Become a Patron!

WTS: Bunch of TFA flavor concentrates + PG/VG

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About a month ago, I wanted to get into the vaping scene. So I decided it would be a smart idea to buy a vape pen, a large amount of TFA flavors, and PG/VG.

Well I decided for some reason, whether it's my own fault or the crappy pen, I can't seem to make the simplest of e-juices, and really couldn't care less at this point. I give up lol.

Anyways, my loss is your gain. I want to sell this as a package. Some of the items have been slightly used, but I tell you not much has been used. I paid about $50ish for the flavors and then $26 for the PG and VG. I'd like to ask $60 shipped OBO for everything listed here. If you throw in another $10 or whatever, I'll throw in my slightly used EGO V3 MEGA or whatever the hell pen it is. It might be a bootleg since it came from China. It came with a carrying case and all and I paid like $25 for it.

I understand I am a new user with one post, however I am trying to sell this to make some money back. I have many feedbacks on other sites and if you request I will show you the way. I will also post photos if needed.

I have:

-Essential Depot 1 Quart PG
-Essential Depot 43 oz VG

Here's a list of all the flavors I have, again, some of them have been slightly used, but no more than 10-20 drops from the bottle. If anything, roughly 10 have been used? I guess?

Bavarian Creme
Caramel Candy
Sweet Cream (x2)
Vanilla Bean
RY4D
Banana Creme
Swedish Gummy
Double Chocolate Clear (2)
Irish Cream
Peppermint
Coffee
Honey