Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I say go for it. It is a comfortable device. When the Boxer released I was going to buy it but then convinced myself that a 22mm atty would look funny on it. Which there is a lot of room on top but I like lightweight devices and this fits the bill.
I may do it...
we’re leaving for a vacation tomorrow. when I get back I was going to go through my gear and sell as much as possible to get a new upper end mod.
But why bother when I can do this and keep my gear

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Yeah I did luck out on the mod. A friend did the conversion to his and I was like Oh I need one and so he had some boards from a group buy and had a couple new mods on hand and did all the work and charged me cost and so I got in very reasonably for it. I like the device but I haven't used it in a bit because I use single coil attys and so I find single batt devices to be about all I am using. All this talk about it makes me feel it is about time to pull it off the shelf for a bit though ;)
It’s nice to have friends with skills lol! I thought about the dna 250C board but I didn’t/don’t think I could do it though.

I mainly use single coil rda’s too & it’s really comfortable to hold even for my girl hands :p I got it for the dual 20700 batteries longevity. I’ve havent squonked much lately. Busy. But did just get my Hcigar VT Inbox setup again. And the battery life on the dual 20700 is definitely much better than a single 18650.

Un-shelf your bad boy & use it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors