Become a Patron!

Yet another thread for @Raymo2u

F

fckaugust8th

The coils are works of art. The man is just absolutely great. I sent him a message about the coils special he was running without realizing it was the last minute of the last day of the sale. Ray not only accepted my order, he had the coils done and shipped literally within hours. I received them in 2 days and now I have another problem: the coils are so nice, I feel reluctant to put them in the Alleria and get them dirty.
Superb job Ray, many, many thanks.
:vino:Brewbear

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I'll add to yours since I also took part of his sale. Bought 4 pairs and they are perfect. Great guy to boot. Not just his coils, which are worth much more than we pay, but for all of the advice he gives us on here. Thanks Ray - I will be doing more business with you. @raymo2u.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I'll add to yours since I also took part of his sale. Bought 4 pairs and they are perfect. Great guy to boot. Not just his coils, which are worth much more than we pay, but for all of the advice he gives us on here. Thanks Ray - I will be doing more business with you. @raymo2u.

Ill be here awaiting orders Cap'n!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Lol well that is me getting out of the Blackhawk on my pic but I was never a captain I'll be PM'n ya later today or tomorrow.
My Ribbon wire is out for Delivery...I cant wait until it gets here in a few hours :cool:

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Perfect. I have stuff coming today too. Rda's that will be cryin for your coils.

VU Sponsors