Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How's that venturi? I have a chance to get an authentic,but I don't know.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk
kick ass, but don't plan on subohming with it. I rolled some. micro coils at 0.24 but the airflow can't hang. probably rewrap at 0.4 or something. mine is authentic and copper which is a plus for me as I am sick of painted gear. how much is the one ur looking at and what color? does it come with every extra? mine did including the authentication card.

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
kick ass, but don't plan on subohming with it. I rolled some. micro coils at 0.24 but the airflow can't hang. probably rewrap at 0.4 or something. mine is authentic and copper which is a plus for me as I am sick of painted gear. how much is the one ur looking at and what color? does it come with every extra? mine did including the authentication card.
30$ it's black and had everything including the card.

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
02e1d9e9e42556b61e796e9b8f599512.jpg
5916bba555924215d2dd85131cccbe13.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
WHAT tanks are those?

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Humidifiers in rooms you spend time in can go a long way toward countering these effects.Derma Pearls Don't shave dry. A damp, warm towel or cloth can be used to cover the area to be shaved, to help soften the hair. Or, you should always shave after a shower. The main goal here is to soften your hair and to avoid getting your skin scraped by the razor.Derma Pearls Check the sunscreen's label and then reapply your sunscreen throughout the day as recommended by the instructions. Some powders contain sunscreen. Such types of sun protection typically come in handy containers ideally suited for your purse or pocket.Derma Pearls If you were allergic to an ingredient in the past, you may not be now. Persevere and realize that if all else fails, you can test a smaller amount of an ingredient that used to cause problems to see if it now works for you.Derma Pearls Exercise extreme caution while shaving.

http://www.supplementssupplier.com/derma-pearls/
lmfao, what the hell?

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I found the drip tip from my original tank I first vaped on. The TFV4 Mini. It fits perfectly and is much better than just the cap provided with the tank. It's a simple Alien Clapton .45 ohm build for now. This tank is great and the build deck is better than the one provided with the TFV8 IMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I found the drip tip from my original tank I first vaped on. The TFV4 Mini. It fits perfectly and is much better than just the cap provided with the tank. It's a simple Alien Clapton 4.5 ohm build for now. This tank is great and the build deck is better than the one provided with the TFV8 IMO.

Glad you like it :)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Broke Dick prepaid is good.....

I bought the 5 pack sampler. Prepaid is good but not my favorite so far. So far Payday is my favorite. I tend to like coconut flavors though. Cash Advance is a key lime and I like it too.

I am very impressed with Broke Dick especially for the price. Can't beat 600ml for $55.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm loving my new Wotofo Serpent. No leaks at all, single build but the flavor and vapor are equally matched - GREAT.
I'll be doing a live review on the Serpent this week. I'm vaping on Nick's "SWAG". I'm also vaping Banana Cream and Nutter Cup in my 2 other 'desk' mods.

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Found a gem of a mod in the cracks of my car seat :)
LoL I still have a couple of those in the box from back in the day.

FinDer 250. Medusa RDTA. Main Street juice SauceLA.

sent from craptastic taptalk

Last edited:

Swizz017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks liking this as well
52d1a1b5c7fcccfca2c0b6a9e8715643.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How are you liking the Pharaoh RTA? I'm looking for a single coil RTA myself. I recently got the Merlin Mini. I liked it performance-wise but it leaks from the gaskets. Ends up being too much fiddling.

zaptear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
How are you liking the Pharaoh RTA? I'm looking for a single coil RTA myself. I recently got the Merlin Mini. I liked it performance-wise but it leaks from the gaskets. Ends up being too much fiddling.

I like it need to make some better coil for it I'm using ss for tc so far so good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I switched mods. The Force is stronger with this one...

17758440_1938896116341209_5189857143568932615_o.jpg
I have an rx200 and it has 14 gauge wire in it.... An RTA that needs 85 watts.... On 10 mods..... I throw it on the rx200 and Bam..... 55 watts.. same results.... Power delivery is aquired by size of wire

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Brand-new REM Creations RDA on my Snow Wolf Mini Plus. Amazing flavor and a wonderful vape. Thank you, Charlie's Vape Bar & Lounge!

VU Sponsors