Become a Patron!

WTS Custom DNA250 dual 18650 Squonk

zadlives

Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So this is a bit of an odd one. It started life as the SBody Vapedroid C3D1, a triple 18650 mod. After seeing an Australian friend (I'm in the US) convert one to a dual squonk for someone else, I picked one up and sent it to him. He did the same conversion for me. After a few months, the paint started to look terrible. I discussed it with him and shipped it back to him to be powdercoated. He had me choose and buy the powdercoat color, this is Bentley Blue. It looks purple in some lights, but it's hard to capture in photos.

The original mod was about $150, plus the conversion and powdercoating. However, I know it's an older chip (the 250 not the 250C), so I feel like I could do something like $175 shipped, and am willing to entertain offers.

Attachments

• c3d1-1.jpg
    c3d1-1.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 101
  • c3d1-2.jpg
    c3d1-2.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 102
  • c3d1-3.jpg
    c3d1-3.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Passafire

Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I had the original one of these conversions that spawned the others and can say it's flippin' awesome and the ones he converted after mine were made even cleaner.

Mine now resides somewhere in Europe lol.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I like this so here's a bump for you.

I have the dna 200 RX conversion and it is a good device and this one looks like a cool conversion too.

VU Sponsors