Become a Patron!

Yetivape.com

BgrmVapr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, I stumbled across a discount for Yeti Vape and bought (3) 30ml bottles for $26 shipped w/NY tax.

I bought Bavarian Cream, Haze Cap and Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcake.
I'll keep adding to this review as I vape each one, but to start, the Haze Cap.
I tried the Haze Cap on my Wisemec RX200 with both a Steam Crave Aromamizer DA Hex (which I've yanked the rifled insert out of and replaced with the standard insert because it was heating up because it was too close to the claptons I have in there) as well as my brand new Council of Vapor Defiant ceramic coil sub ohm tank.
I'll be reviewing those as well, but here's the juice review:

I think it's important to start with the packaging, the bottles arrived in mint condition and fast considering that it had to ship here. The bottles were so clean they're almost sticky...not in a bad way, almost like they've never been handled. No hint of juice residue etc etc.
The packaging is mostly black on white, clearly labeled and very professional looking in standard 30ml bottles.

Yeti Vape Haze Cap
60w 3mg
The first thing I noticed was the delicious smell of a buttery hazelnut cappuccino.
Oddly, on both the RDA and the tank there's a real steam sensation...almost watery. I had to continue to hit both repeatedly before that went away and yielded a really nice creamy cappuccino vape. There's definitely a hint of custard/buttery flavor in the back, clear taste of cappuccino and hazelnut. I could definitely see this as an ADV.
7/10

VU Sponsors