Become a Patron!

Zero Modz by Carlos Creation ... CLONED!!

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
That seems like hotcig version using SX350 chip clone. I'd be interested to hear what their experience with this device is. Anyone ordering?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will expect to have it sooner, rather than later, but not through FT .. I am waiting for the 50W, as there are two SX Zero's being made, 35W and 50W.

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The pin is supposed to be adjustable, but since there is not a slot for a screwdriver does that make it spring loaded? Still looks like it would be easy to put a FD 510 in it :)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
The pin is supposed to be adjustable, but since there is not a slot for a screwdriver does that make it spring loaded? Still looks like it would be easy to put a FD 510 in it :)

There is a slot and mini screwdriver on it hun, and the 510 is adjustable, no spring loaded. Spring loaded would be nice because constantly removing atties and adjusting the pin can get annoying.

MDizzy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Found some time to get the 40 installed today and it's working grreaat! I think this may be my new favorite mod.
I'm done building for today. I'll test the temp control tomorrow.

Oh nice! Dude, can you please do this to mine? Tell me how much you want for it please. I'd love to have this done as probably many others.

MDizzy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There is a slot and mini screwdriver on it hun, and the 510 is adjustable, no spring loaded. Spring loaded would be nice because constantly removing atties and adjusting the pin can get annoying.
Mine was too low, I had to screw the 510's on my attys down lower to make a connection. It was fine until my mod went kaput.

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I so hate the FT pics, seems like they never have the right angle to see what you want to see. Guess you cant blame a guy for hoping.

fury

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh nice! Dude, can you please do this to mine? Tell me how much you want for it please. I'd love to have this done as probably many others.

I probably won't have time until after the holidays to do anything, but may have something up my sleeve that could help out with this build.

MDizzy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I probably won't have time until after the holidays to do anything, but may have something up my sleeve that could help out with this build.
Well, I'm about to send mine back so I have time. I really would like this done though even when I get my new one in. Please remember me :)

So I got an interesting message from Yosen on facebook.. I asked if they were ready to ship and what improvements them made basically.. The response i got was " Our new zero mod is good for rba atomizer like kayfun, taifun and so on. but it is not good for rda atomizers, if you are a rba player, i guess you should try to get it for yourself" then i said what kind of answer is that lol?.. Their repsonse "it is good for rba atomizers, not good for rda atomizers" So i have no clue what to expect lol

fury

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I got an interesting message from Yosen on facebook.. I asked if they were ready to ship and what improvements them made basically.. The response i got was " Our new zero mod is good for rba atomizer like kayfun, taifun and so on. but it is not good for rda atomizers, if you are a rba player, i guess you should try to get it for yourself" then i said what kind of answer is that lol?.. Their repsonse "it is good for rba atomizers, not good for rda atomizers" So i have no clue what to expect lol

What up RDA Playa - No Zero for you!

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Zero Clone wars going on over at Fasttech right now. Wouldn't be a surprise to see these at 50 bucks for either version soon

filipvisnjic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, NI200 first go. It's really interesting. I have about 10 wraps, single coil, 29awg running at 0.17ohms at 25w with temp set at 470*. It's a really good vape, nice and warm however I don't think I am getting as much out of my wick as I would with Kenthal. The W starts dropping pretty quick to keep within the temperature limit so before you know it you are running at around 10w and flavour gone. No dry hits at all which is impressive. I think I need more wick in this. The nickel wire is amazingly soft and quite hard to work with. I also got 25awg but that's too thick and giving me only about .07 with 10 wraps. Anyway..really happy with this frankenstein Zero but this temperature control is tricky and totally new way of building.

c164f0dea5ece66539b04353dd78382b.jpg

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

Did they really? Errrr .. that doesn't sound encouraging o_O I have used both of my V1 with RDA's built at .5, and without issue except my 2nd Zero doesn't like the Lancia RDA for some reason.

Yosen never made any statements like this to me, but I guess I know what I will be testing first when the new V2's arrive. Based on tracking it looks like I will have them by Saturday .. I hope.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Ok, NI200 first go. It's really interesting. I have about 10 wraps, single coil, 29awg running at 0.17ohms at 25w with temp set at 470*. It's a really good vape, nice and warm however I don't think I am getting as much out of my wick as I would with Kenthal. The W starts dropping pretty quick to keep within the temperature limit so before you know it you are running at around 10w and flavour gone. No dry hits at all which is impressive. I think I need more wick in this. The nickel wire is amazingly soft and quite hard to work with. I also got 25awg but that's too thick and giving me only about .07 with 10 wraps. Anyway..really happy with this frankenstein Zero but this temperature control is tricky and totally new way of building.

c164f0dea5ece66539b04353dd78382b.jpg

I agree about working with the NI200, I said the exact in my Vapor Shark rDNA 40 review that I published yesterday. All in all I had a good experience with the chip, but I didn't love the NI200 wire build, but I didn't hate it either.

Did they really? Errrr .. that doesn't sound encouraging o_O I have used both of my V1 with RDA's built at .5, and without issue except my 2nd Zero doesn't like the Lancia RDA for some reason.

Yosen never made any statements like this to me, but I guess I know what I will be testing first when the new V2's arrive. Based on tracking it looks like I will have them by Saturday .. I hope.
Yeah i was dumbfounded nikkita6... I didn't say anything about rdas or rbas so it was weird for them to respond like that..

Innovaper

Member For 4 Years
For the Ni200 builds, in my opinion it really helps to straighten your wire. Cut a section to use, secure one end inside the chuck of a drill, pull snug and secure other end with pliers and run the drill for a few, release drill button and run your finger down wire to remove slack and let go of the end for the pliers. There's a learning curve with it but it's awesome once you get it sorted out. Make sure your leads are solid, this can be difficult in through the post RDAs so may need to use a small piece of Kanthal in the posts to help it grip or if it has flathead/phillips screws wrap around the screw rather than through the post hole (some may wrap twice for making sure it has a secure grip).

**Straightening wire is also helpful with Kanthal (especially for doing parallel builds) but especially helpful with Ni200, it makes the Ni200 feel like Kanthal A1 and much easier to work with.**

Also remember to check for hot spots out of temperature control mode down to about 9W, be it a spaced coil or compressed micro coil. Once you have hot spots worked out or coil compressed how you want and have it glowing inside out properly remove it from the device and let it cool to room temperature for about 10-15 minutes. Then wick, saturate, put on device, set new coil and enjoy. Temperature and wattage have variables for where you want it, wicking material used, juice used, etc. I tend to find myself usually running about 410-430 degrees and about 22W on my Vertex v1 at a 0.18-0.25 single coil 3mm inner diameter, Koh Gen Do.

zulu83

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I ended up sending my zero back to focal. Shipped it off last Friday along with an explanation of issues. Got an email from them today stated that I will be receiving a V2 chipped device. Hopefully there are no issues with this. *crosses fingers*

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Yeah i was dumbfounded nikkita6... I didn't say anything about rdas or rbas so it was weird for them to respond like that..

Yeah the fact that you didn't bring it up first is weird for sure ... eek. Sigh ... I hope that was a statement lost in translation because its making my head hurt. o_O

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Well I ended up sending my zero back to focal. Shipped it off last Friday along with an explanation of issues. Got an email from them today stated that I will be receiving a V2 chipped device. Hopefully there are no issues with this. *crosses fingers*

You and me both dear .. I am in the reverse boat though. Being that I didn't have chip issues with the first one I was worried that any attempts to improve it would make is worse ... like underpowered. We will all find out shortly ...

Vap3on

Member For 4 Years
Thanks to everyone on the thread and Nikkita6. I asked Nicole to help me get a Zero from FC as only Yosen and FC were selling them at the time.

My Yosen direct Zero was pretty rough and from reading the posts mostly certainly is a V1, really like the form factor but the one I got was a somewhat rough. Scratched up, fire button sleeve is off alignment, fire button jammed most of the time and the Yosen V1 DNA was pretty awful but I must say I don't do clone boards at all from the dozens and dozens I have tried all fall short of the real boards. As with any clone mileage varies, I went about replacing the Yosen board after a couple of minutes use.

Thankfully the 510 is ok and curiously I was trying a SX mod I built months ago that has a Varitube 510 and the amount of play with an atty attached there wasn't much in it, it works pretty well for me and fires everything I have tried.

I am a modder at heart and admit it's probably my favourite part of vaping.

I have yet to see the FC Zero that Nicole helped me get one but maybe foolishly I pushed them to get it to me and then all the noise about the V2s I am not so bothered about the boards. It was shipped by USPS on the 26th Nov to the UK so it will be a V1 but as of yet I haven't seen it yet.

Will post when I do many thanks to everyone.

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thanks to everyone on the thread and Nikkita6. I asked Nicole to help me get a Zero from FC as only Yosen and FC were selling them at the time.

My Yosen direct Zero was pretty rough and from reading the posts mostly certainly is a V1, really like the form factor but the one I got was a somewhat rough. Scratched up, fire button sleeve is off alignment, fire button jammed most of the time and the Yosen V1 DNA was pretty awful but I must say I don't do clone boards at all from the dozens and dozens I have tried all fall short of the real boards. As with any clone mileage varies, I went about replacing the Yosen board after a couple of minutes use.

Thankfully the 510 is ok and curiously I was trying a SX mod I built months ago that has a Varitube 510 and the amount of play with an atty attached there wasn't much in it, it works pretty well for me and fires everything I have tried.

I am a modder at heart and admit it's probably my favourite part of vaping.

I have yet to see the FC Zero that Nicole helped me get one but maybe foolishly I pushed them to get it to me and then all the noise about the V2s I am not so bothered about the boards. It was shipped by USPS on the 26th Nov to the UK so it will be a V1 but as of yet I haven't seen it yet.

Will post when I do many thanks to everyone.

Fingers crossed for you hun, if there are issues its going to be a pain the arse working out a return or exchange for it, so I really hope its one without issues.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I think that some of these companies have bots answering their customer service e-mails. I had sent some to Kanger a while back and kept getting really short responses that didn't answer my questions at all in any way that made me feel like they even understood what I was asking.

bitfi3nd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My 2 V2s are on their way DHL Express. We'll see how they turned out.
Though I'm going to DNA 40 them anyhow.

fury

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My 2 V2s are on their way DHL Express. We'll see how they turned out.
Though I'm going to DNA 40 them anyhow.

I had the second one with the bad 510 connection that was sent back and the v2 replacement is on the way, too. Should be here Saturday. I'm going to give it a try and see if it needs the DNA40 upgrade or not. That was the original plan - one to use as is and one to upgrade and tinker with. As long as the 510 is solid I'll be happy either way.

fury

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I received the Zero V2 this afternoon - So far so good.

First Impressions:
510 Connector - Good
Fire Button - Seems softer in a good way.
Autofiring - none so far
Up/Down Buttons - Softer, but it's good
Screen Alignment - Perfect
Chip - Does not display output voltage. Always says 0.00. That said the output seems to be on par with other devices using the same atty/build. Overall it's a great improvement over the original. The voltage display is just a little annoying - who really looks at the screen while taking a vape?

**Correction - output voltage is being displayed correctly and apparently I'm going blind.

It does seem to be displaying Ohm's correctly - at least on the 1.2 I had this afternoon. I'll dive in with some different builds and have more info later.

Build quality - Enormous improvement over V1 - Like HOLY SHIT that's so much better improvement. Here's some quick autopsy pictures

Chip Cradle (Oh yea!)
vNmIcQM.jpg

Switch / Button Wires

3ebcRy7.jpg

Ground connection to body

N0xyX0J.jpg

Good job to the folks at Yosen!

Last edited:

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

First Impressions:
510 Connector - Good
Autofiring - none so far
Chip - Does not display output voltage. Always says 0.00. That said the output seems to be on par with other devices using the same atty/build. Overall it's a great improvement over the original. The output display is just a little annoying - who really looks at the screen while taking a vape?

Concerning the output voltage... fire it while looking at the screen. The Evolv chips only display voltage when firing and 0.00 the rest of the time.

fury

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Concerning the output voltage... fire it while looking at the screen. The Evolv chips only display voltage when firing and 0.00 the rest of the time.

I swear I'm not going blind yet (damn it) - I was looking at it while firing, but now that I'm looking at it more closely (while wearing glasses) that 0.00 I was seeing is actually a 6.00 and it's accurate.

1.2 Ohm @ 30 watts = 6.0 Volts (per steam-engine Ohm Law Calculator)

bitfi3nd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

First Impressions:
510 Connector - Good
Autofiring - none so far
Chip - Does not display output voltage. Always says 0.00. That said the output seems to be on par with other devices using the same atty/build. Overall it's a great improvement over the original. The voltage display is just a little annoying - who really looks at the screen while taking a vape?

**Correction - output voltage is being displayed correctly and apparently I'm going blind.

It does seem to be displaying Ohm's correctly - at least on the 1.2 I had this afternoon. I'll dive in with some different builds and have more info later.

Build quality - Enormous improvement over V1 - Like HOLY SHIT that's so much better improvement. Here's some quick autopsy pictures

Chip Cradle (Oh yea!)
vNmIcQM.jpg

Switch / Button Wires

3ebcRy7.jpg

Ground connection to body

N0xyX0J.jpg

Good job to the folks at Yosen!

Wow, that's worlds away from the internals of the first batch.
Hmm. Maybe I'll leave them alone for awhile.

fury

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, that's worlds away from the internals of the first batch.
Hmm. Maybe I'll leave them alone for awhile.

Yep. I think I'll just enjoy it for now.

fury

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
v2 Volt meter tests

Firing reliably down to .4 Ω

lD7O139.jpg

*expected voltage steam-engine.org Ohm law calculator.
*actual voltage based on inline volt meter with advertised accuracy within .005 volts

-V-

Member For 4 Years
Found some time to get the 40 installed today and it's working grreaat! I think this may be my new favorite mod.

uKFxEqw.jpg

I left out the USB charge port because I don't use it. I think the screen is a little tiny bit off so I will be readjusting and may install the charge port later.

Bring some patience with you because it's really tight in there.

Wiring

See DNA40 Wiring diagram for button wiring layout and specifics. (Page 8)
http://www.evolvapor.com/datasheet/dna40.pdf

Zero specific wiring:

Ground is wired directly to stainless steel body - Reuse the solder spot already present on the zero body. I wired both battery ground and ground to body and used them as legs for the board. Similar to how it shipped from Yosen.

Red lead wire from the Zero insert wired to Out on the DNA board (Atomizer).

Black lead wire from the Zero insert wired to Battery + on the DNA board (Positive Battery).

**If your doing this your Zero may be wired from Yosen differently than mine was. You need to verify this before wiring to your DNA chip. You can see the wire soldered to the 510 pin - that one goes to Out. On mine it was red, but don't assume another Zero would be the same.

w0ffrvJ.jpg

Buttons

I used these switches off of Amazon:

12mm x 12mm x 4.3mm Momentary Tact Switch (Fire)

6mm x 6mm x 5mm Momentary Tact Switch (Power Adjustment)

Notes:
On the 12 x 12 fire switch I snipped the 4 plastic dots off of the face of the switch

Smaller wire is better - Evolv calls for 28 gauge minimum - it's tight in there.

I got to the end thinking I was all done and buttoned everything up and it wasn't working. The buttons seemed ok, but they were getting pressed just enough. This prevented the device from turning on. So, make sure your tact switches have good clearance.

I reused the board and super glued the switches to it after soldering the leads - it may have been easier to leave out the board.

TGrTGJH.jpg

Make sure to verify placement - this wasn't my first try
rRDvpTY.jpg

Connected to board and ready for solder
1XFSFyN.jpg

From the bottom
UvvMIJ4.jpg

Screen

I reused the tape from the factory to keep the alignment while it's being installed. If you hold it up to a light source you can make out the outline of the screen and get it aligned pretty straight then fold the tape down over it.

Also, the solder next to the usb port on mine was preventing me from adjusting the screen so I had to remove some of the solder to get the screen straight.

Time for a vape
BidAqDu.jpg

I'm done building for today. I'll test the temp control tomorrow.

Those links for the switches are from Amazon, but they won't ship to my country.
I searched on e bay but i can't find the same switches on there, they have different Pin Pitch on e bay
What is the Pin Pitch btw, did you see any one e bay the same as the Amazon ones?

fury

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Those links for the switches are from Amazon, but they won't ship to my country.
I searched on e bay but i can't find the same switches on there, they have different Pin Pitch on e bay
What is the Pin Pitch btw, did you see any one e bay the same as the Amazon ones?

Not sure. If it helps the original fire switch is Omron B3F - I wasn't able to find them so I went with the amazon switches.

fury

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

It looks like the pins are coming out of the bottom on that ebay picture. Mine have 4 pins coming out of the side - I clipped two of them off and then bent the other two straight out so they were pointing out instead of down. Test to make sure your cutting off the correct pins first and you should end up with two pins pointing out from the switch on the same side. Positive / Ground doesn't matter.

I tested the pins first with a couple alligator clips hooked up to the pins connected to a different board. Just hooked up the switch to each lead one at a time to figure out which two to keep and which two to cut.

filipvisnjic pictures on page 7 shows the back of the switch and how the pins should look when you done.

Bill_K

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I just got the newest revision of this today. It looks great and I have no complaints on the quality of the device. However, the board they use just sucks ass. It is straight up terrible. I can't wait to put the dna 40 in it tomorrow. I don't even want to use it until then.

fury

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I just got the newest revision of this today. It looks great and I have no complaints on the quality of the device. However, the board they use just sucks ass. It is straight up terrible. I can't wait to put the dna 40 in it tomorrow. I don't even want to use it until then.

Awe man that sucks. I haven't had any trouble with mine yet. The start up screen is annoying as hell, but other than that it's pretty solid.

You'll have to tell us how the 40 install goes with the cradle. Should be a much easier install for you.

Bill_K

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
im curious if the mini sx350 board will fit in this mod

I was thinking that and it doesn't. I took my spare sx mini board and the lcd is a little bigger. That would be my first choice over putting in a DNA 40.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was thinking that and it doesn't. I took my spare sx mini board and the lcd is a little bigger. That would be my first choice over putting in a DNA 40.
hmm, is it so much bigger that it wont physically fit, or will it just obscure part of the screen? Will the board itself fit?

bitfi3nd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

What's wrong with your board?

Vap3on

Member For 4 Years
Great thread thanks to everyone for posting info, modding and retrofits. I got a V1 direct from Yosen a few weeks ago as reported the Yosen DNA was poor at best but every clone board I every tried left me feeling annoyed dealing with all the idiosyncrasies. My intention with any clone is to eventually replace the board with a genuine one.

The 510 on my V1 was pretty good I compared it with a Varitube 510 I used on a SX350 I built a while back there wasn't much in it so I was fortunate there.

I replaced the Yosen board with a evolv30 the whole design makes it tricky given the V1 has no cradle and I was still waiting on the Celsius evolv40 as I am in the UK.

The use of solid copper wire to support the board is ingenious to me but I am struggling to find and source the correct gauge and I really don't want to rebore the PCB holes, to use the solid copper wire I have (10A) the other issue is the wire used for the switch board and switches evolv say 28 gauge but in truth the current is so low I may try and source thinner 30 or less gauge wire.

I repaired a Triton stick gripper DNA which was made by a Russian modder he used some thin wire 30/32? that I think was PTFE coated it was as flexible as silicon and heat resistant the sheath is half or more less than silicon wire being PTFE but I am struggling to source it.

I was hoping to use the Celsius evolv 40 board I have just got but I am reluctant until I have the build sorted and really want to reuse the switch board.

I have a Zero SX clone coming but I expect the SX350 retro fit to be a lot easier than the DNA especially as I dont have a cradle in my V1s.

With regards to the discussion on the SX350 mini given there £70+shipping just for the board here and the screen and board dimensions make it a tough call in almost any existing clone box unless you have access to a workshop and tools to make a bespoke box. I really like the look of the chip and think the SX Mini mod from YiHi looks like a premium made Chinese mod.

fury

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great thread thanks to everyone for posting info, modding and retrofits. I got a V1 direct from Yosen a few weeks ago as reported the Yosen DNA was poor at best but every clone board I every tried left me feeling annoyed dealing with all the idiosyncrasies. My intention with any clone is to eventually replace the board with a genuine one.

The 510 on my V1 was pretty good I compared it with a Varitube 510 I used on a SX350 I built a while back there wasn't much in it so I was fortunate there.

I replaced the Yosen board with a evolv30 the whole design makes it tricky given the V1 has no cradle and I was still waiting on the Celsius evolv40 as I am in the UK.

The use of solid copper wire to support the board is ingenious to me but I am struggling to find and source the correct gauge and I really don't want to rebore the PCB holes, to use the solid copper wire I have (10A) the other issue is the wire used for the switch board and switches evolv say 28 gauge but in truth the current is so low I may try and source thinner 30 or less gauge wire.

I repaired a Triton stick gripper DNA which was made by a Russian modder he used some thin wire 30/32? that I think was PTFE coated it was as flexible as silicon and heat resistant the sheath is half or more less than silicon wire being PTFE but I am struggling to source it.

I was hoping to use the Celsius evolv 40 board I have just got but I am reluctant until I have the build sorted and really want to reuse the switch board.

I have a Zero SX clone coming but I expect the SX350 retro fit to be a lot easier than the DNA especially as I dont have a cradle in my V1s.

With regards to the discussion on the SX350 mini given there £70+shipping just for the board here and the screen and board dimensions make it a tough call in almost any existing clone box unless you have access to a workshop and tools to make a bespoke box. I really like the look of the chip and think the SX Mini mod from YiHi looks like a premium made Chinese mod.

18 awg is what I used for my build.

VU Sponsors