Become a Patron!

WTT - Lot of vape gear for RDA and Mod

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I would like to get into dripping and would like to trade some vape gear i no longer use for an RDA and Mod that would be good for a beginner to start out with. I'd like the mod to have the chip that protects against overcharging and other safety features since this will be my first one.

juul that i only used for 2 of the pods that came with it, the other 2 are the fruit and the menthol both sealed unopened.

sourin air that i only used with the pod that came with it and have 2 unopened new pods still sealed.

vaporesso target mini with the guardian tank that works perfect and has 7 unopened new .5 coils

vaporesso target pro tank with 4 new .9 kanthal coils

I will trade the whole lot for a decent RDA and Mod good for someone starting out.

IMG_0681.JPG IMG_0682.JPG

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
I would like to get into dripping and would like to trade some vape gear i no longer use for an RDA and Mod that would be good for a beginner to start out with. I'd like the mod to have the chip that protects against overcharging and other safety features since this will be my first one.

juul that i only used for 2 of the pods that came with it, the other 2 are the fruit and the menthol both sealed unopened.

sourin air that i only used with the pod that came with it and have 2 unopened new pods still sealed.

vaporesso target mini with the guardian tank that works perfect and has 7 unopened new .5 coils

vaporesso target pro tank with 4 new .9 kanthal coils

I will trade the whole lot for a decent RDA and Mod good for someone starting out.

View attachment 101879 View attachment 101880
Are you looking for something with an internal battery or do you plan on buying batteries and an external charger? Also if you're getting your first rda will you be learning to build your own coils or buying premade. It's pretty crazy yo post this because my wife has decided to take the plunge into vaping an I just bought her a MTL penguin kit. But I'd be interested in this also. I have an ipv3 li vr mod I could trade you. But is uses two 18650 batteries to power it. Unfortunately the vape hole you're jumping into isn't as plug and okay as some in the industry makes it out to be. As far as rdas I have a troll V1 and a twisted messes V1 I could pair with the ipv3 li. The mod is the carbon fiber version. Already upgraded firmware.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Well i prepared ahead of time and knowing that the better mods use the high drain 18650 batteries i bought 2 sony vtc4 batteries and a charger so i'm covered in the battery department for now. Also i do plan on buying prebuilt coils in the beginning so i can get used to putting those on and then look at starting to build my own coils down the road.

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Cool, i just looked up that mod and it is also a passthrough correct? Thats what i read on one of the sites, just wanted to check for sure.

And that troll has awesome reviews so that sounds great

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Well i prepared ahead of time and knowing that the better mods use the high drain 18650 batteries i bought 2 sony vtc4 batteries and a charger so i'm covered in the battery department for now. Also i do plan on buying prebuilt coils in the beginning so i can get used to putting those on and then look at starting to build my own coils down the road.
Well if it interests you I have the ipv3 li and either the troll rda or twisted messes. Both rdas have 4 hole so installing is much easier. I still have the box and accessories for the rdas but not the mod itself. Of there are no accessories for the mod. Of course I'll clean everything up. The twisted messes also has the gold sleeve to replace the black
35fc02718223488dcf189fff44ca9308.jpg
ccbf17b6d36efb2eb2b6f3a5497fd964.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Cool, i just looked up that mod and it is also a passthrough correct? Thats what i read on one of the sites, just wanted to check for sure.

And that troll has awesome reviews so that sounds great
It may or may not be. I'm honestly not sure about the pass through. The connection is on the bottom so that would make it a pain unless you leave the edge hanging off the counter.
c26069fa3e14a0c306b1f9554ebb193a.jpg

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I think i'd like the troll to go with the mod, i have to work today and monday but if we can work this deal out i can go out tuesday to the post office to get a priority mail flat rate box and send everything, i'll pack it all nice in bubble wrap this weekend.

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
the passthrough thing isnt that big of a deal but i had just read that online so not a big deal either way.

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
And maybe you could give me some advice on good pre built coils to start out with until i get into building my own?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Now it does have wear and tear marks. I've had it for 3 years almost. I've dropped it once but it still works like new. My only box mod for a long time. The second picture has the drop scar. The 3rd is wear from sitting on table or wall or truck bed and a million other places. And last is the 510 just normal rda wear. Also it has a sensor next to the 510 that you can turn on and fire from there instead of the usual fire button.
08e3911203670284ba2a574666a4c6ce.jpg
45ff8971e9d4ddc33c7483366d70c08e.jpg
01c632c5093a3c1fca815696cc8d894f.jpg
a5daaf2da48544ad37bb3d38555c22b5.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
I think i'd like the troll to go with the mod, i have to work today and monday but if we can work this deal out i can go out tuesday to the post office to get a priority mail flat rate box and send everything, i'll pack it all nice in bubble wrap this weekend.
Ok that sounds great. And I'll clean everything and get it packed up for you. Just need your shipping info .

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
the 3li does not do pass through
the usb was for firmware upgrades only
I have one
Best mod ever made IMHO
takes a serious beating and keeps on ticking
Using it right now actually
Its the only mass manufactured mod I actually use

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
thats ok if its that good then im sure i will really enjoy using it but thanks for the info
good is one word, unless you want to do SS TC which it can't do only ni and ti. But I never use TC. Its accurate on watts and the main thing is
DURABLE. I have dropped mine 100s of time son concrete hard wood, you name it. And it woks PERFECTLY
I bought mine used about 3 years or so ago and use it everyday and abuse it everday.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Thanks again for everything. I know I didn't start this but please close.

VU Sponsors