Become a Patron!

WW: "Hiker" - Trail Mix with dried Bluberry

wayne.walkerr

Member For 4 Years
Working on this flavor. Trying to emulate eating a handful of trail mix mixed with dried blueberries, while hiking in the deep Appalachians, dirty hands and all.

I used one of HIC's recipes as a base and branched from there because I have never worked with any kind of nut flavors and was afraid of it's potency and it's interactions. So far I'm on the right track and trying to get some percentages right.
  • Vanilla Custard (CAP) - 10%
  • Peanut Butter (TFA) - 9%
  • Hazelnut (TFA) - 1%
  • Bilberry (FA) - 1.5%
  • Sweetner (TFA) - 1%
  • AP - 2%
It's rich and nutty, and most of all, dirty. I wanted to almost be like a tobacco but with more stark contrasts in it's flavor depth. It kinda taste's like Cosmic Fog's NUTZ flavor but with blueberry instead. It's not perfect though. Oh, I also don't recommend making a high VG mix with this, it tends to take away from the experience. I make it at 70vg/30pg. I was hoping someone would play around with this recipe. Maybe replace the bilberry with dried apricots or choclate chips. Maybe switch up the nut profile. It's all yours to play with guys as to any other recipe I'll post.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Interesting. I think the chocolate would go really well in place of the blueberry. I'd have to butcher the hell out of this recipe because I can't do Capella's custard.
1% Custard (FA)
5% Peanut Butter (TFA)
0.5% Hazelnut (FA)
0.5% Cocoa (FA)
0.25% AP
0.75% Sweetener

VU Sponsors