X Cube Mini & Crown Tank - SOLD

MochaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2/13/16 Update - I'm putting up new post with just the X Cube Mini and the Crown tank at a greatly reduced price. Thanks for looking !

*** NOTE ***
The Charger & Batteries are not included in this price - they have been sold already.

I got this setup as a gift but due to an old hand injury, it's very hard for me to use.
Because of my injury I'll have to stay with my Ego Pens and 30 watt I-Stick.
To bad, because it sure is a real nice setup !

All the items in this package deal are authentic - no clones here.

Smok X - Cube Mini - 75 watt - ( only used for 10 to 15 mins.) comes in original box with all the factory extras.

Uwell Crown Tank - ( only used for 10 to 15 mins.) - in the box with three coils.

Nitecore Charger - New 2016 version - ( it was only use to charge the two batteries here - one time).

Panasonic - 3400 Mah Batteries - ( got these very high mah batteries for a long battery life in between charging - I never vape above 25 Watts.

Everything in this package is the same as new - no damage - scratches, etc.
Paid at total of $158.00 - Will sell for $110.00 - ( Free Priority Shipping within CONUS included)
PayPal only please - We are located in Ohio.
First private message and it's yours !

Please note - We are a household and not a dealer - but we have packed and shipped hundreds of packages from eBay transactions over the years - so rest assured - this will be well packed !

Attachments

• X-Cube Mini - A.JPG
    X-Cube Mini - A.JPG
    218.6 KB · Views: 55
  • X-Cube Mini - B.JPG
    X-Cube Mini - B.JPG
    251.5 KB · Views: 55
  • X-Cube Mini - C.JPG
    X-Cube Mini - C.JPG
    192.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Doc Roland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Was literally going to ask what he said. ^ great minds.

Doc Roland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
See we got a deal here forza buys the x cube mini and badnewss or myself buys the tank.

MochaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guy's - Sorry I didn't respond sooner - I've been working long hours and I'm also one of the few people left out their that doesn't own a cell phone. I'll get back to you tonight when I get home from work. Thanks

MochaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would you be willing to sell the crown separately?
OK "Baddewzz" I'll take $23.00 for the Crown Tank shipped - let me know.

*** Also a question - I've been a member of other types of forums for years - new to this one - how do you guys send private messages so you can exchange email address, etc. ? Thanks !

MochaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or the x cube mini? Separately I mean.
Hi "forza" - I'll sell the X-Cube mod alone for $48.00 shipped - same as new - let me know.

*** Also a question - I've been a member of other types of forums for years - new to this one - how do you guys send private messages so you can exchange email address, etc. ? Thanks !

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Tap/click on the users name or avatar, click on the "start a conversation" line in the info box.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Would you be willing to do some trading. I've got two 50w isticks. The new aura stick mod. Two carbon fiber stick mods . pm me if your interested we can talk. I'd really like that setup.

have a nice day

VU Sponsors