Become a Patron!

WTS: Custom Coils and Regulars aswell

Eckohwd

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello lady's and gents i have some handbuilt coils for sale, using better wire (pure atomist) making different style for folks links for the up close pictures below, coils can come pre-wicked if requested

1. Fused Clapton Coil 2-26/36 KA1-N80 0.20 Ohm's $7 Pair.

2. Staggered Clapton Coils 2-26/36 KA1-N80 .20 Ohm's $10 Pair.

3. Framed Staple Clapton's 2-26/6 KA1-N80 0.1 Ohm's $17 Pair.

4. Alien Coils 3-26/36 KA1-N80 0.15 Ohm's $18 Pair.
https://imgur.com/a/dPx1Vhttps://imgur.com/v0nPHPQhttps://imgur.com/Z3bcpUEhttps://imgur.com/UxSZ7Em

Limited Quantities available.

Please Add $2 on any order for shipping. Paypal is king thanks.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hmmm...I just picked up 20 Alien coils for $12...hand made to order.

Sent from a pay phone

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Check miasmagic on eBay she makes really good coils 30 tidal wire coils for $11.40. Return customers get extras sent. I know we all have to make a buck but this makes me sad. 2 coils for $18?!!!

Sent from a pay phone

budynbuick

Member For 4 Years
Check miasmagic on eBay she makes really good coils 30 tidal wire coils for $11.40. Return customers get extras sent. I know we all have to make a buck but this makes me sad. 2 coils for $18?!!!

Sent from a pay phone

I can't afford that. Maybe there is a market.

Keith

Eckohwd

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
when folks dont know what quality is! Im sure most you guys have clones or $20 rda but ey they work amazing tho right , kia still sells cars right? But im sure bmw still doing very well!

Eckohwd

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is what customers send me when they buy off ebay no shit this guy picked up 10 alien coils $15 and most came like this, the seller replied and said its a spaced alien coil gtfoh, The ones that did not come like that DID! Work but there longevity was shit which is why you need some many coils imo!! They all use Cheap wire, non pure, i did not switch from cigs to vaping to be cheap and not be concerned about my health and to those that say its not that much of difference it is!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160815-000057.png
    Screenshot_20160815-000057.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 44

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Honestly the quality is very good. I get what I pay for? Yes I do. I get good quality coils at a reasonable price....can't go wrong there.

Sent from a pay phone

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
when folks dont know what quality is! Im sure most you guys have clones or $20 rda but ey they work amazing tho right , kia still sells cars right? But im sure bmw still doing very well!

Some of my RBAs cost hundreds of dollars.

To me, its not the cost of your coils, just don't know you and you have no reputation I know of to base an opinion on.

Not saying your coils are good or bad, we just have no way of knowing without being the guinea pig to buy first.

There are a few handmade coil sellers on this site, some charge more than you do, but they already have a reputation and did not start out selling that high. Demand for their work allowed them to charge the higher prices.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Maybe run little sale on some and see what people think ,maybe then you can get some positive reviews on here and start getting some sales :)

Good luck !

Eckohwd

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Some of my RBAs cost hundreds of dollars.

To me, its not the cost of your coils, just don't know you and you have no reputation I know of to base an opinion on.

Not saying your coils are good or bad, we just have no way of knowing without being the guinea pig to buy first.

There are a few handmade coil sellers on this site, some charge more than you do, but they already have a reputation and did not start out selling that high. Demand for their work allowed them to charge the higher prices.
Set up is only as good as the coils! Why have a nice set up and use shitty coils just my opinion, but you are 100% correct, i am a nobody in the vapingunderground community ive redditing for years, and of course ig and seem to do well and decided to try vpu, so like the asshole that i am, i really dont feel the need to reduce my prices just because folks dont "know me" , and shit like anything new in life that we try, you can categorize it as "guinea pigging" my coils are for certain group of folks thats all if they dont sound or look appealing enough to buy over a 10 pair $10 coils its fine ✊ ill be ok!

Eckohwd

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe run little sale on some and see what people think ,maybe then you can get some positive reviews on here and start getting some sales :)

Good luck !
Not really worried it brotha, but thanks for the advice!!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Set up is only as good as the coils! Why have a nice set up and use shitty coils just my opinion, but you are 100% correct, i am a nobody in the vapingunderground community ive redditing for years, and of course ig and seem to do well and decided to try vpu, so like the asshole that i am, i really dont feel the need to reduce my prices just because folks dont "know me" , and shit like anything new in life that we try, you can categorize it as "guinea pigging" my coils are for certain group of folks thats all if they dont sound or look appealing enough to buy over a 10 pair $10 coils its fine ✊ ill be ok!

GLWYS

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

As a guy who owns a business in service industry, that charges premium prices, I get it. But your salesmanship needs a lot of work brother.

Cutting down the other guys product does not build sales, nor does it win people over to your side.

You need to sell on WHY you are charging a premium price. Sell the benefits of your product. Focus on your product/brand. Build value. They way you are selling it here, you are just comparing apples to apples with a larger price. Don't make your products a commodity.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is what customers send me when they buy off ebay no shit this guy picked up 10 alien coils $15 and most came like this, the seller replied and said its a spaced alien coil gtfoh, The ones that did not come like that DID! Work but there longevity was shit which is why you need some many coils imo!! They all use Cheap wire, non pure, i did not switch from cigs to vaping to be cheap and not be concerned about my health and to those that say its not that much of difference it is!
Once again I need to ask, are you a coil vendor?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Greatest salesman I ever knew, and I know a lot them being a broker from NY once told me:
"Never put down your competition because you can't cut your finger without hurting your whole hand".

Last edited:

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Um why is everyone choking on his prices? They are identical or about the same as other people on this forum or who used to be on this forum who sell coils.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Um why is everyone choking on his prices? They are identical or about the same as other people on this forum or who used to be on this forum who sell coils.

My guess is the lack of reputation. I know there are 2 people here who sell coils who already have a reputation so why would someone want to buy from a new person unless they are much cheaper for the same quality. reputation goes a long way.

With that said, personally I don't understand the prebuilt coil market. I can buy a roll of fancy wire for like 1 dollar a foot and make the coils myself. I can make 50+ coils the size i want to fit whatever RDA I'm using out of my collection of RDAs at a cost of 50 cents a coil. But hey to each their own

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
My guess is the lack of reputation. I know there are 2 people here who sell coils who already have a reputation so why would someone want to buy from a new person unless they are much cheaper for the same quality. reputation goes a long way.

With that said, personally I don't understand the prebuilt coil market. I can buy a roll of fancy wire for like 1 dollar a foot and make the coils myself. I can make 50+ coils the size i want to fit whatever RDA I'm using out of my collection of RDAs at a cost of 50 cents a coil. But hey to each their own
I agree with teh wire rolls, I buy form advancedvapesupply.com, but am always looking for other osurce sof fancy premade wire rolls on SS wire

but I understand teh reputation. Maybe the guy/lady isnt the best salesperson or representing him/herself the best...but his prices are reasonable in comparison to many other custom coil builder son teh forum...and everyone has to start somewhere. SO i get thos ewho are ragging on those points, but don't get the price points

also some wires are very difficult to get in rolls. I have yet to find someone who sells rolls of SS alien coil wire. Or mohak alien wire etc.
but basic claptons,fused,braided, those are easy to make rolls of.

No wif you know someone selling quality alien wire by the roll in SS please let me know

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I agree with teh wire rolls, I buy form advancedvapesupply.com, but am always looking for other osurce sof fancy premade wire rolls on SS wire

but I understand teh reputation. Maybe the guy/lady isnt the best salesperson or representing him/herself the best...but his prices are reasonable in comparison to many other custom coil builder son teh forum...and everyone has to start somewhere. SO i get thos ewho are ragging on those points, but don't get the price points

also some wires are very difficult to get in rolls. I have yet to find someone who sells rolls of SS alien coil wire. Or mohak alien wire etc.
but basic claptons,fused,braided, those are easy to make rolls of.

No wif you know someone selling quality alien wire by the roll in SS please let me know
lol i haven't found that either yet but I'm happy with my fused clapton rolls
I'm waiting for a site to start offering custom rolls. I'd love to have some NiFe52 alien rolls

Eckohwd

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As a guy who owns a business in service industry, that charges premium prices, I get it. But your salesmanship needs a lot of work brother.

Cutting down the other guys product does not build sales, nor does it win people over to your side.

You need to sell on WHY you are charging a premium price. Sell the benefits of your product. Focus on your product/brand. Build value. They way you are selling it here, you are just comparing apples to apples with a larger price. Don't make your products a commodity.
See the thing is people have to sometimes see to understand!! Plus idc about worried about prices i have about 10 messages from folks who want coils so its usually the cheap folks who have something to say, "we dont know who you are" "do a sale" "be cheaper" blah blah BLAH!

Eckohwd

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Because brotha people are cheap that is all, why do you think mcDonalds has a $1 menu

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because brotha people are cheap that is all, why do you think mcDonalds has a $1 menu

We have quite a few guys on here who make works of art and they are not inexpensive by any means. They earned their reputations by establishing themselves here and being part of the community. I don't recall any of them insulting potential customers or being out right dicks. Good luck with the business. It's a bloated market but who knows, maybe there is a niche for coils sold using abrasive sales tactics.

VU Sponsors