WTB Petri Rda

iShruGs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Like the title says looking for a petri v1.5 or V2

Post pics or PM me pics if you have 1 for sale.

Thanks guys

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I have two Petri V2s that I use, but really only need one. I'm not interested in selling, but if you're up for a trade I'd be interested. Basically I would be interested in a swap for another high end authentic RDA. Something that's more of a flavor atty, not a cloud atty.

I'll wash this one and give it an ultrasonic bath before I ship it - that is, if you're interested.

2016-09-23 21.17.23.jpg

iShruGs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have two Petri V2s that I use, but really only need one. I'm not interested in selling, but if you're up for a trade I'd be interested. Basically I would be interested in a swap for another high end authentic RDA. Something that's more of a flavor atty, not a cloud atty.

I'll wash this one and give it an ultrasonic bath before I ship it - that is, if you're interested.

View attachment 62220

Would you happen to have a dotcap for it? kind of a big thing that it has one (whichever one i decide to get)

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I do, but it's brand new. Never been used.

iShruGs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I do, but it's brand new. Never been used.

Alright well i would love to make a deal with you but ive recently been getting my device collection going at the expensive of some of my better rda's so i only have a Subzero 24mm that i got in a big trade but i cannot say that it is authentic but i also havent seen clones of the 24mm with the removable 510 connection so it will screw directly onto there shorty mod.

and a limitless rta :(

but like i said i cannot say its authentic cause im unsure, (i received it in a trade with a hexohm.)

Not sure what else i can offer you besides CASH :)

iShruGs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Alright well i would love to make a deal with you but ive recently been getting my device collection going at the expensive of some of my better rda's so i only have a Subzero 24mm that i got in a big trade but i cannot say that it is authentic but i also havent seen clones of the 24mm with the removable 510 connection so it will screw directly onto there shorty mod.

and a limitless rta :(

but like i said i cannot say its authentic cause im unsure, (i received it in a trade with a hexohm.)

Not sure what else i can offer you besides CASH :)

EDIT: I found clones of this so ill treat it as that apologies.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I showed it with the optional gold drip tip from the Petri Lite. It also comes with the standard black one and the gold top cap.

So here's the complete setup we're talking about:

2016-09-23 21.42.53.jpg

iShruGs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Like I said, I'm not interested in selling - just trading for another high end flavor RDA.

Alright well hence the WTB thread i dont have much to trade my freind just traded all my stuff away to get this hexohm and Therion
thanks for stopping by

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Besides, if I sell anything that I carny on my website (outside of my vendor thread), it's against the VU rules. Kinda learned that the hard way...

iShruGs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Besides, if I sell anything that I carny on my website (outside of my vendor thread), it's against the VU rules. Kinda learned that the hard way...

Oh i forgot your the purecoils guy, i understand you guys carry all the dotmod stuff.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Pics of the Deck please, do you have the orignial packaging and the original top cap and drip tip?
Know what, I was just cleaning for photo and I just noticed a scratch on it, I can't sell or trade it like that, "I would be pissed, my bad :(

iShruGs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Honestly not that worried about it my freind just bought a pretty beat up Hexohm v2.1 :) Post pics of the deck and "scratches" and we will go from there buddy

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Honestly not that worried about it my freind just bought a pretty beat up Hexohm v2.1 :) Post pics of the deck and "scratches" and we will go from there buddy

rrr, ok, there it is

Attachments

• IMG_1309.JPG
    IMG_1309.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1310.JPG
    IMG_1310.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1311.JPG
    IMG_1311.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1312.JPG
    IMG_1312.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 18

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Nope, that the way she sent it to me like a month ago or so..."it's flavor machine, make me a fair offer and I will ship it, I can do pay-pal or trade

iShruGs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nope, that the way she sent it to me like a month ago or so..."it's flavor machine, make me a fair offer and I will ship it, I can do pay-pal or trade

Alright thanks man ill pass though kind of looking for the full package

VU Sponsors