Not open for further replies.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
The liquidation and reinvention continues for me in vape life. Been vaping for so long I'm not sure what I want anymore (!) Trying to really pair down and streamline my gear.
I bought this awesome mod about a month ago and it's not getting the love it should.
Nice bling mod with ergonomic design, fits great in the hand, although a fingerprint magnet for sure. Used it sparingly at my desk, only made it outside once ...to my front porch for a hand check pic.
Great condition throughout, a polish would be great but I have none, any weirdness in the pics is because it's maybe a little streaky and difficult to photograph. Comes with box and paperwork. No spares or power cord were included when I bought it new.
These are selling for around $200, I'll take $150 including shipping.
PayPal friends and family please.
Thanks for looking mates.
Happy Monday!

IMG_1874.JPG IMG_1876.JPG IMG_1877.JPG IMG_1880.JPG IMG_1881.JPG

Last edited:

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Do you know the mod's length x width x height? What kind of and how many batteries does it use?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
@theclaw20 , I'm not sure on the dimensions, I'll find a hancheck pic for reference.

From the Flawless site:

The NEW and improved DNA from Flawless's Tuglyfe line has arrived! The new design features round edges, a sleek back curve fitting effortlessly into the palm of your hand.

The DNA 250 is a power regulated digital switch-mode DC-DC converter for personal vaporizers. It features Evolv’s patented Wattage Control, Temperature Protection, Preheat, Digital User Controls, OLED Screen, Onboard Buttons and Synchronous Rectification for maximum battery life and minimal heat generation. The DNA 250 runs from a 2 or 3 cell lithium polymer battery, and features cell-by-cell battery monitoring and integrated balance charger. The USB port and Evolv’s EScribe software can be used to customize or monitor the user experience. It is the most advanced personal vaporizer controller ever made. The DNA 250 is vaping down to a science.

Faster Charge Times – The DNA 250 is its ability to handle 2amp charging. In the real world this means charging the batteries inside the device much faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors