Become a Patron!

Zero Nic Tips

idjekyll

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gonna start making my own juices without nicotine because of legality issues where I'm from. I just wanna know from DIY experts here what do I need to take note of when making zero nicotine juices? I'd still like to get a little throat hit though.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not a whole lot to share here - 0 mg is going to be the easiest to work with as far as your flavors shining through. For throat hit, mix with as high of a PG ratio as your tanks can handle without leaking - that's about it.

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not a whole lot to share here - 0 mg is going to be the easiest to work with as far as your flavors shining through. For throat hit, mix with as high of a PG ratio as your tanks can handle without leaking - that's about it.

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't remember the exact name, but I think FA has an addictive that adds throat hit. Something like flash or other. I haven't worked with it personally so I'm not sure.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Think @AndriaD uses that stuff...

Yes, I use Flash. I make my own juice additive with it, which I call "sweet flash" -- it's 8mg nicotine, 2% sweetener, and 28% flash; I add it to my juices at somewhere between 5%-10%. It's easier to control Flash that way, between it really doesn't take a lot of it to get a good effect. Not necessary to add the nic and sweetener of course; you could just make a 20%-30% additive in Pg or VG (I use PG).

Anyway, it's here -> https://ecigvape.com/r/24634ipke55v

Andria

idjekyll

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks to all for your replies. I was just wondering if a recipe calls for nicotine (like most on e-liquid-recipes.com), do I have to increase or decrease the flavor % to get the same overall result.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks to all for your replies. I was just wondering if a recipe calls for nicotine (like most on e-liquid-recipes.com), do I have to increase or decrease the flavor % to get the same overall result.

Just keep everything else the same...

VU Sponsors