Become a Patron!

your thought

rocawear6fd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Whats everyones thoughts on tc? You think its gonna take over? Or do you think its just another fade? Personally up until yesturday i havent tried tc coils but a biddy of mine had one and i tried it and i gotta say due to the cold weather here in vt (it was 1 degree) seems like the tc coil worked 100x better then your standard coil in the cold. I cant vape outside when its cold bc my liquid doesnt move let alone vape up so share your thoughts

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I dislike it... i dont care for cool vapes and even at 600 degrees the vape was too cool....
I think it has enough of a following that its here to stay but i think there are also a good number of us who stick to power mode vaping.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

rocawear6fd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I dislike it... i dont care for cool vapes and even at 600 degrees the vape was too cool....
I think it has enough of a following that its here to stay but i think there are also a good number of us who stick to power mode vaping.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Yeah ive been pretty content in power mode but in the cold weather i keep getting dry hits and burnt coils due to the juice being so super thick but your right even at a higher degree the vape is still cool with tc. A buddy of my like a warm/hot vape also

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't use at all, even though all 5 of my mods have it..I think TC is somewhat overrated and I'm really liking the vape quality in power mod..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It may be the Ceramic cCell heads but the TC was pretty good, I am ordering the TFV4 TC heads to compare, I think its a must for cold weather and I think it would be great for anyone using their vape in a cold climate or work place, such as a freezer/chilled environment. The vape off the cCell heads at 600°F@70w wasnt that warm but it was satisfying and the taste off it was extremely crisp and full.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My wife's TC setup: .3 ohm, Ni200 and/or Ti, produces vapor and extracts nicotine. Lots of settings.
My non-TC setup: .2 ohm, Kanthal, produces vapor and extracts nicotine. No settings.

We're both happy with what we have, and would be miserable if we traded. Honestly though, I'm trying really hard to embrace TC. The only way that would happen would be if she let me keep it for a week to compare power/TC modes. Not a chance.

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Whats everyones thoughts on tc? You think its gonna take over? Or do you think its just another fade? Personally up until yesturday i havent tried tc coils but a biddy of mine had one and i tried it and i gotta say due to the cold weather here in vt (it was 1 degree) seems like the tc coil worked 100x better then your standard coil in the cold. I cant vape outside when its cold bc my liquid doesnt move let alone vape up so share your thoughts
I think TC is over rated. I've tried building about everything TC you could put under a cap. I want an instant warm full vape. I keep going back to regular mode Kanthal A1 26 ga, parallel/7 wraps/2.5 id/.2 ohms I don't remember the last time I got a dry hit. I think after you have vaped a while, you can tell when the wick starts drying out and you need to re-drip. I'm old school though, I don't think digital scales makes your ejuice any better, or that your car needs it's own wifi system. Manufacturers have to keep introducing new technology to keep you buying new products. I'm sure in the future we will probably have a vape density meter on our devices that will tell us what vape density our builds are producing.

VU Sponsors