PP ready, thanks

deweylee42

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pref 0mg or 3mg and qty doesn't matter as long its reasonably priced :)

bowdenboss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have some 3mg Muffin Man, I can send ya 15ml from my bottle. $5.00 should cover shipping. If your still interested.

deweylee42

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some 3mg Muffin Man, I can send ya 15ml from my bottle. $5.00 should cover shipping. If your still interested.
hey, thanks for the offer but I think I'll pass, if you look at it ratio wise, 5x10=50, 15x10=150 so I would be paying a little more than retail. Thanks a lot for the offer though!

bowdenboss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi. No problem. Your decline was very kind and I am not upset but I am a little confused though. So if I can respectfully ask a question? I am offer a 15 ml bottle for free but with a shipping cost of $5.00. If you wouldn't mind could you take a moment and explain the equations in your reply? I am sure I will feel stupid after you explain but it will drive me crazy until I understand. Thanks and have a great day! Dawn

deweylee42

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea its the shipping thats the problem here, because from a buyer's standpoint I need to pay 5 dollars for shipping, but a full 180ml would cost me 50~ retail, which means that because of the shipping, I would in essence be paying more than retail, due to the small quantity. However, if you would be willing to sell me more quantity-wise then shipping would be less of an issue.

deweylee42

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again for your offer though and I appreciate the gesture, its just the shipping fees >_<

bowdenboss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks so much for the explanation. I hope you have a great day andI hope you get to try the whole line. I am sure with all of the wonderful people here it will happen. :) Dawn

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I got the big bottle of 'My Man' a few weeks ago, I tested it and didn't think much of it, I will try it again this weekend, and if it's still not my thing, can do a good deal for it if still interested by then.

deweylee42

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the big bottle of 'My Man' a few weeks ago, I tested it and didn't think much of it, I will try it again this weekend, and if it's still not my thing, can do a good deal for it if still interested by then.
Thanks!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Keep bumping this shit,
I was gonna sell my 180 ml muffin man 3mg to OP, after back n forth we settled with a price, OP will not pay UNTIL I'm physically at the USPS, that kinda annoyed me so I cancelled the transaction, can't be here in the this forum if you can't trust, I know there's some bad people out there, but if you do ur research about the VAPER u dealing with you should be at peace...
Bump this shit again!!

VAPE ON

deweylee42

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what? I never stated I wouldn't pay...I said I'd send the money once you responded and asked when you could ship. I was PP ready but you never responded so I didn't know if the deal was still on... but aite thanks for the bump lol

VU Sponsors