Become a Patron!

WTB aspire nautilus or solid MTL

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My wife is just starting vaping and I need a starter tank with a extra carton or two. She needs a no headache leak free solid tank. Or even a MTL that produces decent vapor and does not leak. Message me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cheap would be great I know you guys and gals got some great beginner stuff sitting around that hasn't been touched. FYI she is using a eleaf pico mod

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a couple or 3 of some kind of Nautilus that were PIFed to me, but I've never cared for Nautilus, so I will be more than happy to PIF them on to someone else who might value them. AFAIK, I don't have any coils for them, but I presume those can still be bought?

Payday is a week from tomorrow, which is the earliest I would have the funds to mail them out, but PM me if you're interested and can wait that long; send your address, and once I have the funds, I'll send them along.

I'll go hunt 'em down and post a pic of what I have.

Andria

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a couple or 3 of some kind of Nautilus that were PIFed to me, but I've never cared for Nautilus, so I will be more than happy to PIF them on to someone else who might value them. AFAIK, I don't have any coils for them, but I presume those can still be bought?

Payday is a week from tomorrow, which is the earliest I would have the funds to mail them out, but PM me if you're interested and can wait that long; send your address, and once I have the funds, I'll send them along.

Andria
Since it is still in pre-order and won't ship until next week, nobody including you would have personal experience feedback but please read the link to the MTL Atty below and tell me what you think.

http://digiflavor.com/project/siren2/

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
HI ANDRIA! :)

Good night, Andria. ;-)

Nice to see you, and I hope all is wonderful.

Absolutely marvelous. :) I'm trying to get with the squonking revolution, still getting past a few stumbling blocks.. but getting there. :) Nice to see your 10 gallon hat around here. ;)

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Since it is still in pre-order and won't ship until next week, nobody including you would have personal experience feedback but please read the link to the MTL Atty below and tell me what you think.

It sounds good to me; my only serious qualms would be a) can it go tight enough? because I like a draw that's like a carto's, or like an actual cigarette -- very, VERY tight; b) how is it for leakage? because many tanks that depend solely on o-rings, without threading, are leak monsters; and finally c) you have to go with the 24mm to get a decent sized tank; my usual Achilles holds 2.5ml which is fine for someone who vapes at very low wattage as i do, but I wouldn't want less, and someone who vapes at any higher wattage, 2ml is really not a very workable quantity; you'll be refilling it every hour or so. I realize those in europe are cursed with the TPD and their 2ml limitation, but in the USA, why bother with it?

Andria

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It sounds good to me; my only serious qualms would be a) can it go tight enough? because I like a draw that's like a carto's, or like an actual cigarette -- very, VERY tight; b) how is it for leakage? because many tanks that depend solely on o-rings, without threading, are leak monsters; and finally c) you have to go with the 24mm to get a decent sized tank; my usual Achilles holds 2.5ml which is fine for someone who vapes at very low wattage as i do, but I wouldn't want less, and someone who vapes at any higher wattage, 2ml is really not a very workable quantity; you'll be refilling it every hour or so. I realize those in europe are cursed with the TPD and their 2ml limitation, but in the USA, why bother with it?

Andria
I guess those are questions that can only be answered by actual experience using it. Thank you for reading that and giving me your opinion. Much appreciated.

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Andria

Sent you a message

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
311   0   0
I have a Nautilus X that's like new, I bought it not knowing it was a MTL tank.
If you want to pay actual shipping cost you can have it. I'm guessing Priority Mail would be around 8.00.

I had it listed here if you want to see pictures.
http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?posts/1883861

If you're interested PM me your address and I'll get a shipping quote.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Chucking

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

I actually won one of these from Heaven Gifts and got it last week, the "sample" version (22mm 2ml) that still had gold accents. It was much tighter than the original Siren, wide open was probably like the first's 2nd or 3rd hole. It was very nice for flavor, very similar to a Kayfun. I think MTL fans are going to love it and it will be a very popular tank.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Nautilus X that's like new, I bought it not knowing it was a MTL tank.
If you want to pay actual shipping cost you can have it. I'm guessing Priority Mail would be around 8.00.

I had it listed here if you want to see pictures.
http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?posts/1883861

If you're interested PM me your address and I'll get a shipping quote.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

I've already got a couple in the pipeline thanks!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've always been here (in the classies) - you just hadn't noticed... :D

I'm a non-discriminating buyer. :bliss:

Ah. I only venture therein when I see something that I might actually like -- grabbed an authentic KFL+, and an SX Mini M Class, a few months ago, both at SUBSTANTIAL savings over retail -- especially the SX Mini, as almost all the paint had peeled off. :giggle:

Now if ONLY someone would part with an Achilles, I'd be all over that. :giggle:

Andria

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Ah. I only venture therein when I see something that I might actually like -- grabbed an authentic KFL+, and an SX Mini M Class, a few months ago, both at SUBSTANTIAL savings over retail -- especially the SX Mini, as almost all the paint had peeled off. :giggle:

Now if ONLY someone would part with an Achilles, I'd be all over that. :giggle:

Andria

I remember that SXM! Nice little mods, aren't they?

Keep your eyes peeled for the Achilles - someone, someday, almost for sure. I'll tell you what, I'll keep MY eyes peeled too (for YOU), if you know what I mean. ;-)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I remember that SXM! Nice little mods, aren't they?

Keep your eyes peeled for the Achilles - someone, someday, almost for sure. I'll tell you what, I'll keep MY eyes peeled too (for YOU), if you know what I mean. ;-)

Well... yeah, they do seem like nice mods, but there are a couple things about it I don't like: it's BY FAR the heaviest mod I've ever had -- a single battery 18650 mod -- it's right up there with the Evic VT, the original bricks, and I think those are about 5000mAh, aren't they? And the bottom edge is SHARP. So it mostly stays in the drawer. I tried to give it to my son, but he said screw that, bought a 2 battery Revenger that weighs less! :facepalm: So it's a fallback, not a regular-use mod.

I'd be DELIGHTED if anyone told me about any original Achilles, auth. or clone, available anywhere. I might even venture over to the hellhole for that. :giggle: I did finally buy an Achilles II, and it's CRAP -- the fucker leaks, and the draw is not even close to being as tight as the originals, and can't even be made that tight with the newfangled AFC he put on it, which leaks. :facepalm: I modified it by putting a 12ga blunt needle down the airhole, my husband dremel'ed it off level, and that made the vape tolerable... but it still leaks! :headbang:

Andria

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
If you want solid new mod a jave a sx mini ml in blue for $130 quality mod and paint wont chip unless falls. On concrete

Sent from my galaxy S8 plus using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If you want solid new mod a jave a sx mini ml in blue for $130 quality mod and paint wont chip unless falls. On concrete

Sent from my galaxy S8 plus using Tapatalk

SX Mini with paint that won't chip? HAH! That'll be the day. I suspect SX Minis are the reason Jwraps exists. Along with iPVs, of course. :)

Andria

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
SX Mini with paint that won't chip? HAH! That'll be the day. I suspect SX Minis are the reason Jwraps exists. Along with iPVs, of course. :)

Andria

The ML, m'dear. It's extraordinary. I have the exact same one (color) as in the ad. I was able to scratch mine (slightly), but that's because I'm an idiot. I grabbed it and an XvoStick in one hand, and if you know anything about the Xvo, it'll scratch your car keys.

Other than that one stupid (and foreseeable) slip up, the paint job is absolutely flawless. The ML, in my opinion, fixed all that was imperfect with the S & M models (so to speak). :cool:

It's a heavy bugger, but I don't mind that when taking the overall quality into consideration. I have light mods too, for when I need them.

VU Sponsors