Become a Patron!

Your favourite squonk builds

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's a 24mm atty, very short atty, it's not released yet but I put a pre-order on it. The mod has pure silver internals and an ultem body.

Still all preference to the one vaping on it... My ideal vape would be way to hot for JuicyLucy and probably weak for others.

Many of us generally don't answer with, "Use a xx core fused clapton with xx wraps, But more in the lines of, "Know your battery safety, Ohms Law, and go from there" but we also generally infer that the person asking this question knows this and has some knowledge of building coils on RDAs and furthermore knows the type of vape they enjoy ( warmth, ramp up ).

Otherwise we get the impression you don't know these things and out of courtesy we reply with, " Depends..." ;)

Many of us here are willing to help you on your journey, but err on the side that you don't know wtf you're talking about.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As said.. all depends. On my pulse mod with a pulse 24 i run fused claptons at .15, on my driptech ts's I'm at .1
All depends on mod and style of vape

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Senior undergarments have increased in popularity. Now, see folks wearing them to stay active in long term tasks/jobs. Know that some hunters I used to go out with made use of them. Helped avoid needing to get out of cover and startling the prey.

Yes, "Depends, ..." is a handy answer for this question as well as "What's the best xxx ?" My currently favorite build is a single strand core Clapton, 28 core and 30 awg wrap. Been on the Gorge RDA deck for a little over three months. I just did a fused Clapton of 30 x2 core wrapped with 40 awg. Not put it into coil form yet. These two, the first was all NiC80 wire and the second was NiC80 core and Kanthal A1 wrap.

I usually aim to build a coil or dual coil setup to roughly 0.20 - 0.30 Ω. This suffices for me to get some nice cloud yet it also kicks a lot of flavor out as well. It doesn't vape too unless I use a ten second draw, which I don't but every so often. Most often I take a rough five second draw. I probably ought to aim for about a 0.50 Ω, to help me extend charge rotations on my batteries. Well, they're my batteries and as long as I'm not charging over 1 a day not a problem for me.

That "Depends, ..." is also a good *nix type of response. "How do I do xxx?" Depends, you want the man page way, the debian, the redhat, the Perl, Python, C, the bash ... way? Or maybe you want the arcane Human Interface way? ... Ultimately, there's too many ways to skin a camel to say which is best, or which would suit for Joe, or Henry, Bob, Ben, Sally, June, Cindy ... .

Yay! The work is done. Does it matter if you or I did it? Nope, because Somebody did it and now they're Nobody again. :)

Fleshgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still all preference to the one vaping on it... My ideal vape would be way to hot for JuicyLucy and probably weak for others.

Many of us generally don't answer with, "Use a xx core fused clapton with xx wraps, But more in the lines of, "Know your battery safety, Ohms Law, and go from there" but we also generally infer that the person asking this question knows this and has some knowledge of building coils on RDAs and furthermore knows the type of vape they enjoy ( warmth, ramp up ).

Otherwise we get the impression you don't know these things and out of courtesy we reply with, " Depends..." ;)

Many of us here are willing to help you on your journey, but err on the side that you don't know wtf you're talking about.

Well the reason I was asking is because I've heard some people say their buttons melt from having low builds. I know my ohms law. I usually build .07 on my mechs since I like a nice hot vape.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vape at an average of 15watts.... build depends on device and could be anywhere between .2 and 2 ohm... trial and error will determine final choice of builds.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors