Status
Not open for further replies.

StereoFreeze

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
All are authentic and were purchased new within the last month. Got back into vaping pretty recently and been running through stuff trying to figure out what I like. Trades will be considered, primarily RDA's, smaller RTA's, 22mm mech mod (non-hybrid connection), Dual 18650 parallel mech mod. These dark mods were tough to photograph under my desk light, if someone needs additional I can take another crack at it tomorrow when it is light out.

All prices include shipping in the US and I accept Paypal for Goods and Services.

NEBox - $20
Does it leak? Yes. Condition is clean, less the finish wear on the battery cover. One .5 coil and 2 Rebuildable coils included.
GN1UelEl.jpg

7xmMi40l.jpg

VaporShark DNA 200 $180. - Traded
Bought this one last week, wasn't looking specifically for a DNA 200, just something on the smaller side. I have another mod that will fit the bill, so don't need to keep this. Condition is excellent

IPV D3 $40 - Sold
Condition is good, but Please note the marks on the top from one of my Atty's and another on the back side of the mod. Other marks on the sides that are not through the paint, but can be seen. Hasn't been abused, finish just seems to be very delicate.

Noisy Cricket w/ married set Samsung 25r's $25 -Traded
Just bought this 2 weeks ago and it's a bit too much for my vaping preferences. The Batteries have only been used in the NC and charged 4 times.

Last edited:

KloudyKev

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I would trade my icon mods parellel black on black and a subzero rda for the vaporshark. Both item are in excellent condition. And about a month old.

StereoFreeze

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'll include some batteries to sweeten the deal. Two Samsung 25r's with the IPV and one with the NEBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors