Become a Patron!

WTB Spare Parts for Mark Bugs " Charm"

Richard Mason

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hello,

In the market to buy the BF pin for the Mark Bugs "the charm". or information on generic pin that might fit

Thank you.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hmm, did you contact Mark Bugs?

That is what I'd do

I do have an authentic one and a clone I might be able to see if the pin from the clone fits the OG, but I'm not sure where the clone is, I've been reorganizing my stuff for awhile now and its more disorganized than ever now :confused:

Or you could check if the clone is even still being made

Richard Mason

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Thank you @JuicyLucy, I have been searching the net. but nothing for selling parts for the Charm. Nice little BF. Mark Bugs is he a USA maker?
All I see is Europe websites,, My BF pin snapped but still can used ( the center v plate is wobbly coils hold it up. ) but .... no know not right. Please point me in the right direction.

This pin screws in. with hex hole.

Thanks again, for your response.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Thank you @JuicyLucy, I have been searching the net. but nothing for selling parts for the Charm. Nice little BF. Mark Bugs is he a USA maker?
All I see is Europe websites,, My BF pin snapped but still can used ( the center v plate is wobbly coils hold it up. ) but .... no know not right. Please point me in the right direction.

This pin screws in. with hex hole.

Thanks again, for your response.

Mark Bugs is actually Romanian

I have bought from them direct before and got my stuff in 3 days from Romania to Alaska. I was impressed.

VU Sponsors