WTT: Many for one: All TRADED ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 97.5%
38   1   1
OkAY ... I have way too many mods that I do not use. And way too many attys as well but. I'm willing to trade all five of these mods ... ask about the attys ... for one kick ass mod and atty. I want to trade up. I want just ONE set up ...

AsU0ABk.jpg

WX4Exmw.jpg

OLqKGwf.jpg

ZeUK8jo.jpg

0FhxQcH.jpg

cxPS3uP.jpg

So condition ...
The IPV5 has a few little chips - 7/10- traded
The Eleaf 200w (could include batts perhaps) - 9/10 - traded
The Fuchai 200 - one small chip only - 8/10 - traded
The Snowman mech has chipping around edges - 7/10
The Sig 213 is in great shape other than the bottom which has marks from standing on the table and I removed the stickers - 7/10- pending
Hex Angel is a clone but looks great and works - 9/10

Last edited:

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
just a suggestion
keep that hex angel
here is why
its a clone of the hex ohm v2
which is a great device infact i have a similar mod the xhom v3
these mods are almost FDA proof

they may not do TC but you can buy almost every part form an electronics supplier and rebuild that thing for 20-50 years or more
the trick being the 510 adapter but the switch, battery sled and kif you use a PWM board u can replace and continually rebuild it forever. in fact most quality parts should last MANY MANY YEARS not months I expect my xohm to last me forever and probably be 2-10 years before it even needs serviced depending on how well i take care of it./ And it has become my favorite mod

I would also hold on to the snom man mod
its a simple decent quality mech mod that is FDA proof as well and can be used for many many many many years down the road

now in terms of getting yourself 1 mod
what are you looking for that you feel is good quality

most people are saying the hohm wrecker g2 and dna devices are abut as top of the line as it goes without getting into custom mods
and then theres the sx mini mods which are expensive lttle things

would help if we knew what you were looking for

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 97.5%
38   1   1
Very nice dual 350j V2. One of the better DNA 200s. One of the better Series mech mods. Anything really good. Also for attys - Subohm, Petri, and the like. As for keeping - I still have plenty of mods and live in Canada. FDA is a non-issue. I'm pretty open to any trade if it peaks my interest.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ok didnt realize you were in canada. donthave naything like that to trade ya for wish i did
wouldnt mind having the hexangel the snowman and the ipv5

GLWYT

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 97.5%
38   1   1
PM with a pic and what you want. The Steady Moddin is not really high end but i have an interest

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 97.5%
38   1   1
Also have a few more mods - Fuchai 213 blue nad RX200S but now need the right deal.
Fuchai is pending

M9Mv67c.jpg

Last edited:

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 97.5%
38   1   1
Got everything i needed ./. Opus 200 DNA, Steady Moddin' Series, Brass Bandit, Fuel RDA ... thanks everyone. Can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors