Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I was left without my VAPE today. My husband went to work and took it with him. And I work from home and wait for my husband and VAPE to return, lol. And now I don't know if I'm waiting for a husband or a VAPE.

Hi and Welcome to VU- :wave:
How do you share one Vape for 2 people, especially when the one with the vape is gone all day working?
Why don't you each have your own Vape if you both vape?
What would you do if he forgot his vape at work- or if it got lost or broken?
Sounds to me like you need to buy another vape for yourself.
:facepalm:

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Vaporesso Luxe-S with Smok Resa Prince, Lemon Sandy
iJoy Shogun Univ with iJoy Avenger tank w/RBA, Backyard Vanilla
Asmodus Luna w/D5 C2MNT clone (rebuilt with dual 26ga N80 coils), Frobscottle

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Fire Luke Mesh on OBS Cube X with Ether Vapes Chocolate Mint Swirl Tobacco.

Fire Luke Mesh on OBS Cube with Creme de Menthe Kings Custard mix.

Sheesh, I misplaced a mod/tank yesterday. :wth:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Wanna hear a good one? I posted a picture of that juice with one of my setups over at the other place, and I was told by admin that someone complained about it, and that I couldn't mention it by name or post pics of it any more, so as to not offend anyone else. Are you frigging kidding me? WTF?

Juice offended someone??? Wow. So strange. I mean, I get that there are rules and all, but really? And that the mods actually said something is crazy. The mods here are regular members too and post in threads. They get rid of spam and help people out, not persecute them. (Oh, someone was offended by “bastard.” Too bad. Lol )

I’m so glad I came over here. You’ve reminded me again why I was getting paranoid over there. They are just nuts!!

Edit: at first I thought Prohibition offended someone. But it’s taking the no cursing rule to the extreme, imho.

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Prohibition Juice offended someone??? Wow. So strange. I mean, I get that there are rules and all, but really? And that the mods actually said something is crazy. The mods here are regular members too and post in threads. They get rid of spam and help people out, not persecute them.

I’m so glad I came over here. You’ve reminded me again why I was getting paranoid over there. They are just nuts!!

Not Prohibition. This one...

grumpy-old-bastard-jpg.160113

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Wanna hear a good one? I posted a picture of Grumpy Old Bastard juice with one of my setups over at the other place, and I was told by admin that someone complained about it, and that I couldn't mention it by name or post pics of it any more, so as to not offend anyone else. Are you frigging kidding me? WTF?

OMG! That bunch of snowflakes wouldn't survive over here. You've gotta be kidding!!!! lmao!

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It’s funny, and yes it wouldn’t leak ever again!! I’ve had some Smok gear I wanted to hammer into pieces, though. When their tanks leak, they leak!

I mean the post all the way at the end of it in response to your post.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Right! I kept posting pictures with the bottle in it, but turned it just enough so Bastard couldn't be seen. View attachment 160178

So, it’s Grumpy Old Something juice! Omg. You’ll really love it here. You can curse all you want. But really hardly anyone does. Take that, other forum. :giggle: Wow, my middle finger emoji disappeared from the keyboard, just when I wanted it!!

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
So, it’s Grumpy Old Something juice! Omg. You’ll really love it here. You can curse all you want. But really hardly anyone does. Take that, other forum. :giggle: Wow, my middle finger emoji disappeared from the keyboard, just when I wanted it!!

:giggle:

Last edited:

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I’ve had Prohibition Sin Tax and it was pretty nice. I’ve been mixing now, but I like the idea of PB custard.

What fruit is in the 18th Amendment?

Primary Flavors: White Peach, Orange, Strawberry, Watermelon, Cream. It's really, really yummy. I've tried several of Prohibitions flavors, and haven't found one I don't like yet.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Oh, be still my heart! That Primo! Next to @bx10r 's Spade that he sold, the most beautiful mod I've ever seen.

Thanks -I love it too, looks even nicer in person! When I saw @fidola13 was selling it- I jumped on it quick. It has the Evolv DNA 75C which is fun and easy to customize and uses a 21700 battery for great battery life.

20191005_190447.jpg
:shades:

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Revolver/ Reckoning w Pineapple Peach ejuice
SQ 217/ TM24 PRO w Rootbeer Float ejuice
Noisy Cricket/ Apocalypse w Pineapple Peach ejuice

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
That Evdilo looks really pretty. I was hoping to find one at a good price one of these days. You’ve got some great gear, Rob!

Thank you Rhianne! Yeah, I like the Evdilo a lot. My first dual 21700 mod, but not my first Uwell device. I used to have a Uwell Crown 4 kit that I loved. A friend of mine that works in another one of the local vape shops had the same kit, and she really loved it. She was the reason I got mine. Well awhile back, she dropped it and it died. She was heartbroken. This girl is just in her mid 20's, but we became friends, and she's like a daughter to me. She didn't have a lot of money, so I gave her my Crown 4 kit. It was worth it just to see the smile on her face. Point to my story, is I have been wanting another Uwell device, and the Evdilo seemed perfect. I hope to have a crown 4 kit again also.

The vaping community is amazing. Never seen anything like it before. Never heard of the PIF concept before either, but I have gotten and given many times since I been vaping, both in online communities, and locally. Sure the hell glad I quit smoking. Not only did it save my life, but got me into the vaping community, where I've made a lot of good friends.

Really loved everything about this kit. Crown 4 tank had some of the best flavor I ever tasted in a drop in coil tank.

Uwell Crown 4 Kit2.jpg Uwell Crown 4 Kit1.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors