Become a Patron!

Yet another 50w mod ... Cloupor T5

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ah nice they say in stock. I payed $106 for mine on July 30 when vapedudes was listing it as available august 1st. That turned into August 10 and here I am still without a mod whe I see plenty of other sites that say in stock or 2nd batch pre orders. Takes 2-3 days to get an email response and if I call them it's a call center who has someone email me 2 days later. So far they're getting a horrible review and if I dont have a definitive ship date from them on Monday I'm getting a refund.
Maybe you can get a refund, good luck hope it works out for you. Keep on vaping!!! :cool:

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am really excited. Ordered the Cloupor T5 50W MOD on Saturday from Washington state free shipping and it was suppose to arrive here in Indiana on Tuesday. I just checked the USPS tracking # and wow it is out for delivery today Monday. 3 days to get it and was processed over the weekend.So far I am totally satisfied with the vendors fast service. Photos of the MOD will be coming soon. Keep on vaping!!! :cool:

Roldy

Member For 5 Years
Ah nice they say in stock. I payed $106 for mine on July 30 when vapedudes was listing it as available august 1st. That turned into August 10 and here I am still without a mod whe I see plenty of other sites that say in stock or 2nd batch pre orders. Takes 2-3 days to get an email response and if I call them it's a call center who has someone email me 2 days later. So far they're getting a horrible review and if I dont have a definitive ship date from them on Monday I'm getting a refund.
Wait, if its in stock/batch 2, where are the 1st look reviews!? I really wanna see an objective opinion on it! So come out of the vape lair and make a video '1st batch' ppl!

The other questions I still have outstanding are:
-Dc-dc or pwm?
-Amp limit?
-What's out look on the inside (and I thought they looked bad... On the OUTSIDE!)
-This 'September surprise'? Safe bet is wattage upgrade, but I can dream right? Maybe you can pull out some guts and squeeze a 26650 inside??

Other than the obvious of how she vapes!

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think batch 1 was released from cloupor last monday. batch 2 ships from cloupor at the end of august. I'm still waiting on my crappy choice of a vendor to let me know when mine MIGHT ship out.

duroSIG556R

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I predict you will be shown to be wrong . not a super success but will find a market. Sept 16th "surprise" is rumored to been a 100 watt update to the chips firmware? I am pretty sure I am getting 1 soon. I am trying to remember what they said about the Wright Brothers?

Do you what you want, it's still an ugly mod. Go get one now, they're in stock at a few places. I'm sure you won't have any problems finding this thing.

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK got mine today and I love it. Feels great in my hand and hits great and looks great "I think". I promised to post some photos of it so here goes. I tried to show a lot of different views of it so you all can get a good idea of the actual size of it. It is very comfortable in my hand very solid NO plastic even the bottom battery is metal. The only plastic is of course the operating screen and the operating button(think they are plastic). The screws that hold down the battery cover are very long and very well made. Keep on vaping!!! :cool:
2.jpg 3.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg

Last edited:

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK got mine today and I love it. Feels great in my hand and hits great and looks great "I think". I promised to post some photos of it so here goes. I tried to show a lot of different views of it so you all can get a good idea of the actual size of it. It is very comfortable in my hand very solid NO plastic even the bottom battery is metal. The only plastic is of course the operating screen and the operating button(think they are plastic). The screws that hold down the battery cover are very long and very well made.
View attachment 4052 View attachment 4053 View attachment 4054 View attachment 4055 View attachment 4056 View attachment 4057 View attachment 4058 View attachment 4059 View attachment 4060 View attachment 4061
Nice, so its not much bigger than a VTR. Looking forward to mine.

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am using a Kayfun Lite Plus on the MOD.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK got mine today and I love it. Feels great in my hand and hits great and looks great "I think". I promised to post some photos of it so here goes. I tried to show a lot of different views of it so you all can get a good idea of the actual size of it. It is very comfortable in my hand very solid NO plastic even the bottom battery is metal. The only plastic is of course the operating screen and the operating button(think they are plastic). The screws that hold down the battery cover are very long and very well made. Keep on vaping!!! :cool:
View attachment 4052 View attachment 4053 View attachment 4054 View attachment 4055 View attachment 4056 View attachment 4057 View attachment 4058 View attachment 4059 View attachment 4060 View attachment 4061
Thanks for the pics ... really the only thing that could have been done better - solely my opinion - is that the USB port could have been put somewhere on the side so that the mod could rest standing up with the tank on top.

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the pics ... really the only thing that could have been done better - solely my opinion - is that the USB port could have been put somewhere on the side so that the mod could rest standing up with the tank on top.
YES 100% agree with you. The other thing I don't like is no voltage control only watts that is a negative but I can live with that. It changes voltage as you change the watts. This thing is very well made doesn't feel like one of those box mods AT ALL. Feels like a mec. in my hand. Keep on vaping!!! :cool:

Last edited:

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YES 100% agree with you. The other thing I don't like is no voltage control only watts that is a negative but I can live with that. It changes voltage as you change the watts. This thing is very well made doesn't feel like one of those box mods AT ALL. Feels like a mec. in my hand. Keep on vaping!!! :cool:
Gonna see if Dhim can 3d print a USB dock/stand for mine when it comes.

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gonna see if Dhim can 3d print a USB dock/stand for mine when it comes.
That would be handy. Please post if you have luck with that and maybe some of us other T5 users could order one to. Keep on vaping!!!:cool:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am kinda hoping that they may come out with a dual 18650 version in the V2 keeping the same hand friendly form.

God help me, for whatever reason, I thought it was plastic!

Anyone can order it right now from Generation V! It will ship the same day before 4pm CST at www.generationv.com/cloupor-t5-50w-regulated-variable-wattage-mod/ :)

Courtesy of VaportekUSA.com (just got an email from them this morning)...

http://www.vaportekusa.com/cloupor-t5-50-watt/

IMG_0737__01745.1405345385.1280.1280.jpg

T5_9__18932.1405345420.1280.1280.jpg

T5_2__45493.1405345442.1280.1280.jpg

Product Description
**This is a reservation for products that Vapor Tek USA have purchased and are awaiting shipment from Cloupor. DO NOT order if you do not want to wait. We may have some in stock when they arrrive but we do not guarantee there will be any available. You better get in line because these are going to be HOT!**

Cloupor has advised that they guarantee they will not have the supply issues that they had with the DNA 30 product. We have already secured 100 pcs. Cloupor says they will be shipped out to us 15-20 days after payment and we have already paid them. This is going to be a great device and it is much different that a box mod. The ergonomics of the device are truly amazing. It is made to conform to the palm of your hand for ease and comfort while you vape.

Cloupor T5 have Awesome appearance,that ‘s the FUTURE mod. Excellentergonomics design, very comfortable for holding. Aesthetics and ergonomics is integrated perfectly
1. Chip is 100% designed by cloupor

2. The firmware can be updated

3. Output power: 7W-50W

4. Output voltage : 3.6V—9.3V

5. It can be used to 0.2-3.6 ohm atomizer

6. Extra large OLED screen :64*128 dpi

7. Reverse battery protection , no worry about installing battery improperly

8. Cloupor T5 have a cool welcome picture like movie.

9. Instead of screen lock, It can be turned off

10. Display battery power in percentage as well as graphic Record accumulatedvaping puff

11. With CPU temperature control system,it will stop working automatically once over temperature warning .. Much safer

12. The board withself-heat dissipation system

13. Show notice when charging by USB

14. Suitable for 18650 battery

15. Big surprise of function on cloupor T5 is waiting for every users ( 16th September)

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am kinda hoping that they may come out with a dual 18650 version in the V2 keeping the same hand friendly form.

God help me, for whatever reason, I thought it was plastic!
At First I was sure it was plastic. I went with a Seigeli 30 watt for now I'll see how this mod is doing in 3-6 months

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OMG my son in law just drilled out the air intake on my Kayfun Lite Plus to get a little more air across the coil and it is vapin like a bomb on this thing now.:D He knows a lot about coil builds,mods,and mechs and said this was a nice unit. Putting out a nice cloud and good throat hits good flavor.So far so good. Keep on vapin!!!:cool:

hi everyone,
I would just like to start been off the by saying that i am a enthusiastic newcomer to vaping, been off the smokes for about 3 months now and its the best thing ive done.
Anyway, i have just bought one of these clouper t5 mods today, and after reading a lot of the posts above about the shape and size of it compared to a box mod, i believe i can offer a unique perspective on it. Today was the first day i had either had a box mod or this clouper t5 in my hand and the boxes just felt wrong, this feels so comfortable to hold in comparison, I am quite confused as to how the boxes have got so popular.
I know a lot of people reading this will think that a newbie like me would not really know much, but that is precisely why somebody like myself can see that the ergonomics of this design is superior to the boxes, I have not been used to holding a box like a lot of you more experienced vapers out there.

I do agree that battery life could be a problem with only one 18650 in it as i have been using 2600mah a day at 15w in a steam stm-2 , but its my first rda and as building coils might take up a lot of time for me, it might still last a day. lol

hope that helps somebody,

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it ain't 26650.. FORGET ABOUT IT
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Getting ready to turn in but just wanted to post one last time. YES IT IS VERY SOLID ALUMINUM!! Been vaping on this T5 all afternoon and evening battery is down to 26% and still hitting strong. Vaped in the truck while driving tonight and it was laying on the seat next to me. I picked it up and felt the fire button without even having to look at it.;) The MOD feels great in my hand very comfortable and ergonomic. Going to plug it in to the USB port and charge it now and turn in.Very Very pleased with my purchase and it is a pleasure to use. I am so happy I took a chance on this!!! KEEP ON VAPING!!!:cool:

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
hi everyone,
I would just like to start been off the by saying that i am a enthusiastic newcomer to vaping, been off the smokes for about 3 months now and its the best thing ive done.
Anyway, i have just bought one of these clouper t5 mods today, and after reading a lot of the posts above about the shape and size of it compared to a box mod, i believe i can offer a unique perspective on it. Today was the first day i had either had a box mod or this clouper t5 in my hand and the boxes just felt wrong, this feels so comfortable to hold in comparison, I am quite confused as to how the boxes have got so popular.
I know a lot of people reading this will think that a newbie like me would not really know much, but that is precisely why somebody like myself can see that the ergonomics of this design is superior to the boxes, I have not been used to holding a box like a lot of you more experienced vapers out there.

I do agree that battery life could be a problem with only one 18650 in it as i have been using 2600mah a day at 15w in a steam stm-2 , but its my first rda and as building coils might take up a lot of time for me, it might still last a day. lol

hope that helps somebody,

Don't sell yourself short just because you are a relative newcomer to the vaping world.

I like the box mods because they just fit so well in my pocket.

And I can stand them on end with an RBA on top without fear that it will fall over:D

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't sell yourself short just because you are a relative newcomer to the vaping world.

And I can stand them on end with an RBA on top without fear that it will fall over:D
I wanted to say something about the shape of the Clouper T5 50W mod. Even with it being a cylinder shaped mod when I set it on a flat surface it is very stable.With my Kayfun Lite Plus on top it seems to be nicely balanced. I will say I was surprised. I really thought it would be top heavy or easy to knock over,but it is not too bad. I mean if I tap it firmly towards the top it will fall over but if I bump it in the middle or towards the bottom it tends to just slide over from the force. Keep on vaping!!! :cool:

Roldy

Member For 5 Years
I wanted to say something about the shape of the Clouper T5 50W mod. Even with it being a cylinder shaped mod when I set it on a flat surface it is very stable.With my Kayfun Lite Plus on top it seems to be nicely balanced. I will say I was surprised. I really thought it would be top heavy or easy to knock over,but it is not too bad. I mean if I tap it firmly towards the top it will fall over but if I bump it in the middle or towards the bottom it tends to just slide over from the force. Keep on vaping!!! :cool:
I had a feeling it would stand comfortably upright. And as for pushing it over, same can b said about a box. Keep the news coming, and enjoy your kickass toy!

it is very stable, i can stand this up on carpet with no problems.

I got myself a plume veil , done a duel twisted micro coil thats coming out at 0.8ohm and its hitting hard, even down to low battery levels. This thing seems like a beast to me, im kinda hoping the big suprise isnt gonna be a wattage upgrade to 100w like some say, give me juice instead, its going fast!

thanks,

i wasnt really aiming to sell myself short ,but just a view point of the shape from somebody who has never held a box mod before.

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK I am trying to not be bias about this mod since I bought one. I found another CON with it. So far I have not been able to fire it while plugged into the usb charger. I really thought I would be able to so this is a small disappointment. Everything else about it I am enjoying so far.Keep on vaping!!!:cool:

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK I am trying to not be bias about this mod since I bought one. I found another CON with it. So far I have not been able to fire it while plugged into the USB charger. I really thought I would be able to so this is a small disappointment. Everything else about it I am enjoying so far.Keep on vaping!!!:cool:
I think I remember reading that it doesn't do active pass through which doesn't make much sense.

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been playing with my T5 for 3 days now. I have found for what I mainly vape, a 6ml nicotine blueberry / menthol, it seems to be tasting the best for me around 16W. Getting a nice blueberry taste with a great menthol mouth and throat hit.So I am not needing too high of a wattage for my Kayfun.
I was a camel crush smoker so I was big into menthol before quitting over a year ago. I have still not found that camel regular tobacco flavor, and to be honest have kinda stopped looking for it as I enjoy the one I am vaping so much.I am still looking for that " actual " tobacco taste and am still searching.
Back to the T5 with my juice. I have seem to notice, for me, I don't need to cook the juice I am using at higher watts in my Kayfun Lite Plus. I am using a micro coil with 9 wraps and it is 1.2 ohms at 4.3v. I am sure it will change as I experiment with drippers and other juices.Having a lot of fun and I am so happy to be a NON smoker now. Keep on vaping!!! :cool:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it ain't 26650
FORGET ABOIT IT...
AS MUCH AS I WANTED TO buy this mod, I just hate the fact that it uses 18650,with the width of this mod they should've use 26650...
I'm skipping all regulated mods from china until they produce a 26650...
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How would this use any more battery life than a 18650 mechanical mod running low ohm coils?

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mine seems to last all day but I am not a chain vaper. 758 vapes since Monday afternoon. Slapped a cheap dripper on it today " my first coil build also :)" 1.6 ohms and cranked it up to 30W at 7V wow BIG cloud and awesome flavor. Had fun but switched back to my Kayfun for the rest of the night. I am getting fairly good battery life and I am not using the top of the line battery. Keep on vaping!!! :cool:

Last edited:

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK check it out here is the FIRST American video review I have seen on the T5. One of my favorite reviewers RIP Trippers on You Tube. Enjoy!!! Keep on vaping!!! :cool:

Anson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
He seems to have calmed down a tad, maybe it"s because he"s tidied his beard up.
Reminds me of the old Rip - I could actually endure watching him without wanting to punch my monitor.

Otto Dafe

Member For 4 Years
He seems to have calmed down a tad, maybe it"s because he"s tidied his beard up.
Reminds me of the old Rip - I could actually endure watching him without wanting to punch my monitor.

Maybe, but it is just a sneak peek. I'm sure in the full review he'll be acting like a cartoon 1880s gold prospector again.

OT Is the T5 some kind of optical illusion? Every time I see it from a different angle I change my mind about what shape it is.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently found a youube reviewer that is IMO 100 times worse than the somewhat funny antics of riptrippers. I actually did punch my monitor when I watched him..

Anson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It"s that guy that says 'bitch' all the time ain't it? Wanted to kill him myself...

I won one of these at a vape meet. I've been using it for 3 days now.
battery life is HORRIBLE. 4 hrs at 20 watts on a VTC5. My IPV2 can go at least 6-8 hrs. Charging is very very slow compared to my IPV2. I'm waiting to see what the firmware update (if that's the big surprise) brings, then I'm probably selling it. I like my IPV2 so much more than this thing.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got mine today, battery life is pretty horrible but I love the design and feel of it more than I thought I would. Also the performance seems pretty great. So far only tried it on a 1.5 ohm dual coil setup on plume veil and at 50w its such dense vapor I would have to drop from 6mg to 3mg nic. I'm gonna do a write up with some pictures later tonight.

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have to agree battery life could be longer but it is not bad on my Kayfun Lt. + . I vape all day and night and by the time I am ready to go to bed it is down to 20% or a little more. Charging does seem slow. Leave it charging on usb all night and reads 98% in the morning. I always keep back up batteries charged so when I want a full charge I will pop out the battery and put in a fresh one and finish the charge on my battery charger. It is no big deal for me as I am use to doing that with my VTR. All in all I am pleased, love the feel of it rather than a rectangular box.I plan on getting other devices so I will hang on to this one as it could be worse and the price was right.You can find something negative on everything out there and yes the T5 does have a few. I just love the way it fits in my hand and the screen read out is great for my taste. Keep on vaping! :cool:

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ive been using my t5 for about a week now and all things considered its been a badass mod. Im in agreement on pretty much all of whats being seen as its shortcomings; the charge port needs to be somewhere else, battery life blows, changing batteries is a pain (but still faster than charging in the mod) i just use two screws.
but still,its not enough to make me put the mod away.

One thing not mentioned in the care and feeding guide is how to reset the puff counter. I figured that out though:
Press the wattage up button.as soon as it starts to scroll press the fire button and the scrolling will freeze. Hold both buttons like that for about 5 seconds and the puff counter will reset to all 0s.

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ive been using my t5 for about a week now and all things considered its been a badass mod. Im in agreement on pretty much all of whats being seen as its shortcomings; the charge port needs to be somewhere else, battery life blows, changing batteries is a pain (but still faster than charging in the mod) i just use two screws.
but still,its not enough to make me put the mod away.

One thing not mentioned in the care and feeding guide is how to reset the puff counter. I figured that out though:
Press the wattage up button.as soon as it starts to scroll press the fire button and the scrolling will freeze. Hold both buttons like that for about 5 seconds and the puff counter will reset to all 0s.
Thanks for the puff reset info pony. Keep on vaping!!!:cool:

VU Sponsors