory sheets to be exact. (Yes, I've made inventory sheets, or I'd have no clue what I have and keep ordering duplicates...lol!)
now back to the kitchen with you, these sammiches dont make themselves

oh BTW did you see your bday sammich

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I bet the bone yard never re order list is more than my keep in stock list ha
Oh, most certainly! I have far too many flavors, probably near what you have, but my "can't live without" list is closer to something I can count on 2 hands. The rest are serveral that I do like, just don't mix very often, and way too many that I will likely never order again.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
now back to the kitchen with you, these sammiches dont make themselves

oh BTW did you see your bday sammich
Mmm, no...can't say as I did....should I be leery?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
IMG_4818.JPG

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well definitely not in TN. No no no... too scary. I hope your had a really happy day. I wish I'd known. Hope you had a very wonderful birthday.
I did! Got to spend the day with my lovely daughter! She lives a few hours away in Nashville, don't get to see her very often, so that was pretty awesome...and yesterday I scratched a belated lottery ticket and won $500, so yeah, it was a pretty good birthday...lol! Thanks, sweetie!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Happy late b'day @Teresa P!

While I'm nowhere near your flavor count, I am at the 300 level. I have all of them in a spreadsheet and in my ELR and ATF flavor stashes. Even being that anal I have still unintendedly bought duplicates. I'm blaming that on not enough coffee or too much bourbon depending on the time of day of the purchase... :facepalm:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

My advice to anybody thinking about starting to diy is follow some good recipes first. Be patient and learn as much as you can. It is so very worth it. I've been doing this only a couple of months. The struggle is real if you try to wing everything. Oh and get good nicotine if you use it. The first brand I tryed had the infamous "peppery" taste.
Congrats, @Just Frank ....:wave:

DIY is truly a slippery slope, but worth the slip.....:vino:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've got only four empties. The CAP Vanilla Custard is going down fast. I think I need the big one next time.

What do you guys do with the empty ones? I was going to throw em but thought maybe the can be used for testing?

RabberFl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've got only four empties. The CAP Vanilla Custard is going down fast. I think I need the big one next time.

What do you guys do with the empty ones? I was going to throw em but thought maybe the can be used for testing?
Flavor bottles I only reuse for more of the same flavor if I use enough of the flavor to warrant buying a 120. Otherwise into the recycle bin it goes. Plastic bottles aren't worth the time and effort to clean them to me.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did some organizing, updated my spreadsheets and PIFed about 12 flavors. Just sent the order for another 27 today. This will put me over 200. I enjoy trying new flavors and recipes, even if many of them are quite similar. It keeps vaping interesting.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

Most of mine I recycle. I mainly only use 30 ml and 4oz sizes so the bottles come in pretty handy especially for all my friends who like to just bum juice lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I have about 24 OZ of the CAP VC V1.
Can't have too much of that.

The RF flavorings have good caps on them keep those and maybe the bottles as well.

VU Sponsors