Become a Patron!

Yep, That Guy

Joey330

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So hello, for my informal introduction, My name is Joey. I have been Vaping for 2 years. Got me off Stinkers and im happy with that.

When i first started i was using a kanger mod and it was super B.A supposedly. Well i just couldnt get that "OOMPH" I was looking for, So i kept looking.

Finally one day i bought this thing called an "RDA" it was a Caterpillar RDA. Pretty crappy

And thats where the fun began! i had no clue what i was doing (Still Pretty Noob).
So i went from that, to the Majors! I went to a vape shop, asked questions and with no clue, got a .07 build on my clone 18650 mod. Using the Efest cells

i blew my face off (JK)

about 3 months ago i got a 4nine smpl haze and a few other unregulateds.
mutation v2 haze rda dark horse clone and dark horse authentic.

now i moved on to the sigleli 150w and mutation v4 and my dark horse Authentic.

I am still learning on this stuff. I always feel a short step behind on clouds.

I dont need anyone telling me to learn ohms law or use better cells or any of that info, i need to know what i need to be doing different.

I use VTC-4 batterys and some sonys.
Now im vaping on a .15 Quad coil around 75-100w
anything below or above is no good for the quads ( Way to warm at high W's)

Still my vapor production isnt that high.

Im using Drakes juice, which is not a VG based build. Is that my issue? I mean i am chucking clouds, but the problem is, its not enough! i think it should switch Juices?

Thanks for reading and let me know if im leaving anything out.

Joey330

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Little cloud this morning not to big

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    855.3 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 5

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
More VG will give you more clouds. However, you won't get as much throat hit.

Joey330

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
More VG will give you more clouds. However, you won't get as much throat hit.
Thats what i have been figuring.
I have two vials, could i go to cvs and buy some vg and mix them to do that?

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Woah you can buy vg at cvs?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Joey330

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Joey330

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i get acid reflex from this juice as is, i think a lot of that has to do with splash up as well

Joey330

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Woah you can buy vg at cvs?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Yes, Here where i am. I am new to the juice making/Diluting, and i do not know if it is the right kind.
i think i have a pretty solid build, just need more Vg.

Why does vg produce more vapor? the density of it?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

what about walmart? I am looking to go grab some today, never diluted my stuff, So food grade VG from a store will work fine?
IMHO, you just don't get as good of a quality VG from either CVS or Walmart. You could get just a small bottle for testing. However, get larger amounts from the ones I listed above, due to better quality.

Joey330

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
IMHO, you just don't get as good of a quality VG from either CVS or Walmart. You could get just a small bottle for testing. However, get larger amounts from the ones I listed above, due to better quality.

Thank you, i am going to place an order, for now im going to go get a small bottle for my vial now until my next ones come.

im using a vanilla custard, if i was to lose flavor, how could i put some back in?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you, i am going to place an order, for now im going to go get a small bottle for my vial now until my next ones come.

im using a vanilla custard, if i was to lose flavor, how could i put some back in?
There are a lot of varieties of Vanilla Custard. Therefore, it won't be easy to find the right one.
You buy flavors made by either Flavor Art (FA), Capella (cap), The Flavor Apprentice (TFA), etc., in order to make your own e-juice. Personally, I prefer FA, due to higher concentration, most of their flavors require just a small percentage. I recommend studying the DIY section here in the forum. Tons of information.

Joey330

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There are a lot of varieties of Vanilla Custard. Therefore, it won't be easy to find the right one.
You buy flavors made by either Flavor Art (FA), Capella (cap), The Flavor Apprentice (TFA), etc., in order to make your own e-juice. Personally, I prefer FA, due to higher concentration, most of their flavors require just a small percentage. I recommend studying the DIY section here in the forum. Tons of information.

Thank you very much for all the info

VU Sponsors