Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
So, I'm basically a DIY type of guy. But sometimes I get tired of my own cooking and wanna try someones else's cooking. So I tried Skitz-O-Fritz. Not my cup-o-tea, so to speak. 120ml sized bottle, gently sampled down to about 118ml. 12mg nic. Max VG.

$10 shipped, PayPal F&F option only.

2016-03-15 10.02.34.jpg
2016-03-15 10.02.45.jpg

Last edited:

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Hey, my DIY is 15mg. I've come down from 24mg. Sub-ohm. Yeah, I know... But when I was a tobacco user, I would smoke full flavor menthol cigarette 100's down to the filter, deeply inhaling all the way through. Or I would dip large amounts of Copenhagen Wintergreen. I'm a nic junkie. I tried to wean myself to 10mg, but it just didn't work for me. Or at least not yet.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
It makes sense 12 months of VAPING,, eventually it will go down...

Vape On

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was a 3 pad smoker. Couldn't handle high nic in a dripper. I chain vape.

I'll stop flooding Chef's thread with off topic now. This would be good for someone who tanks or uses RTA's.

VapingGecko

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 83.3%
4   1   1
OMGawd Chef... I can barely stand 6mg, sometimes can hack it.
But 3 is plenty for me.
I tried dripping 12 on accident a month ago... Somebody's old cabinet juice... It was so painful... Plus was terrible juice too.
You gunna switch to 9mg ?

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Maybe. It's not the nic level that bothers me. I'm just not a fan of the flavor.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Nah. I think I'll stick with 15 for the mornings and maybe go for 6 to maintain during the day. I've got enough nicotine to last me about 15 years. Seriously. I've got a liter of 300mg all VG based nic that I haven't even opened yet.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Do what works for you man. I started only 2 or 3 months ago and started with 6mg, had some 12mg but it was kinda harsh and the flavor I got wasnt that good, so stayed with 6mg. Went down to 3mg just for the smoothness of it and now mostly vape 3mg with some 6mg mixed in.

But anyways, SkitzoFritz is good shit, I like it anyway. I got an extra bottle just to stock up while they were on sale. Good complex fruity mix

DaBuddhaVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
But anyways, SkitzoFritz is good shit, I like it anyway. I got an extra bottle just to stock up while they were on sale. Good complex fruity mix

Lol. I have mine pretty steeped to a gold color and it's pretty good.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Okay, so it's been steeping almost a month. Maybe I'll give it another try.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Lol. I have mine pretty steeped to a gold color and it's pretty good.

Wow, gold? Ive had mine at least a month, maybe 2 months (probably closer to 2 actually) and its still clear. In fact I have 2 bottles, and the newer bottle has a light amber/gold look to it, and the older one is clear. Either way its good shit.

DaBuddhaVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Wow, gold? Ive had mine at least a month, maybe 2 months (probably closer to 2 actually) and its still clear. In fact I have 2 bottles, and the newer bottle has a light amber/gold look to it, and the older one is clear. Either way its good shit.
Hmm... maybe I guess it's just the bottle. lol. I thought the bottle was just transparent whitish.
IMAG0225.jpg

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Looks like its the liquid. But I have 2 bottles, one is that round, shorter, fatter one, and the other is the skinnier, taller one with the sharper top and bottom corners, and the short fat one is the one that is more golden/amber and the tall skinny is mostly clear. Maybe the bottle does have some influence.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Well, now that it's had some time to steep, it's not too bad. The thing that I really disliked about it initially was the citrus notes - they tasted very much like Lemon Lysol (or Mr. Clean) floor cleaner smells. The chemical note has dissipated, though not entirely. I guess I'll keep it around for the occasional "vaper's tongue" occurrences. At least it's vapable now. Not what I would consider an ADV, but enjoyable.

VU Sponsors