913a7f541c429679287eec364ad528e1.jpg

Payment via PayPal or Google wallet.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
This is a very good deal, I wonder what is that dude thinking right now @pescadore u sold ur used for 95 yikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Damnit! I've seen a dozen of these show up Ike this on various forums, but only AFTER I paid $120 for a lightly used unit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@Huckleberried Did they remove the feedback function? I cant seem to find it so I can leave positive feedback for vaporcarp for another phenomenal trade

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
@Huckleberried Did they remove the feedback function? I cant seem to find it so I can leave positive feedback for vaporcarp for another phenomenal trade
No, chickie, it's still on. If the link for this thread isn't working, maybe start a feedback thread, tag him to it, after he responds, you can leave feedback for each other. I don't know why it's acting up, but I get messages about it from time to time.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No, chickie, it's still on. If the link for this thread isn't working, maybe start a feedback thread, tag him to it, after he responds, you can leave feedback for each other. I don't know why it's acting up, but I get messages about it from time to time.
will try that ty :)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I used to see a red and a green box with the number of positive and negative over with the picture and name tag

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Working on being able to add my feedback to your profile. Will make sure to get it added as soon as I can get it to work lol. My profile is wonky for some reason and have never been able to get it figured out. I was shocked to see it out for delivery yesterday that was super quick shipping. I wasnt planning on getting it until Monday :) Works for me though cause I got all weekend to play with its settings. I have it running my theorem in TC mode right now and absolutely love it. Ordered a wrap from vapor skinz to protect it. I love my rx200 but the screen on the realeaux is sooooo much better.

VU Sponsors