Become a Patron!

WTB Orings for CCI BFDFT RTA Tank

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hello all, I need o rings for my BFDFT tanks. It's the one that goes around the deck that holds the wick and seals the chimney. I've looked at all the sites with no luck.. There's a shop close to me that can make them but there's a 1000 pc minimum order. I damn sure don't need that many.
Any suggestions?
Thanks for your time!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all, I need o rings for my BFDFT tanks. It's the one that goes around the deck that holds the wick and seals the chimney. I've looked at all the sites with no luck.. There's a shop close to me that can make them but there's a 1000 pc minimum order. I damn sure don't need that many.
Any suggestions?
Thanks for your time!
Take the o-ring to Ace Hardware or one of the other home improvement stores, you'll prolly find what you need.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
It's not like a regular o-ring. The technical term is "silicone grommet" It is the same style that is used on the bottom of the Smok BBB tank although that one wont fit. Below is an illustration I found on another site. Thanks to the person who posted it.O Ring flanged BFDFT RTA4.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's not like a regular o-ring. The technical term is "silicone grommet" It is the same style that is used on the bottom of the Smok BBB tank although that one wont fit. Below is an illustration I found on another site. Thanks to the person who posted it.View attachment 104498
I understand now. Sorry, can't help you.

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have clone you could harvest. $12 shipped or trade for something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fluxxxtasy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
possibly check Fasttech it's where i find all my o-rings, grub screws, and replacement glass

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Thanks for all your replies. I ordered some from another site and will give them a try. 1mm smaller diameter but I think they might work.
Thanks again!

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Thanks for all your replies. I ordered some from another site and will give them a try. 1mm smaller diameter but I think they might work.
Thanks again!
Finally found some in the UK. They are for the goblin mini V1. Received 40 of them today and fit perfectly.
The bags they came in have about 20 fill screws for the mini also.
I don't have a mini, so if anybody needs some let me know. I'll throw them in an envelope

VU Sponsors