Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

MitzyG

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am so boring today. Just the Pico and some Dripline Killa Vanilla. That being said, though, I got my iJoy Asolo and put it together all by myself. I am sure that makes all of you laugh, but being a total newb girl, I am proud. lol

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today is the red VT75, 24mm avocado with slim's black licorice juice, still single 1.5 clapton coil at a mega 16 watts :xD:

kvKZ5Cx.jpg

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Today is the red VT75, 24mm avocado with slim's black licorice juice, still single 1.5 clapton coil at a mega 16 watts :xD:

kvKZ5Cx.jpg

Looks slick nailz. How are those 24's? Any leaking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks slick nailz. How are those 24's? Any leaking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 doesn't leak at all, the other one leaking from between the airflow ring and the top cap (guess from juice spitting into the top cap when firing), and seems it is press fitted, so it has gone into the back up box, shame as none of my 22's leak.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1 doesn't leak at all, the other one leaking from between the airflow ring and the top cap (guess from juice spitting into the top cap when firing), and seems it is press fitted, so it has gone into the back up box, shame as none of my 22's leak.

That's what I was afraid of. Thanks for the heads up, maybe I'll get a 22.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today I am using a new serpent mini on a trusty EVIC VTC mini.

Only running it at 15.5W with one of the coils it comes with, a simple twisted coil, looks like 2MM ID twisted 28G, coming in at 0.55 ohms.

Flavour is mothers milk V1 DIY.

Dao'ith

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vape mail :vapemail:yesterday becomes today's greatest hits. :cloud: DIY Unicorn Poop in one and DIY Unicorn Milk in the utter...I mean other! :giggle:
Back in Black.jpg

Jeez you guys are really on top of this. Just stopped smoking about 2 months ago and been lurking around these forums gathering information since.
I'm using a cool fire IV 4 with an aspire cleito in the evening - usually with one of the emulsions elements range. In the day I go about with my handy little istick pico, with whatevery 50/50 juice is lying around.

Quick question though; the IsubV that I got with my cool firs seems to burn the coils within a few pulls - I've bought two packs of these coils now and they all do the same. The ones that came with it seemed to last for a couple weeks - have I got dud batches or am i doing something wrong?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jeez you guys are really on top of this. Just stopped smoking about 2 months ago and been lurking around these forums gathering information since.
I'm using a cool fire IV 4 with an aspire cleito in the evening - usually with one of the emulsions elements range. In the day I go about with my handy little istick pico, with whatevery 50/50 juice is lying around.

Quick question though; the IsubV that I got with my cool firs seems to burn the coils within a few pulls - I've bought two packs of these coils now and they all do the same. The ones that came with it seemed to last for a couple weeks - have I got dud batches or am i doing something wrong?
Hi and welcome to VU, to get the best help for this from fellow vapers , I'd start a thread in the coils area instead of the middle of this thread, where members can see it and help you better, Good luck:wave:

Dao'ith

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the IPV6X and I'm using it in NI TC right now. I had my other Crown 2 tank on it yesterday and was using it in SS TC mode. Only issue I had was it telling me "Dry Coil No Liquid" when I first put a tank on it. Then I figured out I needed to set the resistance so it had a starting point to work from. Been working great ever since.

Don't remember having to set the resistance on the IPV5, but that may have been before I started using TC mode.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the IPV6X and I'm using it in NI TC right now. I had my other Crown 2 tank on it yesterday and was using it in SS TC mode. Only issue I had was it telling me "Dry Coil No Liquid" when I first put a tank on it. Then I figured out I needed to set the resistance so it had a starting point to work from. Been working great ever since.

Don't remember having to set the resistance on the IPV5, but that may have been before I started using TC mode.

You do have to lock in the resistance on the 5. Unlike evolv the Yihi chips requires it to be locked.

Edit to add - I just saw a video on youtube and it burned cotton at 500 degrees.

VU Sponsors