wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
While I have anywhere from 5 ml to 4 oz., by far most of my flavor bottles are 10 ml. Thankfully... I read on the internet that "size does not matter". :rolleyes:

Ron
---
"Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip."- Will Rogers
I have a liter of the wrong natures flavors malt lol.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
A liter?

Wow! I do not even have a liter of CAP VC V1.
if you have ever ordered from NF you know just buy big, its takes for freaking ever hahahahahahaha I have a liter of tfa cranberry to lol half a liter of ginger, have a liter of the old version of inawera kaktus probly a liter of caps V! 4oz of every FA flavor just about lol.... I can DIY for several lifetimes

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if you have ever ordered from NF you know just buy big, its takes for freaking ever hahahahahahaha I have a liter of tfa cranberry to lol half a liter of ginger, have a liter of the old version of inawera kaktus probly a liter of caps V! 4oz of every FA flavor just about lol.... I can DIY for several lifetimes
I keep my excess in the freezer. You?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a liter of the wrong natures flavors malt lol.

Wrong natures flavors malt indeed!

I may only have a 10 ml bottle, but as you can see on the label...mines Orgasmic! :bingo:
IMG_20170713_225416096_HDR.jpg

Ron
---
"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways."- Buddha

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I keep my excess in the freezer. You?
cool and dark, I used to keep them in a fridge but my situation changed and anyways now they live in "the cold room" lol haven't seen any negative effects so far anyways. some things slightly fade but some of the things I have like the kaktus that is several years old and seen a few different environments is still plenty good. extra nic goes in the freezer, thinking about buying one more lifetime supply just in case and VG goes in the cold room too..

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Wrong natures flavors malt indeed!

I may only have a 10 ml bottle, but as you can see on the label...mines Orgasmic! :bingo:
View attachment 86786

Ron
---
"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways."- Buddha
hahahaha

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok I just checked I was wrong, I have half liters of those. lol 16oz

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh my, life was indeed easier as a member of the "100" club...lol!
If we're counting the contents of my office freezer, I'm guessing between 650 and 700, would have to consult inventory sheets to be exact. (Yes, I've made inventory sheets, or I'd have no clue what I have and keep ordering duplicates...lol!)

Im in the duplicate club sadly myself. Are you in the never getting anywhere near empty 100ml bottle club though? (where you love a flavour or recipe and buy a big bottle, then get bored of and barely ever use the flavour much again.....rf bread pudding vg, rf elephant ear vg, tpa vanilla bean ice cream.......and theres a few more)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im in the duplicate club sadly myself. Are you in the never getting anywhere near empty 100ml bottle club though? (where you love a flavour or recipe and buy a big bottle, then get bored of and barely ever use the flavour much again.....rf bread pudding vg, rf elephant ear vg, tpa vanilla bean ice cream.......and theres a few more)
No, and for this reason - if it's a new flavor, I learned early on to get the smallest bottle possible, 8-10ml. Then if I liked it or used a lot of it, I'd go for bigger. I never understood new DIYers and the posts that read "Okay, I have my flavors in, tell me what to make....", and post pics of 16oz of each flavor. That's a lotta money for something you're not only clueless how to use, but don't even know if you'll like it. These are usually followed by a second post complaining that their juices all taste bad, and ultimately the third post trying to sell said flavors in the trading post here. (I've cashed in on a few of those... :D )

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, and for this reason - if it's a new flavor, I learned early on to get the smallest bottle possible, 8-10ml.
Have ya tried Caps Strawberry Taffy yet?... I just got some, smells great.
But they were outta 10 ml bottles so I hadda buy 30. :)

So if it sucks, I'm mailing it to you. :) :neener:

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No, and for this reason - if it's a new flavor, I learned early on to get the smallest bottle possible, 8-10ml. Then if I liked it or used a lot of it, I'd go for bigger. I never understood new DIYers and the posts that read "Okay, I have my flavors in, tell me what to make....", and post pics of 16oz of each flavor. That's a lotta money for something you're not only clueless how to use, but don't even know if you'll like it. These are usually followed by a second post complaining that their juices all taste bad, and ultimately the third post trying to sell said flavors in the trading post here. (I've cashed in on a few of those... :D )

Yes but worse than that is when you have mixed a while, buy the smallest bottle possible......and then buy the big bottle and change your mind on the flavour, I did that with quite a few, mainly Real Flavor VG ones...I was convinced I would nail Pop Tarts with there strawberry frosting and pastry.....I think I was the pop tart! :( haha

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
39bee4f33728e1f54402d858540d373c-weekend-update-high-five.gif

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree! I buy 10 - 13 ml's before I buy more.

VU Sponsors