Dresden247

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought for my first tank and nobody I know can figure out how to build it. Looking to trade for a Lemo drop or sell for $25. Opened, but not used.

1zyk5cj.jpg

oh4bko.jpg

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Plenty of videos on youtube on how to build on this tank. I have the V4 version and your's would be built the same way.

Dresden247

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thing is, I'm super new to this and don't know how to build anything. The few people I know that build coils couldn't figure it out. No offense to them, but I'm really good at imitating how-to videos on youtube and could probably do it myself. I might try it, if I do I'll delete this post.

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the people you know can make a coil then the only tricky part is the wicking. Again the youtube videos are a big help on that. In a rush one day I stopped in one of my local stores to have them check my Orchid because I thought something was wrong. It turned out it was just needing a change of cotton. I ended up wicking it because they hadn't worked on an Orchid before and didn't know how to properly wick it. I learned how to make coils and do wicking from YouTube and reading in this forum. There are Orchid threads in this forum.

Dresden247

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was actually able to build on it so I'm not looking to swap it anymore. Thanks for the help Mykline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors